t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It was effectively cancelled the moment that it was proposed as a future DLC, months ago. Does anyone sincerely believe there will ever be a DLC connected with this game? Even if there was, there'd be a wave of criticism, along the lines of, "why is time being wasted on more side stories when updates for the main plotlines are so slow?"

Speaking for myself, I think Sophia is quite busy enough. You've got to admire how much this hard-working, energetic, suburban super-woman fits into each day. Any more than what she does already would be overload, surely? Reminds me of the Beatles song "8 Days a Week"!

You're correct about the change of focus. I live in hopes that things can & do sometimes change for the better.
And she is able to shower multiple times with more changes in attire than a Broadway cast. Simply astounding!:LOL:

Jan 9, 2021
Tell us more.
A few months ago L&P forbid a very talented "artist" in the fan art thread of making more renders. And guess what, those renders looked very good compared to L&P's. We're talking absolutely the same range in quality.
Can you say the artist name as I had also seen his posts but had forgotten his name.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes