BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah, was gonna say... Following some peoples logic here, this entire thread should of been deleted and everyone uploading or downloading the game for free put in prison. If anyone truely believes that L&P will cancel the development of his game because of leaked teasers on F95 (as he's threatened before), that person needs to grow some balls. Especially seeing the way L&P communicates and insults people on here, I don't see a single reason for us to respect his demands either.
Everyone suddendly forgot how L&P classified the people in this forum back in the beggining of the year.
I don't care if he tells me to share the teasers or not share them. Someone shared them with me, I asked if It was ok for me to post here. I got the "Yes". So I posted. Could have posted days ago but was expecting that person's answer, not L&P's.

Sometimes what I read here reminds me of some cult. Regarding the cancelation of the VN, does anyone actually believe that? What is L&P going to do? Work at mcdonalds?

Just don't get your panties on fire just because someone posted these tame teasers weeks after they were posted on patron. It's a sharing forum. Don't like it? Go to the patron page and talk about the game there then.

Even when you’re not here, we talk about you. How do you do it ? :ROFLMAO:
Even when I'm not around, I still get called. I'm just another member, have nothing to do with this game. Just post my opinions about it here.

Jun 12, 2018
Everyone suddendly forgot how L&P classified the people in this forum back in the beggining of the year.
I don't care if he tells me to share the teasers or not share them. Someone shared them with me, I asked if It was ok for me to post here. I got the "Yes". So I posted. Could have posted days ago but was expecting that person's answer, not L&P's.

Sometimes what I read here reminds me of some cult. Regarding the cancelation of the VN, does anyone actually believe that? What is L&P going to do? Work at mcdonalds?

Just don't get your panties on fire just because someone posted these tame teasers weeks after they were posted on patron. It's a sharing forum. Don't like it? Go to the patron page and talk about the game there then.

Even when I'm not around, I still get called. I'm just another member, have nothing to do with this game. Just post my opinions about it here.
You still here with your BS? accept it you pay L&P for the teaser:LUL:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Is moving!!! holy shit so close for a new update.
Mid-November at the latest!

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed80.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)105
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/12/2021

(first attempt at image overlay)
2021-10-18.png

Jul 21, 2017
Mid-November at the latest!

Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS15%5%0.75%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed80.75%
Start Date7/5/2021
Festival of Bullshit (excuses)0
Bullshit Days Consumed so far0
Current # Days of Production (less BS consumed)105
Days remaining in Festival of Bullshit0
Estimated Completion Date11/12/2021

(first attempt at image overlay)
View attachment 1459081
Your Stadistics are bad, add his "private things to do" from Oct 15 to Oct 20-23 to Festival of Bullshit (excuses): Excuses published by L&P

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Your Stadistics are bad, add his "private things to do" from Oct 15 to Oct 20-23 to Festival of Bullshit (excuses)
No can do my friend. He says he's taking a few days off, he posts two updates while he's not working? Major shrug fest as far as I'm concerned. I'm not in the business of reading too much into the percentages or what L&P says about his work schedule any more. These days I'm just taking things at face value and not looking for hidden meanings or agendas (except for those seven pigeons - I still think there's something behind that) or getting worked up about any of it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Your Stadistics are bad, add his "private things to do" from Oct 15 to Oct 20-23 to Festival of Bullshit (excuses): Excuses published by L&P
Nah, "Festival of Bullshit" is for really extreme stuff like flying to Korea for surgery, or moving for a fifth time. Regular timeoff is captured perfectly fine in the regular calculations.

Jul 21, 2017
No can do my friend. He says he's taking a few days off, he posts two updates while he's not working? Major shrug fest as far as I'm concerned. I'm not in the business of reading too much into the percentages or what L&P says about his work schedule any more. These days I'm just taking things at face value and not looking for hidden meanings or agendas (except for those seven pigeons - I still think there's something behind that) or getting worked up about any of it.
Serious things?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Serious things?
Yes, as GingerSweetGirl explains, it's for long absences that sound like genuine bullshit.
Nah, "Festival of Bullshit" is for really extreme stuff like flying to Korea for surgery, or moving for a fifth time. Regular timeoff is captured perfectly fine in the regular calculations.
Somebody is whipping L&P's ass... never saw him run, maybe now he is really working 11 hours per day.
Even though I have absolutely no evidence to back this up, I genuinely think he's farther along with the translation than his progress reports suggest. I think he's aiming for Halloween or at least that weekend.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes