• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Uhm, may want to update your concept of time. This likely won't finish in 18+years for what was initially planned. Just sayin'!

For other choices there are some. Ultimately it comes down to personal preferences. See A Mother's Love (stalling after this next update for health reasons. Please note OrbOrigin stops payments when he is not working. So charges of milking are absolute BS.), And Where the Heart is which is getting back to work after health issues. These are my preferences.
Damn, I hope the creator can get more help so that the updates are quicker... It definitely sucks getting up to speed in a couple of days to find out that it is nowhere near the end.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have played A Mother's Love, waiting to see what Chapter 11 brings us! Nicole is definitely up there with Sophia for the number one spot!

Since we have similar tastes, I will give Where the Heart is a try even though the screenshots didn't catch my attention at first. Thanks!

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I am going to stop visiting this site till 15 Nov. I want to save my self from anxiety. Well it comes with a cost. I wont be able to read this thread and see whats going on on daily bases. basically not about game but about people here.
update may come early or late, however I am still going to take a shot.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I'm not sure if it'll be the last task. Aiden is a driving force in Sophia's corruption, if sex is his last task he'll be one of the last to have sex with her, and I don't think that makes sense. Aiden's corruption is probably going to be the thing that makes Sophia more willing to cheat. I think the final tasks will be increasingly debauched scenarios. Sex, already oral, will begin sometime around tasks 15-19.
I initially thought we would have 3 tiers of tasks of roughly 4 tasks each tier. Tier one just being teasing, tier two being sexual actions without full sex (naked boob fondling, fingering handjob etc, and then tier three starting with oral sex and progressing upwards from there.

Before anyone asks, no that is NOT based on any information or even rumour, just my impression of how the tasks MIGHT escalate. And I said roughly four - of the first and/or second tiers were five tasks that would nt surprise me unduly.

Now what I had not factored into the above, is to what extent Aiden wants to fuck Sophia himself or if he simply gets off on having control over her, in which case he might be manipulating her into doing sexual acts with others.

(Also there was the previous discussions on how much longer Sophia would / could be manipulated by Aiden and at what point does she do the tasks because she enjoys it, but I don't want to argue that round in circles yet again.)
It's true that Aiden so far seems to be the driving force in the corruption and there will be incremental steps, even if we don't know now what and where will be the final goalposts.
But I don't think it can have an effect the other stories that are in parallel and not even related to it.

At the point we are today, PD 12, nothing particularly "disrupting" has happened, the classroom and the art modelling are still things that Sophia can live with, even if they stepped up her corruption. So beside some occasional internal thoughts that reflect that, there seems to be no traces in other events.

The other story lines that are somehow connected to Aiden are Dylan's (if you initially sent him to the boarding school the story with Sophia is over) and Alyssa/Zac's (which, IIRC, in the future can "survive" even after dropping Aiden with comfortable solutions). All the others, the lesbian routes (Patricia, Ellie, Nathalie), Vicky/DeShawn, Sam, Bennett (even if we know is cut short) are unrelated to Aiden*.

Here comes the problem with parallel and optional branches. It's difficult to see how Aiden's tasks could influence the other routes, i.e. making easier for Sophia the choice of cheating, being itself an optional route. All the other routes must be "self-contained" and able to progress no matter the choices on Aiden's route. Sure there could be references as there are now, but they cannot be determinant for Sophia choice, otherwise an independent route should have two slightly different paths to complete the route. A nightmare, IMO.

I think it's still too early to have an idea of the general direction of the tasks, the spectrum is still too wide, from domination with Aiden involved, pure voyeurism and exposure (humiliation), complicity (Sophia liking more and more the tasks) to even a completely 180 turn with the hate fuck GingerSweetGirl mentioned.

* I only considered the "direct" dependencies in terms of choices and events, I haven't counted possible dependencies in terms of FW points, like to access to this route you need X points which you can only have e.g. if you chose Aiden's task. So it's possible there are other connections (and in case it would be nice to have this table of dependencies).

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's true that Aiden so far seems to be the driving force in the corruption and there will be incremental steps, even if we don't know now what and where will be the final goalposts.
But I don't think it can have an effect the other stories that are in parallel and not even related to it.

At the point we are today, PD 12, nothing particularly "disrupting" has happened, the classroom and the art modelling are still things that Sophia can live with, even if they stepped up her corruption. So beside some occasional internal thoughts that reflect that, there seems to be no traces in other events.

The other story lines that are somehow connected to Aiden are Dylan's (if you initially sent him to the boarding school the story with Sophia is over) and Alyssa/Zac's (which, IIRC, in the future can "survive" even after dropping Aiden with comfortable solutions). All the others, the lesbian routes (Patricia, Ellie, Nathalie), Vicky/DeShawn, Sam, Bennett (even if we know is cut short) are unrelated to Aiden*.

Here comes the problem with parallel and optional branches. It's difficult to see how Aiden's tasks could influence the other routes, i.e. making easier for Sophia the choice of cheating, being itself an optional route. All the other routes must be "self-contained" and able to progress no matter the choices on Aiden's route. Sure there could be references as there are now, but they cannot be determinant for Sophia choice, otherwise an independent route should have two slightly different paths to complete the route. A nightmare, IMO.

I think it's still too early to have an idea of the general direction of the tasks, the spectrum is still too wide, from domination with Aiden involved, pure voyeurism and exposure (humiliation), complicity (Sophia liking more and more the tasks) to even a completely 180 turn with the hate fuck GingerSweetGirl mentioned.

* I only considered the "direct" dependencies in terms of choices and events, I haven't counted possible dependencies in terms of FW points, like to access to this route you need X points which you can only have e.g. if you chose Aiden's task. So it's possible there are other connections (and in case it would be nice to have this table of dependencies).
But that last bit about the points system is key. In my opinion, it will be essential to have maxed out FW points in order to unlock some of the dirtiest content. Maybe Sophia will cheat without max (or near max) FW points, but I think the options will be greatly limited. Maybe she sleeps with Sam once, and never again. Maybe it limits what she's willing to do in bed all together. So, for those reasons (and more) I think the"optional" paths like Aiden are basically required if you're going to fully corrupt Sophia because you need the FW points that they grant.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
But that last bit about the points system is key. In my opinion, it will be essential to have maxed out FW points in order to unlock some of the dirtiest content. Maybe Sophia will cheat without max (or near max) FW points, but I think the options will be greatly limited. Maybe she sleeps with Sam once, and never again. Maybe it limits what she's willing to do in bed all together. So, for those reasons (and more) I think the"optional" paths like Aiden are basically required if you're going to fully corrupt Sophia because you need the FW points that they grant.
Well yes, either as you say Aiden is de facto required to have the max of the options in all or some of the other story lines (and I guess people who don't like Aiden's path will riot ;)) or he needs to figure out the good thresholds of FW points that can be collected in other non-Aiden events so that they can still unlock the options (the combinatorial nightmare I was talking about). And maybe this is also one of the reasons for introducing the ability of cheating in the last update...

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
What am I supposed to be? An interrogator? Who is under arrest? Maybe you should stop smoking that shit?
I was just asking dog why he also posts the teasers that were not actually intended for here by L&P. Nothing more. Dog deleted the post.
And honestly. Don't get on my nerves! Just put me on ignore if you don't like my posts. You f***
Aw! So sensitive. Grow up and be courteous to start instead of the hall monitor.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Tbf I really hate games where they cuck the MC a lot, eg. not allow sex outside marriage, cuz it seems forced GW. JOHN kinda was the same way for months, however it got better. AWAM is comparatively better though than JOHN and its still having the issue.

Lets just hope v.0.150 has something interesting TBH.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Lmao did my post get edited to take out the "Thank you Killjoys" ? :ROFLMAO:
Are you guys that afraid of L&P? This thread really is a case study.

Nobody is fooled. KillJoys has always scrupulously respected L&P’s instructions.

This whole teaser thing is just a debate that shouldn’t be happening, first of all because the teasers aren’t (it doesn’t reveal anything*) and then that if we follow Patreon’s principle then it should be public after a few days.

(*And I prefer it like this)
And also this is a piracy website so things get shared in every thread, every game. And the only person throwing a fit about normal images being shared is L&P.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Lmao did my post got edited to take out the "Thank you Killjoys" ? :ROFLMAO:
Are you guys that afraid of L&P? This thread really is a case study.

And also this is a piracy website so things get shared in every thread, every game. And the only person throwing a fit about normal images being shared is L&P.
Yeah, was gonna say... Following some peoples logic here, this entire thread should of been deleted and everyone uploading or downloading the game for free put in prison. If anyone truely believes that L&P will cancel the development of his game because of leaked teasers on F95 (as he's threatened before), that person needs to grow some balls. Especially seeing the way L&P communicates and insults people on here, I don't see a single reason for us to respect his demands either.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes