Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
Look at the beauty of this scenes...teasing level is high....when sohia was drunk she allowed niel to touch her
Screenshot_2021-11-14-12-35-13-997_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-14-12-35-33-217_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-14-12-36-24-147_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg

And more interesting is that when she was restored to consciousness.... She felt bad that niel put something in her drink

Screenshot_2021-11-14-12-36-43-928_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-14-12-37-02-088_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg

And most pleasurable is that she allowed niel to undress her in her consciousness....

Screenshot_2021-11-14-12-37-19-292_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg

I think if niel should have started with a kiss ...sophia may have compromised....but she didnt like force ....he should learn something from Sam....

Screenshot_2021-11-14-12-37-37-707_org.a.wife.and.mother.the66.jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Look at the beauty of this scenes...teasing level is high....when sohia was drunk she allowed niel to touch her
View attachment 1499515 View attachment 1499516 View attachment 1499517

And more interesting is that when she was restored to consciousness.... She felt bad that niel put something in her drink

View attachment 1499519 View attachment 1499520

And most pleasurable is that she allowed niel to undress her in her consciousness....

View attachment 1499521

I think if niel should have started with a kiss ...sophia may have compromised....but she didnt like force ....he should learn something from Sam....

View attachment 1499522
Thankfully Neil has decided to disappear.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Developer has been inactive from so many days.... He should atleast post exact date now ..bcoz we are so much close to the update ....
There already is a statement about the release being between the 15th and 21st of November. We can expect the P&T part to be finished within the next 4 days, and maybe 2 additional days for "testing". I'd expect a release on the 20th, but knowing L&P it could very well be delayed by a couple more days for whatever reason. November is still a save bet, though.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Except that it is a Sam event, because you need to be following the Sam route in order to get it. And it can't be a Patricia event, because then players like me that are just on the Patricia event would miss the points.

The concert isn't like the Yoga event which was an unavoidable Dylan event, and then the Patricia event.
You can be on more than one path. I got probably all from Patricia, especially making out with her at the club. You have the Aiden Path, I am on the Path with Sam and Dylan, I did all the scenes for Natalie, Then there is Zac and his mom ( SYbian) I got close to Ellie but i could not kiss her in the shower.... ( for time purpose I did the sex ED Path and not the old guys)

The only thing I do not understand is why did I give these two guys my number for a "museum visit" but then they vanished complete XD

Pyke786

Aug 26, 2020
The only thing I do not understand is why did I give these two guys my number for a "museum visit" but then they vanished complete XD
Playable day 14

- 1st side job, day 3
- museum date

this is what it says in the update info post

Reactions: darji

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You can be on more than one path. I got probably all from Patricia, especially making out with her at the club. You have the Aiden Path, I am on the Path with Sam and Dylan, I did all the scenes for Natalie, Then there is Zac and his mom ( SYbian) I got close to Ellie but i could not kiss her in the shower.... ( for time purpose I did the sex ED Path and not the old guys)
I think you got to do the making out between Sophia and her sister and spy on Ellie and Julia kissing to get the the shower scene with them kissing.

Oh, if you didn't get the Sophia and Ellie kissing scene then I guess you didn't get the masturbation scene in the shower with Sophia directing Ellie in how to masturbate properly.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1499515 View attachment 1499516 View attachment 1499517

View attachment 1499519 View attachment 1499520

View attachment 1499521

View attachment 1499522
I never got the point of this scene. Niel tries to knock out Drop to rape Sophia. And that shortly after the Parker family arrived in San Alejo and the families meet again after 15 years. And then Niel disappears from the game. Why this effort? Just so you can see how Sophia reacts to alcohol or is there a reason why Patricia cannot take Sophia with her on the tour of revenge? But then they were big guns for such a small narrative problem.

Reactions: HulaMaster

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm hoping there are some more good 'tasks' for Sophia to do, hopefully more related to be done at school, possibly making her shave all her pubes and then showing the class, maybe something like wearing a wrap skirt and 'accidentally' shutting part in a drawer and walking away and having the skirt or even better a dress being ripped off her exposing her completely naked to the whole class.

Another could be the janitor finds out what Aiden is doing and blackmails him into getting Sophia to use the school showers again after school and this time she has to be completely naked and shower next to the janitor.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I never got the point of this scene. Niel tries to knock out Drop to rape Sophia. And that shortly after the Parker family arrived in San Alejo and the families meet again after 15 years. And then Niel disappears from the game. Why this effort? Just so you can see how Sophia reacts to alcohol or is there a reason why Patricia cannot take Sophia with her on the tour of revenge? But then they were big guns for such a small narrative problem.
Technically it all happens on the same night so you can't do both the Neil thing and the Patricia thing.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Is it really the right number? Or was it the local sewage plant number. Just a thought!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes