Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well Neil is never seen now and also Bennett has a limited number of scenes left so the same could be said for the Morello's brothers but I don't know this for sure.
I see other characters in the game(besides the main ones)as stages for Sophia to progress through and once she has passed through that stage they are no longer needed.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Well Neil is never seen now and also Bennett has a limited number of scenes left so the same could be said for the Morello's brothers but I don't know this for sure.
I see other characters in the game(besides the main ones)as stages for Sophia to progress through and once she has passed through that stage they are no longer needed.
yes, if they are just passing characters I agree with you. neil I don't see him as the protagonist of a story dedicated to him, but bennet could also be there. we will see

Reactions: Old Dog

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
So, how much time goes into working with the PS work in these type of games? Does it take a lot of time since they hand pick and edit the minute details in almost every images? Moreover, which part of these does the Animations take place considering there were any?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So, how much time goes into working with the PS work in these type of games? Does it take a lot of time since they hand pick and edit the minute details in almost every images? Moreover, which part of these does the Animations take place considering there were any?
Oddly, the translation will take longer than the photoshop work. Don't expect any significant animations.

Reactions: VanDarkBalls

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
And, broken record, if it was written he could have sent the work to the translator and have the initial work already done. Then they would just do a line by line check and this would take a day or two, at most. Provided there were no radical changes. Instead he is now filling in the outline to fit his art and that is why this takes a while. Just Sayin'!
Exactly, there's no script. Was just a lie he told couple of years ago to pretend he was organized.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I think now is taking so much time for update only one update comes in this year and it's not also so big with very less content and scene

When I started playing this game it's was a fun but now (based on this year very small updated) the story is getting boring. the end of v0.115 was like what happened next everyone is very excited what happened after this...

And then we get v.130 total out off track story what going on where's the story start Eddin 4th task and two old man and after coming home small fight scene with park guys and her son after that it's done nothing existing happened
And we just wait approx 6-7 month for this...

And still again it's taking too much time for v.150 and if he try to make part 2(v.115 after) so make it clear as others creator do like give options for what was your previous choice and with path you choose.

Now we just can do one thing is just wait for next update approx another 3-4 months

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes