lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
In my playthrough Patricia is more of the driving force. After all, it's seeing Sophia kiss her sister that really kicks off the Ellie route. I tell Aiden to shove it on day 16. The only time I can see him having any influence at all is if Ellie finally gets to naked sunbathe in the backyard, which can only happen with Dylan at boarding school
L&P answer about if Natalie was the only lesbian option for the good wife path he answer there are a couple :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Who??? Ellie and Patricia are out same with Alyssa,emma,Vicky.Marie is For Dylan
Cathy?Amber?Claire, Ava Myers.i got nothingo_O

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In my playthrough Patricia is more of the driving force. After all, it's seeing Sophia kiss her sister that really kicks off the Ellie route. I tell Aiden to shove it on day 16. The only time I can see him having any influence at all is if Ellie finally gets to naked sunbathe in the backyard, which can only happen with Dylan at boarding school
Time is running out on Ellie sunbathing naked in the backyard as Sophia wants Dylan home

Reactions: TommyTuba

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P answer about if Natalie was the only lesbian option for the good wife path he answer there are a couple :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Who??? Ellie and Patricia are out same with Alyssa,emma,Vicky.Marie is For Dylan
Cathy?Amber?Claire, Ava Myers.i got nothingo_O
Julia is the only lesbian in the game and most of the other females are bi.
If you play the G.W route then Aiden is not a problem and Alyssa is not in the picture

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Time is running out on Ellie sunbathing naked in the backyard as Sophia wants Dylan home
There is the few days Ellie has events next week.

But I know, I'm more likely to see nude sunbathing in MLS. It's already confirmed they have nude beaches in their city.

Reactions: lockerxx

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
D'oh! I don't know why I was thinking there were 20 tasks. Still though, I think Aiden will ask for sex around task 10. Maybe it's "only" oral but I think tasks 11 and 12 will be more than traditional sex.
I initially thought we would have 3 tiers of tasks of roughly 4 tasks each tier. Tier one just being teasing, tier two being sexual actions without full sex (naked boob fondling, fingering handjob etc, and then tier three starting with oral sex and progressing upwards from there.

Before anyone asks, no that is NOT based on any information or even rumour, just my impression of how the tasks MIGHT escalate. And I said roughly four - of the first and/or second tiers were five tasks that would nt surprise me unduly.

Now what I had not factored into the above, is to what extent Aiden wants to fuck Sophia himself or if he simply gets off on having control over her, in which case he might be manipulating her into doing sexual acts with others.

(Also there was the previous discussions on how much longer Sophia would / could be manipulated by Aiden and at what point does she do the tasks because she enjoys it, but I don't want to argue that round in circles yet again.)

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
There is the few days Ellie has events next week.

But I know, I'm more likely to see nude sunbathing in MLS. It's already confirmed they have nude beaches in their city.
in fact when they were on the beach, Carl had proposed to Sophia a trip with his yacht to an uninhabited island nearby... maybe Sophia and Ellie go with them, with Patricia and Carl who encourage them to do some nudism:p

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Now what I had not factored into the above, is to what extent Aiden wants to fuck Sophia himself or if he simply gets off on having control over her, in which case he might be manipulating her into doing sexual acts with others.
If he didn't want to fuck her himself, he would be a very strange lad indeed, girlfriend notwithstanding!

Reactions: roro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I initially thought we would have 3 tiers of tasks of roughly 4 tasks each tier. Tier one just being teasing, tier two being sexual actions without full sex (naked boob fondling, fingering handjob etc, and then tier three starting with oral sex and progressing upwards from there.

Before anyone asks, no that is NOT based on any information or even rumour, just my impression of how the tasks MIGHT escalate. And I said roughly four - of the first and/or second tiers were five tasks that would nt surprise me unduly.

(Also there was the previous discussions on how much longer Sophia would / could be manipulated by Aiden and at what point does she do the tasks because she enjoys it, but I don't want to argue that round in circles yet again.)
Either the 3rd or 4th task(I cannot remember which one)is the last task that you are forced to do so I guess after this task

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
in fact when they were on the beach, Carl had proposed to Sophia a trip with his yacht to an uninhabited island nearby... maybe Sophia and Ellie go with them, with Patricia and Carl who encourage them to do some nudism:p
The question about that is how serious L&P is about a heterosexual male (being apparently most of his patronage), being interested in seeing a bunch of hot women naked. Last update has really been mostly dick.

I'm not expecting content to improve on the boob and pussy front until at least the morning of playable day 14.

Reactions: Old Dog

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Either the 3rd or 4th task(I cannot remember which one)it the last task that you are forced to do
I remember you saying that the 3rd task was the last in the compulsory category. I'm looking forward to the anti-blackmail crowd bailing at the first opportunity, which seems to be the 4th task.

Reactions: Old Dog

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The first opportunity was on day 16. Took that when I could.
Yes I know but you did the sensible thing. Many stayed for whatever reason(s). As has been said elsewhere one of the great attractions of this VN is to try & get as close to the particular story you want as an individual by means of choices made. Task 4 looks set to provide a number of fans with such an opportunity. [I know I was glad to get off the Sophia/Dylan route & now he's like a normal teenager....it's great].

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes