Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes I know but you did the sensible thing. Many stayed for whatever reason(s). As has been said elsewhere one of the great attractions of this VN is to try & get as close to the particular story you want as an individual by means of choices made. Task 4 looks set to provide a number of fans with such an opportunity. [I know I was glad to get off the Sophia/Dylan route & now he's like a normal teenager....it's great].
And I get that I'll be missing 80% of the storyline. I've reconciled that already.

Still doesn't hurt a little that since I'm not doing the Dylan route, I'm going to get maybe 4 render for the morning, maybe a few dozen for the salon event, but that will pretty much be it for those of us not on the Dylan route for maybe the next 2 years. Those on the Sam route may get a few at midday

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
And I get that I'll be missing 80% of the storyline. I've reconciled that already.

Still doesn't hurt a little that since I'm not doing the Dylan route, I'm going to get maybe 4 render for the morning, maybe a few dozen for the salon event, but that will pretty much be it for those of us not on the Dylan route for maybe the next 2 years. Those on the Sam route may get a few at midday
I'm a great Alyssa fan & it's "disappointing", to put it mildly, that she won't be around again for several years. Her 'date' with Sophia was some of the best writing L&P has done IMO, with renders also top drawer. (Dylan & Zac jointly provided the almost obligatory "coitus interruptus" moment). Now I find myself hoping that the shift to event-based updates won't add to the time involved.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The way he wrote it about the task and solutions was this way.

View attachment 1457466

That's why I'm guessing the bonus scene that he listed in the outline is the "comfortable solution" for the next P.D.
"Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!"

This makes me wonder how much things have changed since August 2019. Sadly, since he posted this the story has barely progressed, so even though two years have passed the story hasn't progressed so maybe not much has changed. Still though, I would say that the last task was more extreme than we expected, so it makes you wonder what L&P meant by "...(they) won't be that extreme anyway!".

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
This is the best VN with erotic themes I have played in here and I have tried many of them!

I was sad when I saw "to be continued..." since it appears to be in development for quite a few years and won't probably end in a few more!

Also, Sophia is my favorite MILF of all time. I love that you can go through the game without doing anything that seems forced or out of character as there is a slow build-up for everything.

Anything similar to this?

Jun 12, 2018
This is the best VN with erotic themes I have played in here and I have tried many of them!

I was sad when I saw "to be continued..." since it appears to be in development for quite a few years and won't probably end in a few more!

Also, Sophia is my favorite MILF of all time. I love that you can go through the game without doing anything that seems forced or out of character as there is a slow build-up for everything.

Anything similar to this?
JOHN

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm a great Alyssa fan & it's "disappointing", to put it mildly, that she won't be around again for several years. Her 'date' with Sophia was some of the best writing L&P has done IMO, with renders also top drawer. (Dylan & Zac jointly provided the almost obligatory "coitus interruptus" moment). Now I find myself hoping that the shift to event-based updates won't add to the time involved.
AT least now we can get rid of Aiden and it will not affect Alyssa

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes