ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If sam goes to fight with that (Ugly) Asshole aiden and his gang, Maybe next day Sam's face will look like this.:unsure::rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1502663

If Sam wants to fight with that gang and make your dream come true, sam must first be as rough and tough as Dylan, and he should be very brave.And that requires some training.

If your dream is to come true, perhaps this could only happen in Dylan's path in the future. Such a fantasy is not just for you, Dylan fans are waiting to see the scene where Dylan breaks Aiden's legs and hands. Such a fantasy exists not only for Dylan's fans but also for other fans.

Maybe L&P could give Dylan this chance, otherwise Dylan's training in the story would be wasted.:confused:
You must understand that a gang is not something that an individual takes on, at least not a sane individual, even with a couple of martial arts lessons behind them. [Dylan & the hobos was pure schoolboy fantasy]. It takes years of dedication & successful practice before any martial artist can think of fighting while being outnumbered. Aiden doesn't strike me as someone who would readily agree to a one to one fair fight.

As I've just had 4 posts removed as part of a clean-up, I hope it's not controversial to say to all the Aiden haters....just use the "comfortable solution" to be rid of him. You'll feel better after you do, just as I did when I hooked up Dylan & Emma.

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Nice.

So I will write my guess and hope for each events :

Nathalie event :

-My guess:
“Is Nathalie putting her boobs in my face on purpose? Is she teasing me? Are my nipples getting hard because I’m excited or is it the wind? Am I aroused by a woman? But I’m not a lesbian…or am I ? What is happening to my body? Why do I have the sexual awareness of a thirteen years old when I’m a 37 years old woman married with 2 kids ? Is that hair growing on my pee-pee?

My hope :
-That Sophia will spank Nathalie for being a “bad girl”

Dylan/Ellie event :
My guess :
Christine will tease (and maybe more) Dylan under the confused look of Ellie.
Later, Christine and Ellie will have a discussion about what just happened.
Christine will then reveal the terrible secret that Dylan hold:
He’s now the 2nd mc in the game.
Upon this realization, Ellie, like every woman that comes across Dylan, will come to the logical conclusion , that she, in fact, really want to suck his dick.

My hope: That I’ll care about this storyline and if not that I’ll have a good laugh.

Sam event:
My guess : No idea how far this event will go “sexually”. I don’t think the 2nd side job is a good barometer to predict how far other storylines will go.
My only prediction here will be that what happens in this event will be the new “cello lesson” for their next 3 or 4 events.(In each event after the music lesson, he ask her if she enjoyed the cello lesson. Even in their last event he’s still asking the same question…)

My hope :
My interest for this storyline has faded away over time (doesn’t helped by the fact that his last event was one and a half years ago…).
Not for what has (or hasn’t) happened but more so the way it’s told to us.
So I hope this event will at least sparkle a little bit of interest for me.

Cathy event :
My guess : Nothing other than a set-up for what’s to come in the future of this storyline.

My hope :They drink and smoke so much that they have no recollection of what happened.
With Sophia waking up in the bathtub dressed has Harry Potter next to Cathy, her head in the toilet and a bottle of whiskey sticking out of her ass, while Liam and Andy are laying down naked , hugging each other , in the dog house.
(Ah… sweet memories… how nostalgic…)
Sam's event could take place at Sophia's home. In the previews of the car, Sam and Sophia are coming at the Sophia's house. The two are looking at the house and in the house there are no lights. In the rest of the houses of the street there is light inside them. That can be because no body is at home. Liam has gone to Cathy's home, Ellie and Dylan have gone out (we'll see in their event). Maybe is a tip of the Sam's event can be at Sophia's home. Or maybe is the last moment together after a nice 'conversation'.

the3m_dude

Feb 22, 2021
Also she will never go and fuck the random old guy who sells newspapers. They are different characters
man you really hate Jessica right? lol
first ,Jessica haven't "fuck" any male character yet besides her husband
but most importantly The relationship between Jessica and Parker has progressed step by step since the first update which was three years ago, they almost talk to each other every morning, there was teasings and dirty talks between them and they even go out with each other multiple times and she finally gave him a blowjob after all the things that happened between them so calling Parker a "random old guy" is stupid... btw i like both AWAM & JOHN but trashing the story of JOHN while defending a game where the middle aged female protagonist wants to have sex with her OWN son and daughter, touches the dicks of 9 years old kids, has fantasy sex with a prisoner who she just met and loses her mind about ding dongs of two 80 years old disabled old men is even more stupid

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes