Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So to say that first, I like the prison scene !!! My favorite picture of Sophia is from this scene. Nevertheless, I think that L&P has done too much work for a few more corruption points. Or for a debt event that has so far had no real consequences for Liam. Or to create a way that the Aiden / Bennett routes can be terminated. Especially since I'm convinced at the moment anyway that Sophia must know that was hidden under Ares Aiden in order to be able to / want to really play the Morello card. Of all the secondary routes, the Morello would really be a waste without any further influence on the further story.
Maybe Morello will switch over to Liam, since he has so little respect for him but a lot of respect for Sophia as surely Morello will know what his brother asked Sophia to do.
Sophia has done all the leg work while Liam has sat back and enjoyed the free ride with no consequences (so far known to him)for his actions.
As far as L&P in concerned Sophia is never forced to do anything(includign the prison scene event)which seems strange to me as when you read Sophia's dialog its like emotional blackmail,Sophia is after all trying to stop her family being thrown out on the streets,homeless

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You are right.

But notice that "Indecent Proposal" scenario is mostly female-only fantasy ;-

Man simply dont really dig this trope too much. (well I guess some small number of NTR self-humiliation fans there exist) I personaly am lukewarm to this kind of scenarios. Some men do actualy hate them, as they make them feel inadequate and belitled when confronted by a truely atractive, powerfull and confident man. Seeing the girl with loosers, flawed and ordinary men beeing easier to stomach.

In the end - again - the problem is - this is (like 99,9% of all of them) male audience centered game, made by a man.
;-)

I do feel sorry that it leaves you and other hetero women somewhat dissatisfied, but that's how it is.
Just try to enjoy the corruption parts, and maybe even the Morelo storyline will turn out to be more catered to your tastes. Who knows, maybe it will evolve into a route where Sophia becomes Mistress of the Mafia.
The main problem in the real world and in this type of game is that a man who has sex with many women is a hero and a woman who does exactly the same with men is perceived as a slut / whore. Very rarely does a developer manage to portray the woman as the mistress of her fate during the entire game. And that is also the problem if you want to portray the woman in the end both sexually and economically independent and at the same time show her in a romantic relationship with a partner (man of the same age). This is often neither rationally nor emotionally accepted by women or men.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Your dissapointment is understandable, but it is simply not a game like that.

It is not dating sim game, with a goal of building a happy fullfilling relationship, but a corruption game, where you see a woman in simingly fullfilling relationship and life status, go wild, have that life changed compleatly, and stumble into more and more debauchery.
It is a lot nicer, more realistic and tactfull that some other havy handed games of this genre, where the Main Heroine ends up fucking everyone and their dogs few seconds after meeting them, but it is in the same genre.

Anyway - the goal of the game isn't to choose a new - better path of life for Sophia, but to see her succumb to all sort of new pleasures, to make bad and immoral things, and enjoy it.
As is the player ;-)

I guess it will be up to you - the player - how you handle her moral descend, and if you will keep her sins in moderate range or not ;-) (I'd say she allready is a criminal ofender, didling her own daughter and underage boys and girls ;p )
Oh don't get me wrong. So far, with the exception of tutoring 2nd side job, I have been choosing every possible option to corrupt Sophia as much as possible as soon as possible, so that can get every scene possible. I have mentioned a few times that I was disappointed that soccer coaching got moved to DLC, as I wanted Sophia to finally enjoy her teenage gangbang fantasies.

It is just whereas I could reel off 7-8 females that I would like to see have sex with Sophia, there are far fewer males that I feel the same way.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
A big mistake? Don't overdo it a little. Especially since it can be bypassed so easily with the available cheat function. A big mistake for me would mean the game crashes or a point at which it really doesn't go on, a wrong branching of the routes, but something like that ...? Here an elephant is made out of a mosquito for your line of argument.
A bug like that would be considered game-breaking in basically every single game there is. The only reason it's not is the fact that we got a cheattool which makes the entire point system in the game completely useless, and so it allows us to skip this otherwise game-breaking bug. The bug itself can be easily fixed, and you could call it a mosquito, but the problem it causes to the game turns it into an elephant if it wasn't for a tool that shouldn't even be part of the game if you ask me. In this case though, we are lucky that it exists, because otherwise we wouldn't be able to move on to the next event within that route, no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
A bug like that would be considered game-breaking in basically every single game there is. The only reason it's not is the fact that we got a cheattool which makes the entire point system in the game completely useless, and so it allows us to skip this otherwise game-breaking bug. The bug itself can be easily fixed, and you could call it a mosquito, but the problem it causes to the game turns it into an elephant if it wasn't for a tool that shouldn't even be part of the game if you ask me. In this case though, we are lucky that it exists, because otherwise we wouldn't be able to move on to the next event, no matter what.
I still suspect (without any evidence) that L&P intentionally set the score too high. He either did this in order to test the cheat feature, and/or as a tutorial for the player. But in the final build of the game he either forgot to remove it, or he forgot to add the corresponding text to inform the players how to use the cheat feature. If you weren't paying close attention to this forum, or to his Patreon, you would never have known a cheat feature was introduced. For a guy who does pay attention to details, I have to believe there was some reason that the score was set too high. But it is inexcusable that nothing has been done to rectify the problem since then. It should have been fixed within hours of release. If there was ever a glaring example that L&P is running out of gas, this is it.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i love this story BUT nearly 1700 patreons-yet updates take how long,over 4 years to get what,well they paid off their house,car ect dear me

Reactions: Saip12c

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
People have a button to cancel a pledge. If they don't use it, it's because they are fine with how things are.
seems people have weak spots for what they like even when they are being made fools of.only reason l+p has done this is because of people paying them month after month.are you happy with progress and content for 4 years

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
is moving!!!. wow 90% we know if this time L&P got l 46 pages of plot like last time?
If he does then this projection is off by about three or four days...
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS90%5%4.50%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed84.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Days of Production114
Estimated Completion Date11/16/2021

An uninspiring progress report.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes