Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Two things

If Cathy and Whats-His-Face (Andy?) are a swinger event, I take back anything I said about that little event with Liam and Cathy in the last update. Totally for that.

I just saw that the game will be updated for every event released, Idk how to think about this. On one hand it will keep some sort of interest going on (I think that's the correct word idk) but on the other, it will be a big annoyance when the day comes for an update to release and its just Sophia talking to some jabronis, but I'd imagine every update will have something that will increase that lust fuel Sophia has.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
In April or May of this year I posted the suggestion that Sophia would give a little performance in her
bedroom after the concert while Sam watched from his room. At that time something was meant more than a
joke because there was currently a hype about the concert event in this forum.
During the last time it was, and also after the teaser from L&P, I was convinced that Sophai and Sam
would end the evening in the car and then almost get caught by Liam.
Now someone here in the forum suggested that Sohia could be watched by Sam in her bedroom while she was
changing. And I thought why How boring, Sam had already had a lot of fun.
Now I am convinced that it will come that way.
Sophia had the event with the art class where she was perceived as a sexual object and that aroused her.
During the concert we dance Sophia with Patricia in front of an audience. You can almost hear Patricia
whispering on the teaser: The way men look at you! They literally undress you with their looks.".
Again Sophia is the object of sexual desires. And again it will arouse her.
And finally the climax after the concert with Sam. The teaser shows that nobody is at home with the Parkers.
Sam will ask Sophia not to get out of the car yet. Sophia will refuse, perhaps because she already knows
about the meeting with Cathy and Andrew at this point. Then later in her bedroom she will find Sam in his
room and give him a little bit of stripping as a consolation and let him know that she knows he is watching.
And she wants him to watch!
Again she will realize that she is the object of sexual desire, and again it will arouse her (of course,
it's Sam who is watching). She may even mentally connect the events of the day in this way.
What I'm getting at is that the many events of the day were created by L&P to train Sophia to be prepared
for one or more of Aiden's tasks. I think going to a table dance bar will be one of Aiden's next jobs.
In the pic you can see that there's no light (no body?) in Sophia's house. Could be that she changes with Sam in the room.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'd be happy if he actually laughs for once while looking at the thread instead of getting angry.

The 4th task to me also feels like it will be limited and will focus more on the solution aspect.
Has he mentioned if the bonus storyline is related with the 4th task. It could be something independent, like something she does after leaving class, discovering a new interest.

I have an assumption about the 2nd job and I would Maybe ask him directly if my assumption is correct. This is the part that gets me interested, whether my assumption of what this storyline will be like is correct or not
The 4th task is supposed to open up interesting options for later on in the game and Zac is the only one I can think of who may benefit from it since Aiden and his pal already benefit from it but we know so little about this event.

Last edited:

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
Is there any chance in coming update that sophia changing her dress in her room to see sam reaction while sam watching from his room...?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes