Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I did a GW run-through last week and it was totally boring for me, having played the filthy route before, I could see how much got missed out if you just took all the GW decisions. There are some good scenes you miss if you do certain GW options, wait for Dylan to finish showering to use the toilet means you miss a load of options later in the game, have sex with Liam and you miss other good scenes as well, there just doesn't seem to be anything that comes out of playing the Good Wife.
Too early in the GW route but it will get interesting as with everything in this game patience is needed

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I am also not too keen on event based updates and I think that it could kill off a lot of chatter about the game,depending on who was in the update.
I can also see people complaining about "O no not another update with him/her again" based on the number of events that certain characters have
Well, that would happen in this update for Sophia/Dylan fans if they only follow them. Keep in mind, I'm only talking about Sophia/Dylan, not Dylan/Ellie. A reader would most likely have to wait for a year+ to see Sophia/Dylan again when Aiden and Sam will see her first again after coming off major events. So I would expect complaints.

P.D. 12
Afternoon
Aiden
Dylan

Evening
Sam

P.D. 13
Morning
Aiden

Noon
Nothing

Afternoon
Sam
Sophia/Claire/Marie/Dylan - I think this is more about Dylan/Marie or Sophia/Marie

Evening
Dylan

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think we all know he is working from an outline now, at best. He works the scenes artistically for his draft, outline, internal vision (As he removes the superfluous marble from his block to find his Aphrodite inside.). The actual narrative and dialogue follow. It makes no sense for the amount of translation time otherwise. This also allows him the time to make changes as well.

It is also a self imposed time crunch as he has a very minimal time to complete this and no real justification of process for any delays. If it was already written it would be done now, not over the last ten or so days of the update. Just imagine how this will play out as he goes to events. GingerSweetGirl is spot on, IMO, for a disjointed result.
Sometimes I wonder if he was better off putting his novel in a comic format like Pegasus Smith and Daval. He would probably have an easier time developing the novel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if he was better off putting his novel in a comic format like Pegasus Smith and Daval. He would probably have an easier time developing the novel.
Doesn't that take away the whole choice part of the VN though? The reason I like this particular VN so much is because we get to choose how far Sophia will go, I don't want her with Sam or Aiden so she wont be, but in comic format she is with everyone if you like it or not. Easier to make sure but easier doen't mean better.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Doesn't that take away the whole choice park or the VN though? The reason I like this particular VN so much is because we get to choose how far Sophia will go, I don't want her with Sam or Aiden so she wont be, but in comic format she is with everyone if you like it or not.
It would take away all choices, and he would have to choose the story path or have people vote. For example, the Patreon Members would choose if Sophia has sex with The Mail Man or not. But the question was, would it be easier for him since it looks like he has no intentions of narrow the number of characters he needs to tell the story he has written.

I think it would cut down on his CS/Rendering time quite a bit.

Reactions: VanDarkBalls

VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
It would take away all choices, and he would have to choose the story path or have people vote. For example, the Patreon Members would choose if Sophia has sex with The Mail Man or not. But the question was, would it be easier for him since it looks like he has no intentions of narrow the number of characters he needs to tell the story he has written.

I think it would cut down on his CS/Rendering time quite a bit.
This variability is one of the main features of this game, given that it implements absolutely all the fetishes related to the topic of milf, you can just play in different ways without playing what you don't like.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Well, that would happen in this update for Sophia/Dylan fans if they only follow them. Keep in mind, I'm only talking about Sophia/Dylan, not Dylan/Ellie. A reader would most likely have to wait for a year+ to see Sophia/Dylan again when Aiden and Sam will see her first again after coming off major events. So I would expect complaints.

P.D. 12
Afternoon
Aiden
Dylan

Evening
Sam

P.D. 13
Morning
Aiden

Noon
Nothing

Afternoon
Sam
Sophia/Claire/Marie/Dylan - I think this is more about Dylan/Marie or Sophia/Marie

Evening
Dylan
Something to bring up too, even if it may not be relevant anymore, is that based on Dylan’s events planning, there are days where doesn’t have any events . There’s even 2 consecutive days with no Dylan events .

I can only imagine being a Dylan fan and looking as each update come out every 4 to 6 weeks (depending on the events) for 2 years and wondering :“Where the fuck is Dylan?”

Or on the contrary, with playable day 13, what if you don’t like Dylan ? Or you don’t want Sophia coupled with teenagers (male or female)?
There, you (maybe) will have the yoga event, if you choose to play from Sophia point of view and that’s it.

Those “problems” where already present of course before so that won’t change much but not everybody follow every little news about Awam.
And each time an update come out I can already see people complaining (among other things to complain about).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If it is around 48 pages, How long will it take him to write and translate it? What was his average in May/June? 2.5 pages a day?
It was not a big amount so proabably 2.5 pages a day is about right so maybe another 4 weeks to go,if we are lucky

• Sad
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Something to bring up too, even if it may not be relevant anymore, is that based on Dylan’s events planning, there are days where doesn’t have any events . There’s even 2 consecutive days with no Dylan events .

I can only imagine being a Dylan fan and looking as each update come out every 4 to 6 weeks (depending on the events) for 2 years and wondering :“Where the fuck is Dylan?”

Or on the contrary, with playable day 13, what if you don’t like Dylan ? Or you don’t want Sophia coupled with teenagers (male or female)?
There, you (maybe) will have the yoga event, if you choose to play from Sophia point of view and that’s it.

Those “problems” where already present of course before so that won’t change much but not everybody follow every little news about Awam.
And each time an update come out I can already see people complaining (among other things to complain about).
I think this is the best approach that he could only come up with at this time. This tells me that updates he plans are only going to get larger and larger. Since he will do this, I would think the LI would need an event every P.D. to make this work possible. The last Ellie event was last year in the morning on this P.D with Sophia, and the next P.D doesn't have any events with Sophia/Ellie. I know this will upset anyone that follows Sophia/Ellie.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think this is the best approach that he could only come up with at this time. This tells me that updates he plans are only going to get larger and larger. Since he will do this, I would think the LI would need an event every P.D. to make this work possible. The last Ellie event was last year in the morning on this P.D with Sophia, and the next P.D doesn't have any events with Sophia/Ellie. I know this will upset anyone that follows Sophia/Ellie.
I am already upset because of my precious as the wait for her return is already a long long long way away

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes