Jul 1, 2019
seems people have weak spots for what they like even when they are being made fools of.only reason l+p has done this is because of people paying them month after month.are you happy with progress and content for 4 years
I sayd this many times ...only people that can change the progress time is his patreons if they all talk ...but only like 5% talk ...so they get ignored ... else we all have to accept how he does his updates and how slow they are ....if LP wanted he could do 1 event easily every 3 weeks...

..if this community became 1 and all became patreons and push LP to release updates faster im sure he will listen ... i know many here are to cheap and maybe greedy to become patreons but it is how it is ..and we should all just accept it like a bitter pill ...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Not putting myself amongst the patreon bashers, but I think we can identify the thinking behind the complaint: if patreons would drop their support in protest of the preposterously long development cycles the theory is that the drop in support would speed up development in order to make the project more appealing, more "worthy" of financial support.

OK, fair enough everyone, but let's consider:
There's really no data suggesting that a drop in support would lead to faster development. (Wolfinger wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right, either)
Using an unprovable notion as a bat with which you beat unnamed patreons from all parts of the globe through a computer screen is weird, at best.
with a massive drop in supporters, L&P would just think it no longer makes sense to continue development. he would most likely abandon the project and fall into depression

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
So the Husband at the lingerie store and the younger daughter of the CEO was there a point to that scene ? like was it just to arouse suspicion in the player or was there something to it? And few pages back some posts are defending Liam i get that he has new job and he has to work hard ( bit unrealistic that while he is new management there he is already considered for CEO promotion like wtf?! ) So he doesnt have much time for kids, Sophie is the one that always finds out the kids problems and pushes him to help, hes never available to her and I don't so much think its a game about corrupting her, for example if you go with lesbian route she is discovering her own sexuality for the first time it would be morally wrong that she continues to be with her husband and keeps pushing her real feelings away... Anyway quite an interesting game overall the storytelling could be structured a bit better in some scenes the way writing is done feels lacking, but a good general story idea though i do want to ask how many actual sex scenes are there?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Not putting myself amongst the patreon bashers, but I think we can identify the thinking behind the complaint: if patreons would drop their support in protest of the preposterously long development cycles the theory is that the drop in support would speed up development in order to make the project more appealing, more "worthy" of financial support.

OK, fair enough everyone, but let's consider:
There's really no data suggesting that a drop in support would lead to faster development. (Wolfinger wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right, either)
Using an unprovable notion as a bat with which you beat unnamed patreons from all parts of the globe through a computer screen is weird, at best.
There are three possibilities with a 'support stoppage': 1) L&P figures out a way to be faster and support is returned. 2) L&P Abandons the game. Game over dude! 3) There is little to no change upto it gets slower as he just continues his epic.

I think #3 would persist through at least one if not two updates before #2 is selected. Just pulling that from a nether region. IMO

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
Dear L&P,
A poem from my side

I'm still waiting
How much time has elapsed
Think I'll read
While I'm waiting
I just read a chapter

I do believe my call is being answered
No, a voice on a machine echoes
"Your call will be taken in the order in which it was received"

Great
What number caller was I
Probably the 1000th caller
I'll touch up my manicure
While I'm waiting

I'm still waiting
Rats
I smudged my polish on one nail
Wonder If I have time to fix it
Before they break their necks to take my call

They must be averaging one call every ten minutes
I'll continue reading

Another chapter done
I'm still waiting

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So the Husband at the lingerie store and the younger daughter of the CEO was there a point to that scene ? like was it just to arouse suspicion in the player or was there something to it? And few pages back some posts are defending Liam i get that he has new job and he has to work hard ( bit unrealistic that while he is new management there he is already considered for CEO promotion like wtf?! ) So he doesnt have much time for kids, Sophie is the one that always finds out the kids problems and pushes him to help, hes never available to her and I don't so much think its a game about corrupting her, for example if you go with lesbian route she is discovering her own sexuality for the first time it would be morally wrong that she continues to be with her husband and keeps pushing her real feelings away... Anyway quite an interesting game overall the storytelling could be structured a bit better in some scenes the way writing is done feels lacking, but a good general story idea though i do want to ask how many actual sex scenes are there?
"discovering her own sexuality for the first time it would be morally wrong that she continues to be with her husband and keeps pushing her real feelings away"

So only discovery is important? Is that like a fling and she goes 'wow that was awesome sex'? And how many times do people discover things about themselves? I are pretty sure it is constantly happening in life. Is there a quantity or time limit? To say that finding a specific pleasure is the end all of discovery is full of falsehoods. The number of assumptions you are making to make this statement indicates it is not thought out. Please elucidate.

It is not morally wrong for her to be loyal to her family. Unless you are saying that a discovery of the enjoyment of another (No matter the discovery.) trumps her decisions to marry and her children. These are two wholly different areas. It would be morally irresponsible to abandon her children and someone she supposedly loves for her discovery of a new relationship. If she is no longer in love with Liam and gets a divorce she is legally, and humanistically, open to decisions of whatever nature of decision she wants. This would be anything she finds vital to her intellectual, emotional and physical well being. Mother Teresa comes to mind. Marie Curie, Amelia Earhart...etc,etc, etc. The abrogation of responsibilities, freely accepted, to fulfill a new view of oneself is what is Morally Irresponsible. IMO

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
There are three possibilities with a 'support stoppage': 1) L&P figures out a way to be faster and support is returned. 2) L&P Abandons the game. Game over dude! 3) There is little to no change upto it gets slower as he just continues his epic.

I think #3 would persist through at least one if not two updates before #2 is selected. Just pulling that from a nether region. IMO
Yeah, I think he’d keep the game going for several months at least, maybe even deliver two updates, before wrapping it up for good, even with mass attrition.
Point being: there’s no reason to believe with a certainty that dwindling Patreons will result in a meaningful improvement in the development time. That leads to the question: why so much energy expended on slagging off the anonymous Patreons as if somehow that was a homogenous group.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
A big mistake? Don't overdo it a little. Especially since it can be bypassed so easily with the available cheat function. A big mistake for me would mean the game crashes or a point at which it really doesn't go on, a wrong branching of the routes, but something like that ...? Here an elephant is made out of a mosquito for your line of argument.
Actually such a bug is a big thing.
It shows that either no one is testing the updates before release or the dev can't count,or don't care.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Yeah, I think he’d keep the game going for several months at least, maybe even deliver two updates, before wrapping it up for good, even with mass attrition.
Point being: there’s no reason to believe with a certainty that dwindling Patreons will result in a meaningful improvement in the development time. That leads to the question: why so much energy expended on slagging off the anonymous Patreons as if somehow that was a homogenous group.
Either way the end result is the same- this game will never be finished. I guess the choice is whether it dies sooner or later. L&P is not going to make the substantial changes necessary to fundamentally improve the development process. He wants to tell his story his way, even though there's evidence that it's dragging him down. Coming here just to rage at members, the upcoming shift to an event based release schedule, the egregious oversight with Dylan's score; these are examples of someone that is tired. He's tired and unwilling to fundamentally address his development process; that's a deadly combination.

I still maintain that this game will die in 2023 or 2024. Next year is make or break. If we assume a mid November release, and a holiday break, that leaves him roughly 30 days left this year to work. The first event-release should be ready by mid to late January. The second event should be ready by mid March, the third event by early April. That's roughly four months (not counting time off for the Holidays) to make three events. That's not breakneck speed and wouldnt even represent the entirety of 1/3 of a whole day. But I can't see him going any faster than that.

If even this modest schedule can't be met, we'll know it's over.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I think the label of version 0.01 is a bad way to market this game. Such a label ,to me anyways, comes off as a very light build. Perhaps something like day 1, and maybe day 2 for a game like GGGB, or Elena's life.

However there are quiet a few images. Hopefully the creator regularly updates this. I worry that this game will take FOREVER with updates because there is a lot of content already. Anyways if they update this game with the amount of content currently already in it every 1-2 months.... It's gonna be great. Even if it were 2-3 months still good. However if the creator is gonna take like 6 months between updates, or quit... This is my main concern.
If I get enough support I will spend 24/7 with the game development and try to release an update every 4-6 weeks! And yeah, English is actually not my native language but I try my best! Of course with much support I could engage someone who will check and correct it to make it rather perfect!

I'll try
@yhman1 was on point right at the start 0.01

1) Well, first of all it took a very long time to write the story and create the whole setting! Then searching all appropriate main character models and also the supporting actors - and to dress them all in different clothes! Then create the rpg world and all the different clothes there. I also needed to edit almost every render 2 or 3 times cause I've learned more and became better. So all in all I needed about 2-2,5k hours for it (maybe more)!!! But now it won't take thaaaat long for the next days cause I already got everything and especially the experience! But it still will take a while cause I want to create perfect scenes which I also need to edit in photoshop! I'm planning to release an update for every new playable day, every 4-6 weeks (depending on how many events on that day and how enormous they are!).
He had everything, "especially the experience".

Liked the demo, a lot of work put into the renders, the dev seems to have been playing around with Daz for a while.
Didn't like the advertising tho, is like the dev says "my game is superior, I'm better than all other devs, I'm da best!!!"

Kind of full of himself while dumping too much information about himself...
Makes me wonder about the project's stability, doesn't seem like the kind of person who can handle critics, way too emotional, is a good story though.

A Ren'Py version will be a lot better than the RPG maker initial release but I REALLY hope he adds some erotic scenes in this build... That was more than an hour of plain blue balling.
This brother was feeling the pain back then too.

Last edited:
Reactions: palmtrees89

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
My demo already got about 930 full staged renders! It's just the version 0.01 and just the third playable day of 30! And my story is already written! So believe me I can surely better estimate my game than you! And it WILL have about 10.000 renders and maybe 100-200 animations! I'm even afraid that it will have more than 10.000 renders in the end! That's why it's advisable now to decide if changing engine or not cause it would take surely much longer to rewrite a game with 7000 renders than the 930-1000 I got now!
Ahahaha oh boy this aged like milk

Anyway

wen update

Last edited:

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Hello! Can anyone please share a save from the last update. I had to chage my PC so I dont have my old saves anymore :)

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Tbh I like this game but I'm only concerned there's gonna be light sex scenes from now onwards (HJ, groping, petting, nudity) vs. anything more interesting like a BJ or sex (apart from Liam lmao)

I really want to see Sophia get nailed by the janitor, Aidan/Andre, threesome with Vicky/DeShawn and maybe Morello.
Btw Dylan x Christine, wanna see that happen. Maybe if Dylan's exercise/self-defense route proves out, he'll win her over. (assuming he's not lusting over Sophia).

Game really needs a gallery mod.
I find Aya Myers pretty hot af (from the headshot at least) but I have zero scenes since I didn't resign off the school yet.
I also wonder if I can pit Johnson against Bennet at the school, possibly by performing favors for him.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Actually such a bug is a big thing.
It shows that either no one is testing the updates before release or the dev can't count,or don't care.
Maybe I'm looking at this too much from a programmer's point of view. Accidentally setting a limit too high that a user / customer can change at any time via a menu is annoying, but not a big deal in my job (if something burns off as a result, things look different, of course.). Much worse are errors that hide code that are not so obvious and require rewriting of the source code. If such a small mistake happens to me, then the customer calls, I tell him where he can correct the value, excuse me and the matter is forgotten. Some customers see it as an insult to their intelligence if they do not find out the error themselves, correct the value and only call me afterwards.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes