t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'd be happy if he actually laughs for once while looking at the thread instead of getting angry.

The 4th task to me also feels like it will be limited and will focus more on the solution aspect.
Has he mentioned if the bonus storyline is related with the 4th task. It could be something independent, like something she does after leaving class, discovering a new interest.

I have an assumption about the 2nd job and I would Maybe ask him directly if my assumption is correct. This is the part that gets me interested, whether my assumption of what this storyline will be like is correct or not
I recommend NO SPOILERS. You will enjoy it much more if you let the story come to you. Speculation here is fine, and interesting to many others. Keep it that way.

Dragging the information out of the Dev is a small gratification vice waiting for him to wow you one way or the other. Just me but, it also won't slow him down answering questions.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I did ask L&P about this and he said that Sophia cannot dress sexy/stylish everyday,even though her hubby almost owns a fashion company.
I do agree though that Sophia looked dull/drab compared to the other ladies
It is because they call each other and work a schedule of hotness. This was Sophia's drab day. Just Sayin'!:giggle:

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
By deciding to deliver on the basis of the single scene, the dev proves that he is not at all trying to shorten the overall time that his game will last (between 20 and 25 years). Rather, he seeks to lure his supporters with updates closer to each other in order to keep them occupied.
But the big picture will be that the medium sized scenes that we have seen so far will be stretched to the maximum to constitute an update. And if he will start with an update every 3/5 weeks, as usual, he will put forward all kinds of pretexts to bring them down to 8 weeks and maybe more. And he thinks people are not going to complain because they will feel like they are playing AWAM every 2 months compared to 5/6 months in the past.
We will talk about this in a year, but be sure that the playable day will go from 1 year to over 18 months without the dev worrying.
We all remember the first promises of 1 playable day per month. And then he adopted the trick of the 1/3 of playable day per update system to speed up the pace and we all saw that it only slowed it down even more.
Interesting concept. If you look at the PD as 5 to 6 different events, and each taking X months then he is making it a 1 year cycle per PD. Also you run into GingerSweetGirl 's concern of a disjointed system. Just this update as an example. In his new event method there would be the Sam concert event and then X months later the Cathy Andy event. Flow of the story would fall apart by disconnection not just interminable production rate.:coffee:

DanMorando

Mar 7, 2019
I don't get it. Part II is something like "weekly updates"? It means that L&P will upload one new event every two weeks? Someone please explain me.

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
I estimate there's still about another month to go.

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes95%55%52.25%
Rendered Scenes95%25%23.75%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed76.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)101
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/13/2021

View attachment 1453109
The best painting I've ever seen. Like stock market graphics :) It shows how important a game is. I hope the LP gives this fan group the due respect.
I really respected.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The best painting I've ever seen. Like stock market graphics :) It shows how important a game is. I hope the LP gives this fan group the due respect.
I really respected.
He should do but knowing L&P it will not be up to his high standard even though some of the art is just as good as his

Last edited:

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Regarding this Sabertooth__ I've asked KillJoys about those errors he spoke about and I'm yet to see an example.
They talked about the forehead cracks (which are visible on preview) and talked about Translucency.
Regarding the Translucency part he specified - after he conveniently forgetting to do so here on the topic and after I asked for clarification - that the Translucency error "don't show up every time it is hit and miss whether they show up on Nvidia Iray".
So we went from "these are two errors that prevent people using preview" to "it's actually only one error and it doesn't happen all the time. Also, its unconfirmed as I can't/won't reproduce it."

I asked for an example. Still waiting. So far, 0.
And it's quite telling that the errors he said and you took at face value are
  1. Inexistent. Hair cracks show up on preview. You might not notice them but that's on you.
  2. It's a hit and a miss error that I'm still yet to produce a "hit". Since all renders are coming out as previewed when using translucent objects.
So regarding both examples that they used and you took as gospel as a justification to not use preview: 1 is debunked, the other we're still waiting for proof.

It's a misunderstanding because some people here keep believing others at face value without checking it for themselves and most confuse rendering with creating a scene, which is not Sabertooth case. I suggested a render farm months ago, some people thought I was talking about some farm where you send ideas and they render them for you. That's the kind of knowledge around.
Can hardly call it a misunderstanding if I just choose to close my eyes, pretend some stuff doesn't exist and believe in users that aren't able to confirm what they say and then disappear into the sunset when they're asked for proof.
Black rings around the eyes is also quite common and doesn't show up in the previews.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
In April or May of this year I posted the suggestion that Sophia would give a little performance in her
bedroom after the concert while Sam watched from his room. At that time something was meant more than a
joke because there was currently a hype about the concert event in this forum.
During the last time it was, and also after the teaser from L&P, I was convinced that Sophai and Sam
would end the evening in the car and then almost get caught by Liam.
Now someone here in the forum suggested that Sohia could be watched by Sam in her bedroom while she was
changing. And I thought why How boring, Sam had already had a lot of fun.
Now I am convinced that it will come that way.
Sophia had the event with the art class where she was perceived as a sexual object and that aroused her.
During the concert we dance Sophia with Patricia in front of an audience. You can almost hear Patricia
whispering on the teaser: The way men look at you! They literally undress you with their looks.".
Again Sophia is the object of sexual desires. And again it will arouse her.
And finally the climax after the concert with Sam. The teaser shows that nobody is at home with the Parkers.
Sam will ask Sophia not to get out of the car yet. Sophia will refuse, perhaps because she already knows
about the meeting with Cathy and Andrew at this point. Then later in her bedroom she will find Sam in his
room and give him a little bit of stripping as a consolation and let him know that she knows he is watching.
And she wants him to watch!
Again she will realize that she is the object of sexual desire, and again it will arouse her (of course,
it's Sam who is watching). She may even mentally connect the events of the day in this way.
What I'm getting at is that the many events of the day were created by L&P to train Sophia to be prepared
for one or more of Aiden's tasks. I think going to a table dance bar will be one of Aiden's next jobs.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes