Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since he will release or plans to release each scene separately through an update function we do not know anything except that. This will at least update the speed of the updates XD
The speed of the updates isn't the issue, only the speed of the content. We're still looking at a good decade before Sophia has sex with someone other than Liam. And that's like to be lesbian. Even longer for those wanting hetero content. Might even take two decades before Dylan fans get their chance.

My guess, is that the only reason L&P is switching to event-based updates is so he can say he is releasing monthly updates.

Reactions: Mirnation

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Okay so we’re at playable day 12 on 0.130
How many playable days does this new update (5-6month one) give us?

i’m honestly a bit hyped if it includes the day 15 event. Its likely fornication outside wedlock depending upon F > GW or maybe even 2GW

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Okay so we’re at playable day 12 on 0.130
How many playable days does this new update (5-6month one) give us?

i’m honestly a bit hyped if it includes the day 15 event. Its likely fornication outside wedlock depending upon F > GW or maybe even 2GW
HAHAHAHA

Oh my god

Oh my sweet summer child.

How many playable days?????

This update literally includes 1/3 of playable day 12. It will be the last third of the day, so the evening events. That's it. Do not expect ANY sex. NONE. ZERO.

It will take at least another year, maybe year and half to complete Playable Day 13.

Edit- I guess there could be a sex scene with Liam, but there will not be any sex outside of marriage until roughly Playable Day 16.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Aiden is a pathetic blackmailer. He's a sucker who can't seduce a woman. The real macho is Sam! He doesn't have a rich uncle, but he seduces Sofia without fear, calmly, persistently and confidently like Casanova! Sam is my Hero! Probably the best male NPC in women's games.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Aiden has never won. He just humiliated and beat up the guys, slept with school cheapies. But Sam seduced an adult teacher and the mother of his own best friend ! That is real VICTORY ! Even Hannibal would be proud of such a victory at Cannes.

I dream that Sam and Aiden would fight at the end of the game for the possession of Sofia in front of a crowd of school students !!

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Look at the beauty of this scenes...teasing level is high....when sohia was drunk she allowed niel to touch her
View attachment 1499515 View attachment 1499516 View attachment 1499517

And more interesting is that when she was restored to consciousness.... She felt bad that niel put something in her drink

View attachment 1499519 View attachment 1499520

And most pleasurable is that she allowed niel to undress her in her consciousness....

View attachment 1499521

I think if niel should have started with a kiss ...sophia may have compromised....but she didnt like force ....he should learn something from Sam....

View attachment 1499522
Would be pretty dumb if nothing happens with Neil at all after this.

I don't give a shit about your polls, I'm not even asking for a full on sex scene between the two it just seems weird to have this scene and nothing afterwards.

Reactions: Toushiro and Adolfo

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

I don't give a shit about your polls, I'm not even asking for a full on sex scene between the two it just seems weird to have this scene and nothing afterwards.
thats the way of the milktease

• introduce new character
    • make MC spend the first stages of corruption with that character
      • character goes away
  • introduce new character
    • make MC spend the first stages of corruption with that character
      • character goes away
  • repeat..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

But there is stuff afterwards. That was the scene that establishes Neil as the piece of shit that he is for the Ellie/Jules route. That he is likely a sexual predator that is abusing Jules. And tries to abuse Sophia.

And that he is damn right in cowering in a corner never to be seen again for what he has done.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
But there is stuff afterwards. That was the scene that establishes Neil as the piece of shit that he is for the Ellie/Jules route. That he is likely a sexual predator that is abusing Jules. And tries to abuse Sophia.

And that he is damn right in cowering in a corner never to be seen again for what he has done.
In hindsight, I wish that scene didn't have any options. It's a pretty important scene to establish Neil, and yet it can be totally missed if you choose not to drink. This feels like one of those times that a linear story would have been better because everyone should experience that character development.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
rock look should've won :(
I agree, but that was L&P's fault for putting up those choices. The Rocky Outfit fits the theme perfectly. I'm still trying to figure out why he even put it up as a vote. He should have known the more skin you show the higher chance that was going to be the choice most people will pick. Not to mention the venue of choice for this event. A Biker's Bar.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I agree, but that was L&P's fault for putting up those choices. The Rocky Outfit fits the theme perfectly. I'm still trying to figure out why he even put it up as a vote. He should have known the more skin you show the higher chance that was going to be the choice most people will pick. Not to mention the venue of choice for this event. A Biker's Bar.
Fan service. That's it. L&P wanted to do something to make his patrons happy, and this was an easy win. It made no sense artistically, but it helped justify people donating at higher tiers.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Fan service. That's it. L&P wanted to do something to make his patrons happy, and this was an easy win. It made no sense artistically, but it helped justify people donating at higher tiers.
Does it not? she is not a rocker so her having such cothes would be kind of odd imo. The main theme is bringing her into situations or scenes she is unfamilar with. I bet she never went to a rocker bar or such an event.

so this kind of clothing makes no sense for her character.

Reactions: Matt1

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Does it not? she is not a rocker so her having such cothes would be kind of odd imo. The main theme is bringing her into situations or scenes she is unfamilar with. I bet she never went to a rocker bar or such an event.

A tee shirt, ripped jeans, and a leather jacket. None of that is odd and I have all three in my closet right now, and I don't go to biker bars.

Besides, that was NEVER the reason anyone voted against it. People wanted the romper and L&P didn't need a poll to know that. The romper wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't absolutely ridiculous looking.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Except she is a rocker at heart. I don't play the Sam route, and absolutely no interest in the concert, and even I know that.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Why wouldn't that make any sense? One would argue that Patricia is similar to Sophia in her attire choice but yet she shows up in a short shirt and jeans, and we haven't seen any reference that Patricia has been to a Biker's Bar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes