Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yes, as GingerSweetGirl explains, it's for long absences that sound like genuine bullshit.

Even though I have absolutely no evidence to back this up, I genuinely think he's farther along with the translation than his progress reports suggest. I think he's aiming for Halloween or at least that weekend.
I know he wanted to release the update at the end of October, but that was a very optimistic goal. As your graph shows, It will most likely be the first or second week of November. I don't know if he is further along in translation if we consider the time frame he needed to translate the last update, which was about 3 to 3.5 weeks. This update is close to the CS/Render count of the previous update.

After that, L&P will start on Part II, which is event base driven; I wonder if he is attempting to make an effort and try to release the first event for P.D. 13 this year (Aiden's 4th Task and Bonus)? If that is his plan, I don't know if he can do it.

roro

May 29, 2017
I know he wanted to release the update at the end of October, but that was a very optimistic goal. As your graph shows, It will most likely be the first or second week of November. I don't know if he is further along in translation if we consider the time frame he needed to translate the last update, which was about 3 to 3.5 weeks. This update is close to the CS/Render count of the previous update.

After that, L&P will start on Part II, which is event base driven; I wonder if he is attempting to make an effort and try to release the first event for P.D. 13 this year (Aiden's 4th Task and Bonus)? If that is his plan, I don't know if he can do it.
Last update had the 3rd Ayden event, which I guess was harder (than average) to write and translate. I believe this time it will be quicker. My estimate: 6-10/11.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
No can do my friend. He says he's taking a few days off, he posts two updates while he's not working? Major shrug fest as far as I'm concerned. I'm not in the business of reading too much into the percentages or what L&P says about his work schedule any more. These days I'm just taking things at face value and not looking for hidden meanings or agendas (except for those seven pigeons - I still think there's something behind that) or getting worked up about any of it.
I genuinely want to see those pigeons again. Street furniture, background traffic, distant figures etc., all add to the sense of realism. Although I was originally attracted to the game by a scene featuring a very clean looking city, there was a bit of a 'clinical' feel to it, which in the intervening years has been replaced by more of a 'lived in' look, which I like even better.

Your forecast chart has got me in a more upbeat mood than usual, as the possibility of this update slipping into the new year seems to be receding.

roro

May 29, 2017
Yeah, was gonna say... Following some peoples logic here, this entire thread should of been deleted and everyone uploading or downloading the game for free put in prison. If anyone truely believes that L&P will cancel the development of his game because of leaked teasers on F95 (as he's threatened before), that person needs to grow some balls. Especially seeing the way L&P communicates and insults people on here, I don't see a single reason for us to respect his demands either.
I don't think he threatened to cancel the game because of leaked teasers. He did threatened to stop with the "hot" teasers (which is silly, and I guess was an instinctive response).

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Last update had the 3rd Ayden event, which I guess was harder (than average) to write and translate. I believe this time it will be quicker. My estimate: 6-10/11.
The 3rd Aiden task was planned by L&P. The only thing that changed is L&P turned it into a major event. The only major event designed was the evening event with Sam. So Aiden's event was to be smaller initially. Not only that, L&P was working with someone to check his English grammar/slang, which I believe that person lived overseas. So there is a timezone difference, and I think they were using discord or another chat program to speak about the story. This is most likely why L&P's output was about 2.5 pages a day on average. That doesn't seem an efficient way of handling it, but that was his choice on how he wanted to proceed with the P&T part.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The 3rd Aiden task was planned by L&P. The only thing that changed is L&P turned it into a major event. The only major event designed was the evening event with Sam. So Aiden's event was to be smaller initially. Not only that, L&P was working with someone to check his English grammar/slang, which I believe that person lived overseas. So there is a timezone difference, and I think they were using discord or another chat program to speak about the story. This is most likely why L&P's output was about 2.5 pages a day on average. That doesn't seem an efficient way of handling it, but that was his choice on how he wanted to proceed with the P&T part.
If we are optimistic, we can assume that he is being helped with the translation and then he will do the rest of the work faster than usual. And the update will be released before the end of October.
But, unfortunately, I have big doubts about this.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I am going down the lesbian route and noticed that Emma ended up getting cut from the lesbian route walkthrough since you are forced to take a detour through Dylan and Aidan's routes to keep Emma's route going. What I am wanting to know is if it's possible to keep Emma's route going after doing that slight detour and still keep the other lesbian content intact (dropping the dude routes after doing the minimum requirement to keep Emma's route going)? Or is Emma just not worth it (in a lesbian playthrough) since I will have to keep jumping through hoops (with none lesbian routes) to keep Emma's route still going?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I am going down the lesbian route and noticed that Emma ended up getting cut from the lesbian route walkthrough since you are forced to take a detour through Dylan and Aidan's routes to keep Emma's route going. What I am wanting to know is if it's possible to keep Emma's route going after doing that slight detour and still keep the other lesbian content intact (dropping the dude routes after doing the minimum requirement to keep Emma's route going)? Or is Emma just not worth it (in a lesbian playthrough) since I will have to keep jumping through hoops (with none lesbian routes) to keep Emma's route still going?
There's little point in Emma. She's already been superceded by Marie.

So yeah, while she had potential, it was wasted. If you're playing the lesbian route, ignore her

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The next time a Sophia/Ellie fan will get to see something that again will probably be in 2023 or 2024.
I am still waiting to see it for the first time with my precious but that is a long way off,6 days(P.D 18 I think it was) and counting :cry:

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019
If thinking that makes you sleep better at night, go ahead buddy.
If LP wants he can end his game in a instant ...nothing you, me or anyone can do to change that...LP dont ask much..so plz dont try to start a chain and jeopardize this game for everyone...

I seen a few very high potential games get abandoned because people become cancer ...

its a very simple solution, just stay away from that game if you dont like how the creator is running it ... :p

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yup and that would be a great place to start since it doesn't really tie into the main story. It's there for corruption points and fan service I guess.
That is the way that I saw the "prison Visit" as it was there just for corruption points as Sophia already has enough options to stop either Bennett or Aiden.
It was just another long winded event that didn't need to happen,my opinion,but time will tell if I am right or not.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes