t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
How to get those scene, i already played good wife and filthy path over and over again but i didn't get sex scene with dylan and neil
OH my Dylan misses Sophia and does Neil. I am so glad I missed that. Cheezy goatee and whiny macaroni brat. What a scary combination. NO! I do not want to know that path. Nananananana. I can't hear you!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
OH my Dylan misses Sophia and does Neil. I am so glad I missed that. Cheezy goatee and whiny macaroni brat. What a scary combination. NO! I do not want to know that path. Nananananana. I can't hear you!
"Macaroni" brat? Can't say I've heard that expression before.

Fortunately we know Neil is getting anywhere with Sophia, at least officially.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Not sure why you mean. Can you elaborate? If you have any ideas about how to improve the visual or the projection I’m open to suggestions.
Im too lazy to backtrack your comment, but I believe it the 1st was along the lines of will it be out next weekend and your 2nd comment was something like we will go back to our normal lives then.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Just one simple question: Is there any progressing of Sophia/Ellie/Patricia in the next one?
Can somebody remind me the roadmap :(

Reactions: Sonny86

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just one simple question: Is there any progressing of Sophia/Ellie/Patricia in the next one?
No. The next event in that route isn't until playable day 14 :cry:, so 2+ years away. Hopefully a morning shower. And then the museum day with Jason and Haru in the evening. Then playable day 15 is the horse ranch event, and playable day 16 has "several' Ellie events.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No. The next event in that route isn't until playable day 14 :cry:, so 2+ years away. Hopefully a morning shower. And then the museum day with Jason and Haru in the evening. Then playable day 15 is the horse ranch event, and playable day 16 has "several' Ellie events.
There could be some scene with Patricia at the bar. That event is counted separately and is not as one with the Sam event. Ofcourse I don't expect progress but maybe there could be something that would be used as a conversation initiator in the next Patricia event

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If you mean the one about to be released I think the answer is no. Check with Farrah or Alley_cat as the true arbiters of that path.:)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There could be some scene with Patricia at the bar. That event is counted separately and is not as one with the Sam event. Ofcourse I don't expect progress but maybe there could be something that would be used as a conversation initiator in the next Patricia event
Except that it is a Sam event, because you need to be following the Sam route in order to get it. And it can't be a Patricia event, because then players like me that are just on the Patricia event would miss the points.

The concert isn't like the Yoga event which was an unavoidable Dylan event, and then the Patricia event.

Reactions: xxxorro

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
i must say that this is a great game, i would love to live 500 years to see the end of it. but jackerman does the same thing, animated and in 4 months so...

Reactions: Mirnation
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes