Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Viper has already spread the teasers in your name... which also does not cast a good light on you. You are high tier on Patreon, shared them with your "friends" here in the forum and they think of nothing better than to post them here. hmm... :unsure:
I was sorting out my teaser and I made the mistake of uploading one of them on here,no malice was intended.
Yes Viper has posted stuff in my name and it is getting very tiring but the people who know me know that it has nothing to do with me whatever Viper posts in my name.
I should also say that I was intending to upload some of the teasers onto here and made the mistake of posting ones that L&P asked not too share but Dr.Fapalot sent me a PM about my mistake so I deleted them all.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'm a great Alyssa fan & it's "disappointing", to put it mildly, that she won't be around again for several years. Her 'date' with Sophia was some of the best writing L&P has done IMO, with renders also top drawer. (Dylan & Zac jointly provided the almost obligatory "coitus interruptus" moment). Now I find myself hoping that the shift to event-based updates won't add to the time involved.
There is HOPE! Not much but some.

However, I have continued to consider how this will play out and I think there will be a huge disappointment, as has been discussed, of fans now having to wait for what seems an eternity to get to their EVENT. The calls for 'abandonment' will increase as the delays stretch in to years. Even though other events are being produced. It is the curse of this solution. I also consider that GingerSweetGirl will be correct in the Disjointed feel of the game as portions of the day are split apart.

IF he is able to reduce production to mere weeks, 4 to 6 comes to mind, he may be able to skirt this.

A secondary consideration is he will, by necessity, need a readily available translator. This will actually come as close as possible to establishing a team. It may enable him to become more comfortable with that concept. It could result in the additions he had promised which would have significant impacts. See, there is hope!:):coffee:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is the best VN with erotic themes I have played in here and I have tried many of them!

I was sad when I saw "to be continued..." since it appears to be in development for quite a few years and won't probably end in a few more!

Also, Sophia is my favorite MILF of all time. I love that you can go through the game without doing anything that seems forced or out of character as there is a slow build-up for everything.

Anything similar to this?
Uhm, may want to update your concept of time. This likely won't finish in 18+years for what was initially planned. Just sayin'!

For other choices there are some. Ultimately it comes down to personal preferences. See A Mother's Love (stalling after this next update for health reasons. Please note OrbOrigin stops payments when he is not working. So charges of milking are absolute BS.), And Where the Heart is which is getting back to work after health issues. These are my preferences.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
There is HOPE! Not much but some.

However, I have continued to consider how this will play out and I think there will be a huge disappointment, as has been discussed, of fans now having to wait for what seems an eternity to get to their EVENT. The calls for 'abandonment' will increase as the delays stretch in to years. Even though other events are being produced. It is the curse of this solution. I also consider that GingerSweetGirl will be correct in the Disjointed feel of the game as portions of the day are split apart.

IF he is able to reduce production to mere weeks, 4 to 6 comes to mind, he may be able to skirt this.

A secondary consideration is he will, by necessity, need a readily available translator. This will actually come as close as possible to establishing a team. It may enable him to become more comfortable with that concept. It could result in the additions he had promised which would have significant impacts. See, there is hope!:):coffee:
The problem he will run into is the major events. I doubt he'll be able to make 4-6 weeks of CS and Rendering work with major events. The Aiden event took roughly 6+ weeks to CS and Render. Then he would need to Translate and PS. So if we're speculating a time frame here for major events, 8-10 weeks maybe.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Viper has already spread the teasers in your name... which also does not cast a good light on you. You are high tier on Patreon, shared them with your "friends" here in the forum and they think of nothing better than to post them here. hmm... :unsure:
Uhm, he is no longer a patron, I believe, and are you L&P wtf!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The problem he will run into is the major events. I doubt he'll be able to make 4-6 weeks of CS and Rendering work with major events. The Aiden event took roughly 6+ weeks to CS and Render. Then he would need to Translate and PS. So if we're speculating a time frame here for major events, 8-10 weeks maybe.
And his tendency to go large on scenes will make the PDs expand to the 12+ month range. Ultimately no change to the current fiasco of production. The opposite of hope.:cry:

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
What am I supposed to be? An interrogator? Who is under arrest? Maybe you should stop smoking that shit?
I was just asking dog why he also posts the teasers that were not actually intended for here by L&P. Nothing more. Dog deleted the post.
And honestly. Don't get on my nerves! Just put me on ignore if you don't like my posts. You f***
You guys don't have to be rude it make this community suck.
Be cool

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes