Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Wut, listen i get it that he doesn't work on Sunday cuz even God after made the world he rested in the 7th day but what's with no work on Saturday?!
There were no advances today/yesterday because of his comment.

- L&P's Quote from the update.

I just wanna let you know, that I have some private stuff to do in the next few days, and can't work my regular time. But from the next week Wednesday on, I have zero plans until March (except for maybe X-mas).

So from the 13th to the 20th, he's taking care of whatever private stuff he has to take care of for him. His work should resume on the 20th.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
We all know the game is coming sometime in November or December, I'm not sure what else there is to hope for. Stop watching for daily progress because you're just going to be disappointed.
I agree at this point. And when L&P shifts to event base updates starting in the next update, will he use a progression bar? Will there be a point? Some people think there is no point to it now, and they could be right.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I agree at this point. And when L&P shifts to event base updates starting in the next update, will he use a progression bar? Will there be a point? Some people think there is no point to it now, and they could be right.
I don't think he will. If new releases are "quick" it may not be worth it to have a progress graphic. But if each event takes 2 months then he may keep it, but that'll really highlight how slow he is.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I don't think he will. If new releases are "quick" it may not be worth it to have a progress graphic. But if each event takes 2 months then he may keep it, but that'll really highlight how slow he is.
This P.D. will be his biggest yet, and the development time for this P.D. will be 13+ months. So one can conclude the updates will get bigger. On the other hand, he may have some P.D. that the renders may be shorter, but I think, in the end, the P.D. cycles are only going to get longer.

I wouldn't be surprised now if we see one P.D. take two years to complete, and this is the only option to show that members are getting regular updates. However, I don't know if this will be a viable option, considering how short the updates will be now. Some updates probably won't interest many readers unless they follow the entire storyline unchained on the filthy side.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised now if we see one P.D. take two years to complete, and this is the only option to show that members are getting regular updates. However, I don't know if this will be a viable option, considering how short the updates will be now. Some updates probably won't interest many readers unless they follow the entire storyline unchained on the filthy side.
Yeah, the new system is gonna be interesting indeed. Best case scenario would likely be a ~4 week cycle for each update, but I have this feeling that it's gonna turn into something else. Probably even bigger events render wise, and like you said possibly up to 2 years for a P.D, worst case scenario. I hope not, but I can already see the upcoming mental breakdowns in this thread. :whistle:

And if it really comes down to this, it would delay the completion of the game to atleast the year 2057. I can already see future generations playing P.D 25+ in their underground bunkers on planet Mars. lol

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
"And at that point in the story, with all the perversion going on with Dylan, he wanted to see her naked again or close to it. So he came up with the Bikini Ideal and played along with it. So how in the hell did you see that as a mature side? He said many mature things during that scene, but that wasn't his end game for that scene. IMO, the maturity didn't start until this P.D. 12."

Right here if you say that this was immature, I can use this same argument with you. In the park event Dylan once again after saving his mom's honour, only thinks about grabbing her butt once again, tries to give her reasons to allow him to touch her butt. The whole time he is stari g at her breasts. He talks about getting revenge on other boys. All this sounds mature to you ?

If the announcement was made later, it doesn't matter. He has his story laid out. We don't know that the twist will happen, he knows. He is not writing the story on a whim.
Alright, I see that you have edited this post with more text. So let me respond in kind. I will put my post behind a filter/spoiler this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the announcement was made later, it doesn't matter. He has his story laid out. We don't know that the twist will happen, he knows. He is not writing the story on a whim.

Do you know this for a fact? Have you seen his script or outline for the entire story? I would be very surprised if you have seen it. He is editing his story all the time as he had stated he does this constantly. This update is a prime example as he had to add text to Aiden's event because he increased it. So yes, he is writing or rewriting his story on a whim as you would say.

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
There were no advances today/yesterday because of his comment.

- L&P's Quote from the update.

I just wanna let you know, that I have some private stuff to do in the next few days, and can't work my regular time. But from the next week Wednesday on, I have zero plans until March (except for maybe X-mas).

So from the 13th to the 20th, he's taking care of whatever private stuff he has to take care of for him. His work should resume on the 20th.
i wrote some time ago that he is taking a few days off again. because of autumn vacation. wos accused of trolling.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Lose the progression bar!!!!!!!!!!That will put a few people on here out of a job,how will they cope :ROFLMAO:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Alright, I see that you have edited this post with more text. So let me respond in kind. I will put my post behind a filter/spoiler this time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know this for a fact? Have you seen his script or outline for the entire story? I would be very surprised if you have seen it. He is editing his story all the time as he had stated he does this constantly. This update is a prime example as he had to add text to Aiden's event because he increase it. So yes, he is writing or rewriting his story on a whim as you would say.
I don't see much change in Dylan's behavior. Like that too. We're talking about a couple of days in Dylan's / Sophia's life. How steep do you want Dylan's learning curve to be? There are a couple of signs that Dylan is actually learning, like the scene when Elli asked for help fixing her computer. There, breaking the eternal cycle of small and large nasties between siblings was actually a step that made Dylan appear more adult. The scene in the park with the hobos, on the other hand, was just showing off the new skills. The Sophia realized that Dylan can actually defend himself and his mother was just a side effect. It's right that Dylan doesn't have to beg anymore to get favors from Sophia, but the scene in the park when Sophia allowed him to "test" her ass had nothing to do with a more mature Dylan.
It's not that Dylan has "grown" in the past few days, it's that Sophia has gotten "smaller". And that's right, because we're supposed to be watching Sophia's corruption process and not Dylan's.
People grow / learn quickly when external circumstances change. What external circumstances have changed for Dylan other than the family moved to another country? Only external pressure will cause Dylan to change quickly. But he has a mother who intercepts everything, really everything, and takes on herself to protect the family. Unless L&P has planned dramatic changes for Dylan in history, we will puzzle and argue about Dylan's behavior until the end (in the year 2035 ;)).

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
The 4th task is supposed to open up interesting options for later on in the game and Zac is the only one I can think of who may benefit from it since Aiden and his pal already benefit from it but we know so little about this event.
4th task is in NEXT update, correct? This update is evening/night and next update is morning/afternoon?

Reactions: Bane71 and Old Dog

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Lose the progression bar!!!!!!!!!!That will put a few people on here out of a job,how will they cope :ROFLMAO:
The update is 99th percentile to be done before Christmas and probably 85% likely to be done before Thanksgiving. People are being silly and unreasonable if they believe otherwise.

Personally I think update drops first week of December and L&P resumes work after new year with target for .150 in May-July

• Hey there
Reactions: jonnybravo11
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes