BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
I wonder if there will be some kind of Christmas special release after v0.15? Last year the new release right before the Christmas, which is nice.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Since the finish line is in sight and before this thread is taken hostage by the Huns for a few days let's go for a (semi-serious) "What to expect/look for" in the 0.150. (sex is off the table as usual, obviously)
  1. Bug fix!
    • let's hope that the bug on Dylan event at the park is now fixed, even for android.
  2. Nathalie's event
    • the teasers were quite self-explanatory for once, there will be (at least) lesbian teasing, duh :)
    • I don't know if it is wishful thinking, but the fact that he released those explicit teasers makes me think that there will be more than just teasing. To me the teasers seem like a sort of a "Previously, on AWAM..." as they bring back the scene exactly where it was during the first meeting with all the teasing during the dusting etc. So there could be more than just that. After all it is the second event in terms of renders/dialogues after Sam's. What could happen is hard to tell: it could be that Sophia joins Nathalie for cleaning something and a whole "hold me the ladder" kinda of erotic cliché could happen. Or Sophia could take the initiative this time and give a show to a peeping Nathalie while changing or showering. And there is still that Chekhov's dildo lying around... One can only dream!
    • I hope Apollodore work as stand-in is properly removed from the final version :D
      1637019375030.png
  3. Dylan/Ellie/Christine
    • this will be an interesting development of the update as we don't know much what it could be about.
    • the teasers don't tell much, probably there will be some progress in the Dylan/Ellie relationship, one way or another, whether they continue to get closer like after the last event or the conflictuality remains.
    • the other variable is Christine: will she be part of some teasing like her lollipop pose let imagine and/or will be part of a future plot?
    • will this event present choices that close Dylan/Sophia path in favor of Ellie or Christine?
    • the next PD is actually charged of Dylan's events, especially in the evening with 3 alternative events. L&P said that there will be hot events especially at the end of PD13, so maybe this event will set up things in motion for the next day? Like Christine coming back in the next Dylan/Ellie event?
  4. Sam's concert (only in Sam route)
    • (allegedly?) the main dish of the release, at least in term of % of renders. So many questions here need an answer :)
    • the outfit, obviously! let's see how the dress chosen through the poll will actually fit the event. Many preferred the rock outfit, obviously the majority went for the boob pocket dress, we'll see how or if it will have a part in the story or it will be just a misfit for someones or a good choice for others. (my theory is that if he let people choose it won't have big role in the story)
    • the bar! Oh my, how many discussions and pages about the choice of the bar. A biker bar for a rock concert! Unthinkable! (I said semi-serious, eh! :) ) Jokes aside, it is interesting how and if there will be a justification for the location in the dialogues, maybe even to indirectly reply to these critics, the same way it felt like to happen for the 3rd task?
    • the people inside the bar! The barmaid caught the eyes of many, me included :)
      1637016122038.png
      will there be some side interactions with any of the characters in the bar?
      Or the bar scene will be cut short to be a DLC later on? (which means it will never happen IMO, just like coach Sophia)
    • Bar fight!!! Oh yes, what kind of biker bar would it be without a fight? :) Again many pages of this forum discussed that possibility, even to extreme consequences for the incolumity of the ladies.
      Strictly personal opinion, I don't think it will go down to such a dark park. I get that the settings for the event are quite strange but if anything I think something softer, around the lines of the bikers being not impressed by the band and giving them quite a cold reaction after the first song. Then the sisters take the dance floor to "animate" a little bit the atmosphere getting the attention and the enthusiasm of the riders, thus "saving" the first gig of the band (yeah, think about the "Killing me softly" scene in "About a boy", that kind of save, hopefully with in different and adequate context ;) )
    • The mechanical bull riding!!! That must be a great scene to watch and to wait for in the release. The teasers were very intriguing, even if the quality was not quite the same, almost as if L&P delegated that scene to a less experienced dev with, I don't know, no more than 50h of DAZ on his back...? :p (just joking and teasing, I said it was semi-serious!!!)
    • The juicy part, what happens after the concert? We now know that Sam will take Sophia back home by car, probably a player's choice. Then, speculations diverge into the sole car event and in the 2 acts event. In the car, probably after Sam pour his heart out once again, the spectrum of possible actions ranges from some soft touching, to kissing, up to some groping. In case of a 2 acts, speculations push for Sophia teasing Sam from her window while changing dress for the next event.
    • The treehouse!!! Honorable mention among the speculations is a secret retreat of the duo in the treehouse. Unlikely, but it comes with a high stake bet. ;)
  5. Andy&Cathy
    • supposedly the shortest event of the 4, probably nothing is going to happen in term of "action" and it is probably just the beginning of a side story, probably in the GW.
    • One interesting thing is to see if the event bears the consequences of the Aiden's task, if some dialogues or some scenes will be different according to Sophia choice of going or not to meet Aiden. And that involved Liam "flirting" with Cathy while Sophia is gone (player choice). Will that have an impact?
    • The main question is what they are going to ask to Sophia and Liam. Speculations point to something that later on in the story will lead to a swinging event. The obvious thing is they are going to ask to organize the bachelor(ette) party which itself could lead to other events down the road.
    • The luggage! The "mysterious" piece of luggage in the hall of the apartment is proven to be a prop coming with the asset. Nevertheless, could they ask for Cathy to move in with them for a period while Andy e.g. has to travel away?
I probably left out some other interesting questions, feel free to add yours!

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since the finish line is in sight and before this thread is taken hostage by the Huns for a few days let's go for a (semi-serious) "What to expect/look for" in the 0.150. (sex is off the table as usual, obviously)
  1. Bug fix!
    • let's hope that the bug on Dylan event at the park is now fixed, even for android.
  2. Nathalie's event
    • the teasers were quite self-explanatory for once, there will be (at least) lesbian teasing, duh :)
    • I don't know if it is wishful thinking, but the fact that he released those explicit teasers makes me think that there will be more than just teasing. To me the teasers seem like a sort of a "Previously, on AWAM..." as they bring back the scene exactly where it was during the first meeting with all the teasing during the dusting etc. So there could be more than just that. After all it is the second event in terms of renders/dialogues after Sam's. What could happen is hard to tell: it could be that Sophia joins Nathalie for cleaning something and a whole "hold me the ladder" kinda of erotic cliché could happen. Or Sophia could take the initiative this time and give a show to a peeping Nathalie while changing or showering. And there is still that Chekhov's dildo lying around... One can only dream!
    • I hope Apollodore work as stand-in is properly removed from the final version :D
      View attachment 1502171
  3. Dylan/Ellie/Christine
    • this will be an interesting development of the update as we don't know much what it could be about.
    • the teasers don't tell much, probably there will be some progress in the Dylan/Ellie relationship, one way or another, whether they continue to get closer like after the last event or the conflictuality remains.
    • the other variable is Christine: will she be part of some teasing like her lollipop pose let imagine and/or will be part of a future plot?
    • will this event present choices that close Dylan/Sophia path in favor of Ellie or Christine?
    • the next PD is actually charged of Dylan's events, especially in the evening with 3 alternative events. L&P said that there will be hot events especially at the end of PD13, so maybe this event will set up things in motion for the next day? Like Christine coming back in the next Dylan/Ellie event?
    • (allegedly?) the main dish of the release, at least in term of % of renders. So many questions here need an answer :)
    • the outfit, obviously! let's see how the dress chosen through the poll will actually fit the event. Many preferred the rock outfit, obviously the majority went for the boob pocket dress, we'll see how or if it will have a part in the story or it will be just a misfit for someones or a good choice for others. (my theory is that if he let people choose it won't have big role in the story)
    • the bar! Oh my, how many discussions and pages about the choice of the bar. A biker bar for a rock concert! Unthinkable! (I said semi-serious, eh! :) ) Jokes aside, it is interesting how and if there will be a justification for the location in the dialogues, maybe even to indirectly reply to these critics, the same way it felt like to happen for the 3rd task?
    • the people inside the bar! The bartender caught the eyes of many, me included :)
      View attachment 1502065
      Or the bar scene will be cut short to be a DLC later on? (which means it will never happen IMO, just like coach Sophia)
    • Bar fight!!! Oh yes, what kind of biker bar would it be without a fight? :) Again many pages of this forum discussed that possibility, even to extreme consequences for the incolumity of the ladies.
      Strictly personal opinion, I don't think it will go down to such a dark park. I get that the settings for the event are quite strange but if anything I think something softer, around the lines of the bikers being not impressed by the band and giving them quite a cold reaction after the first song. Then the sisters take the dance floor to "animate" a little bit the atmosphere getting the attention and the enthusiasm of the riders, thus "saving" the first gig of the band (yeah, think about the "Killing me softly" scene in "About a boy", that kind of save, hopefully with in different and adequate context ;) )
    • The mechanical bull riding!!! That must be a great scene to watch and to wait for in the release. The teasers were very intriguing, even if the quality was not quite the same, like L&P delegated that scene to a less experienced dev with, I don't know, no more than 50h of DAZ on his back...? :p (just joking and teasing, I said it was semi-serious!!!)
    • The juicy part, what happens after the concert? We now know that Sam will take Sophia back home by car, probably a player's choice. Then, speculations diverge into the sole car event and in the 2 acts event. In the car, probably after Sam pour his heart out once again, the spectrum of possible actions ranges from some soft touching, to kissing, up to some groping. In case of a 2 acts, speculations push for Sophia teasing Sam from her window while changing dress for the next event.
    • The treehouse!!! Honorable mention among the speculations is a secret retreat of the duo in the treehouse. Unlikely, but it comes with a high stake bet. ;)
  5. Andy&Cathy
    • supposedly the shortest event of the 4, probably nothing is going to happen in term of "action" and it is probably just the beginning of a side story, probably in the GW.
    • One interesting thing is to see if the event bears the consequences of the Aiden's task, if some dialogues or some scenes will be different according to Sophia choice of going or not to meet Aiden. And that involved Liam "flirting" with Cathy while Sophia is gone (player choice). Will that have an impact?
    • The main question is what they are going to ask to Sophia and Liam. Speculations point to something that later on in the story will lead to a swinging event. The obvious thing is they are going to ask to organize the bachelor(ette) party which itself could lead to other events down the road.
    • The luggage! The "mysterious" piece of luggage in the hall of the apartment is proven to be a prop coming with the asset. Nevertheless, could they ask for Cathy to move in with them for a period while Andy e.g. has to travel away?
When you say "juicy" for the Sam event makes me think Sam is sipping from a juice box.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
  1. Bug fix!
  2. Nathalie's event
      View attachment 1502171
  3. Dylan/Ellie/Christine
    • the people inside the bar! The bartender caught the eyes of many, me included :)
      View attachment 1502065
    • The mechanical bull riding!!! That must be a great scene to watch and to wait for in the release. The teasers were very intriguing, even if the quality was not quite the same, like L&P delegated that scene to a less experienced dev with, I don't know, no more than 50h of DAZ on his back...? :p (just joking and teasing, I said it was semi-serious!!!)
  5. Andy&Cathy
I'm guessing that the Nathalie sequence will consist of more blueballing, possibly with the mutual attraction becoming more apparent & out in the open for one or both characters.

Given that Sophia returns home with Sam & they're in one piece, it seems to indicate that they probably won't spend time at a police station or hospital. This suggests that the events in the bar won't be too extreme but other than that I think it's likely that the evening could play out more or less as you describe. I don't think Sam will get very far....again. If the romper is meant to show how relaxed Sophia has become in her choices of revealing clothing, I still think she wouldn't have worn it to the concert but too late now. It makes me wonder what the endgame is projected to be with all the progress in showing some skin. Is she going to streak round her block at some point 20 years from now???

Sophia & Liam's visit to Andy & Cathy also seems to confirm that a riot didn't occur at the bar because everything looks to be calm & normal with the two couples. Perhaps there'll be some subtle hint at future potential developments but I don't expect much more, which would be unrealistic anyway.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm guessing that the Nathalie sequence will consist of more blueballing, possibly with the mutual attraction becoming more apparent & out in the open for one or both characters.

Given that Sophia returns home with Sam & they're in one piece, it seems to indicate that they probably won't spend time at a police station or hospital. This suggests that the events in the bar won't be too extreme but other than that I think it's likely that the evening could play out more or less as you describe. I don't think Sam will get very far....again. If the romper is meant to show how relaxed Sophia has become in her choices of revealing clothing, I still think she wouldn't have worn it to the concert but too late now. It makes me wonder what the endgame is projected to be with all the progress in showing some skin. Is she going to streak round her block at some point 20 years from now???

Sophia & Liam's visit to Andy & Cathy also seems to confirm that a riot didn't occur at the bar because everything looks to be calm & normal with the two couples. Perhaps there'll be some subtle hint at future potential developments but I don't expect much more, which would be unrealistic anyway.
Sam must make some progress because his story is languishing. The same for Natalie. So while I don't think we'll get anything like a kiss, I do think both stories will see their characters setup well for the future. I would expect that Sam's next major event with Sophia after v.150 will result in kissing. That's my bet!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Sam must make some progress because his story is languishing. The same for Natalie. So while I don't think we'll get anything like a kiss, I do think both stories will see their characters setup well for the future. I would expect that Sam's next major event with Sophia after v.150 will result in kissing. That's my bet!
Thats the way of this story.
Setting up every character well for the future. Then in the future, set them up again.
A continuous set up for ages to come.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
  1. Bug fix!
  2. Nathalie's event
      View attachment 1502171
  3. Dylan/Ellie/Christine
      View attachment 1502065
  5. Andy&Cathy
I have the same opinion as the GingerSweetGirl! Without progress with Natalie and without progress with Sam, the update will be too boring and tedious, the L&P cannot afford it, given our long wait.
The only question is, how far will they go?
Most likely, some kind of interaction between Sophia and Natalie will take place.
But what interests me the most is how far Sam will go and what the meeting with Catty and Andy will be about?
I guess Sam will not only put his hand on Sophia's thigh, but also get closer to her pussy, perhaps feel it through the fabric of the jumpsuit. It's okay to do this while kissing, but before that there will probably be a feeling of her breasts.
I don’t agree to anything less and I hope L&P will not let us down!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I have the same opinion as the GingerSweetGirl! Without progress with Natalie and without progress with Sam, the update will be too boring and tedious, the L&P cannot afford it, given our long wait.
The only question is, how far will they go?
Most likely, some kind of interaction between Sophia and Natalie will take place.
But what interests me the most is how far Sam will go and what the meeting with Catty and Andy will be about?
I guess Sam will not only put his hand on Sophia's thigh, but also get closer to her pussy, perhaps feel it through the fabric of the jumpsuit. It's okay to do this while kissing, but before that there will probably be a feeling of her breasts.
I don’t agree to anything less and I hope L&P will not let us down!
I actually think Natalie will make more progress than Sam, but that makes sense. She has fewer scenes with Sophia, so every scene needs to advance her story further. But even so, I do think Sam will make significant progress with Sophia after he drives her home.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Game is releasing in 4 or 5 days yahooo.:love::love:
But we will wait for nxt update again half of the year :cautious::cautious::cautious:
Actually after this update, future updates will be after each event. So the next update will only take a month or two, but will only be the Aiden event :sleep:. Which will be optional anyway, since it will the point of the comfortable solution.

Which is why I consider Aiden a two-bob tryhard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Crocodile☠️
Jun 21, 2020
Actually after this update, future updates will be after each event. So the next update will only take a month or two, but will only be the Aiden event :sleep:. Which will be optional anyway, since it will the point of the comfortable solution.

Which is why I consider Aiden a two-bob tryhard.

EDIT:

I recently replayed Blooming Love which started development around the same time as this, but was completed in a year and a half. 16 playable days, culminating in a foursome, with a threesome along the way, with both teacher/student and sister/sister taboos covered. So even if the game was 30 playable days like this one does, at that pace, AWAM should have been finished a year ago.
Yeah, exactly.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes