Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
seems people have weak spots for what they like even when they are being made fools of.only reason l+p has done this is because of people paying them month after month.are you happy with progress and content for 4 years
In the situation with AWAM, L&P and its patrons, you see that L&P makes fools of people.
For those who like AWAM and who enjoy every new update, no matter how long you have to wait, although of course it would be great if the updates came out faster, your comment is filled with envy for L&P and anger towards the people who support it.
In my opinion, it would be right and logical, if you like AWAM, to express gratitude to those who support L& P, since thanks to these people you have the opportunity to receive the game for free.
If you don't like AWAM, then what the hell are you doing here?
In this case, your opinion is empty for us and a burning sting for you. I don't know how, but you'll have to live with it. ;)
Be strong, you have many more such years ahead of you. :)

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
In the situation with AWAM, L&P and its patrons, you see that L&P makes fools of people.
For those who like AWAM and who enjoy every new update, no matter how long you have to wait, although of course it would be great if the updates came out faster, your comment is filled with envy for L&P and anger towards the people who support it.
In my opinion, it would be right and logical, if you like AWAM, to express gratitude to those who support L& P, since thanks to these people you have the opportunity to receive the game for free.
If you don't like AWAM, then what the hell are you doing here?
In this case, your opinion is empty for us and a burning sting for you. I don't know how, but you'll have to live with it. ;)
Be strong, you have many more such years ahead of you. :)
Not putting myself amongst the patreon bashers, but I think we can identify the thinking behind the complaint: if patreons would drop their support in protest of the preposterously long development cycles the theory is that the drop in support would speed up development in order to make the project more appealing, more "worthy" of financial support.

OK, fair enough everyone, but let's consider:
There's really no data suggesting that a drop in support would lead to faster development. (Wolfinger wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right, either)
Using an unprovable notion as a bat with which you beat unnamed patreons from all parts of the globe through a computer screen is weird, at best.

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
I was active yes. Doesn't mean I will remember what each and every person said along with Thier names. It is not possible for me. This isn't my life.

Since you say my assumption of the process is wrong and we don't know how he ACTUALLY works, the point he could use batch rendering or benefit from it if he has one PC also is no longer standing. Only he knows his process and can decide if it helps or not
I completely agree with you, only he can decide if something is helpful or not.
And working faster (by actually working faster or hiring more people) won't be very helpful for his finances.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
If he does then this projection is off by about three or four days...
Pct CompleteFactorPct of Update
Created Scenes100%55%55.00%
Rendered Scenes100%25%25.00%
Art edited with PS90%5%4.50%
Programming & Translation0%15%0.00%
Total Pct of Update Completed84.50%
Start Date7/5/2021
Days of Production114
Estimated Completion Date11/16/2021

An uninspiring progress report.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your stats with Dylan! Was it hard for you? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes