Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The real question is - will Aiden be the first one to bang Sophia ? I mean full P in V. Obviously Liam already did it but he's the husband so he doesn't count !
If Aiden does at all, it's likely going to be the last task - and that's around playable day 25. So even if it's planned, we may never get to that point, since it's around 20 years away

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Too early in the GW route but it will get interesting as with everything in this game patience is needed
From what has been said before, on GW route we could well threesome with Sophia/Liam/Nathalie and/or a foursome of Sophia/Liam/Cathy/Andy.

If/when either of those scenes actually happen, then I for one will have to revisit the GW route.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
From what has been said before, on GW route we could well threesome with Sophia/Liam/Nathalie and/or a foursome of Sophia/Liam/Cathy/Andy.

If/when either of those scenes actually happen, then I for one will have to revisit the GW route.
I have a save already with your name on it ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
is moving!!!
I'm going to go all optimist here and say rendering done late Monday and P&T to take about two weeks: about Friday, November 5.

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes95%25%23.75%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed79.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)104
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/12/2021

1634499807736.png

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm going to go all optimist here and say rendering done late Monday and P&T to take about two weeks: about Friday, November 5.

Start Date7/5/2021

View attachment 1457128
Can we have a naked Sophia intergrated in your graph PLEASE

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bennett’s just an asshole. I’m thinking something dirtier. A sort of revenge : Sophia must not feel responsible for her first step aside.
So my theory is either 'hobos' or 'thugs'.
Thugs are not due to make another appearance till very late in the game as for the hobos I cannot remember.
Sophia must not feel responsible for her first step aside.How can she not feel responsible?As it should be her choice after all.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The real question is - will Aiden be the first one to bang Sophia ? I mean full P in V. Obviously Liam already did it but he's the husband so he doesn't count !
No way, Liam has been blueballed in my games, I don't like him so he gets no fun. As for P in V, she did sit on the Sybian machine if you go certain routes, but if you allowed Liam some sex then you don't get the option to do that at Alyssa's apartment.
As for a real P in V, I want to know what the punishment will be for Sophia from the two wouldbe rapists if she didn't report them as I don't think I've seen in any run-throughs I've done. Maybe they would get their own back and get a bit further if they caught her again.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thugs are not due to make another appearance till very late in the game as for the hobos I cannot remember.
Sophia must not feel responsible for her first step aside.How can she not feel responsible?As it should be her choice after all.
About another water problem forcing her to use the school showers again?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
No way, Liam has been blueballed in my games, I don't like him so he gets no fun. As for P in V, she did sit on the Sybian machine if you go certain routes, but if you allowed Liam some sex then you don't get the option to do that at Alyssa's apartment.
As for a real P in V, I want to know what the punishment will be for Sophia from the two wouldbe rapists if she didn't report them as I don't think I've seen in any run-throughs I've done. Maybe they would get their own back and get a bit further if they caught her again.
If you have sex with Liam than you can still have fun with Alyssa as one of the things that can stop you is if you chose Julia/Ellie or the Yoga event

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you have sex with Liam than you can still have fun with Alyssa as one of the things that can stop you is if you chose Julia/Ellie or the Yoga event
You might be able to have fun, but you won't get to use the Sybian, the option doesn't come up.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You might be able to have fun, but you won't get to use the Sybian, the option doesn't come up.
I don't know why but Sophia has had sex with Liam on a number of occasions and I was still able to get the sybian event.
As far as I remember the prison visit was affected if/when you had sex with Liam,I asked Alley_Cat to check this for me.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Yes, do not argue, in this update, Sofia will do manual work (with her head) ;):coffee::PogChamp:
=Well, either He will bring her to orgasm with his fingers or tongue....Well, either He will bring her to orgasm with his fingers or tongue.... =)

bauman

Sep 11, 2018

Start Date7/5/2021