Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-06-15
Release Date: 2021-06-15
Developer: Lust & Passion
Censored: No
Version: 0.130
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Any false or spam report about "Game Update" will be harshly dealt with. We will update the thread once we have confirmed the leak isn't censored version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac
(v0.095): MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - 1080p VERSION*

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Saves (v0.130) - Save 2 - Cheat Mod* - Lesbian Route Walkthrough
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
Any idea when the next episode(probably v 0.150) will gonna be released??

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sam must make some progress because his story is languishing. The same for Natalie. So while I don't think we'll get anything like a kiss, I do think both stories will see their characters setup well for the future. I would expect that Sam's next major event with Sophia after v.150 will result in kissing. That's my bet!
After the 0.150 update, Sam will get to Sophia's breasts. Maybe kiss her neck too, but a real affectionate French kiss? I do not believe that. That would be an admission of a real romantic relationship. Sophia shouldn't be ready for that yet. Sophia can still dismiss the kisses with Elli and Julie as a gimmick, but not the hypotetical one with Sam.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: raavan1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You can't quantify the length of a story based on the number of days it encaptures.
Jessica O'Neil's each day ranges around 400-500 renders, Pandora's Box each day ranges from 300-400. Awam it ranges from 1500-2000.
There are more events per day in Awam than any of these games. So ofcourse it will be longer. A lot of people here agree that he should have separated these events across numerous days. The number of events he is telling is easily enough to fill 365 days speaking realistically.

How many are necessary, that's subjective and can never be known. A lot of those renders might not have the characters in intimate positions and a lot of renders are there to build up the intensity, the erotism, a lot more renders are required to make it realistic because there has to be reasons and explanations given and situations properly created to reach the end goal. Plus more renders are required to give a flow to the movements. A lot of renders which you might consider unnecessary also play a part in attaching you to the family, to Sophia. Why do you think people care so much for this 3d character's actions more than of most of the other games. The thing he got right is connecting Sophia to the players. How did he do that ? Through lots of renders and dialogues.
so you're arguing that something like this:
screenshot0003.png
is absolutely essential to the telling of the story?

Reactions: SMS13 and Toushiro

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Since the finish line is in sight and before this thread is taken hostage by the Huns for a few days let's go for a (semi-serious) "What to expect/look for" in the 0.150. (sex is off the table as usual, obviously)
  1. Bug fix!
    • let's hope that the bug on Dylan event at the park is now fixed, even for android.
  2. Nathalie's event
    • the teasers were quite self-explanatory for once, there will be (at least) lesbian teasing, duh :)
    • I don't know if it is wishful thinking, but the fact that he released those explicit teasers makes me think that there will be more than just teasing. To me the teasers seem like a sort of a "Previously, on AWAM..." as they bring back the scene exactly where it was during the first meeting with all the teasing during the dusting etc. So there could be more than just that. After all it is the second event in terms of renders/dialogues after Sam's. What could happen is hard to tell: it could be that Sophia joins Nathalie for cleaning something and a whole "hold me the ladder" kinda of erotic cliché could happen. Or Sophia could take the initiative this time and give a show to a peeping Nathalie while changing or showering. And there is still that Chekhov's dildo lying around... One can only dream!
    • I hope Apollodore work as stand-in is properly removed from the final version :D
      View attachment 1502171
  3. Dylan/Ellie/Christine
    • this will be an interesting development of the update as we don't know much what it could be about.
    • the teasers don't tell much, probably there will be some progress in the Dylan/Ellie relationship, one way or another, whether they continue to get closer like after the last event or the conflictuality remains.
    • the other variable is Christine: will she be part of some teasing like her lollipop pose let imagine and/or will be part of a future plot?
    • will this event present choices that close Dylan/Sophia path in favor of Ellie or Christine?
    • the next PD is actually charged of Dylan's events, especially in the evening with 3 alternative events. L&P said that there will be hot events especially at the end of PD13, so maybe this event will set up things in motion for the next day? Like Christine coming back in the next Dylan/Ellie event?
  4. Sam's concert (only in Sam route)
    • (allegedly?) the main dish of the release, at least in term of % of renders. So many questions here need an answer :)
    • the outfit, obviously! let's see how the dress chosen through the poll will actually fit the event. Many preferred the rock outfit, obviously the majority went for the boob pocket dress, we'll see how or if it will have a part in the story or it will be just a misfit for someones or a good choice for others. (my theory is that if he let people choose it won't have big role in the story)
    • the bar! Oh my, how many discussions and pages about the choice of the bar. A biker bar for a rock concert! Unthinkable! (I said semi-serious, eh! :) ) Jokes aside, it is interesting how and if there will be a justification for the location in the dialogues, maybe even to indirectly reply to these critics, the same way it felt like to happen for the 3rd task?
    • the people inside the bar! The bartender caught the eyes of many, me included :)
      View attachment 1502065
      will there be some side interactions with any of the characters in the bar?
      Or the bar scene will be cut short to be a DLC later on? (which means it will never happen IMO, just like coach Sophia)
    • Bar fight!!! Oh yes, what kind of biker bar would it be without a fight? :) Again many pages of this forum discussed that possibility, even to extreme consequences for the incolumity of the ladies.
      Strictly personal opinion, I don't think it will go down to such a dark park. I get that the settings for the event are quite strange but if anything I think something softer, around the lines of the bikers being not impressed by the band and giving them quite a cold reaction after the first song. Then the sisters take the dance floor to "animate" a little bit the atmosphere getting the attention and the enthusiasm of the riders, thus "saving" the first gig of the band (yeah, think about the "Killing me softly" scene in "About a boy", that kind of save, hopefully with in different and adequate context ;) )
    • The mechanical bull riding!!! That must be a great scene to watch and to wait for in the release. The teasers were very intriguing, even if the quality was not quite the same, like L&P delegated that scene to a less experienced dev with, I don't know, no more than 50h of DAZ on his back...? :p (just joking and teasing, I said it was semi-serious!!!)
    • The juicy part, what happens after the concert? We now know that Sam will take Sophia back home by car, probably a player's choice. Then, speculations diverge into the sole car event and in the 2 acts event. In the car, probably after Sam pour his heart out once again, the spectrum of possible actions ranges from some soft touching, to kissing, up to some groping. In case of a 2 acts, speculations push for Sophia teasing Sam from her window while changing dress for the next event.
    • The treehouse!!! Honorable mention among the speculations is a secret retreat of the duo in the treehouse. Unlikely, but it comes with a high stake bet. ;)
  5. Andy&Cathy
    • supposedly the shortest event of the 4, probably nothing is going to happen in term of "action" and it is probably just the beginning of a side story, probably in the GW.
    • One interesting thing is to see if the event bears the consequences of the Aiden's task, if some dialogues or some scenes will be different according to Sophia choice of going or not to meet Aiden. And that involved Liam "flirting" with Cathy while Sophia is gone (player choice). Will that have an impact?
    • The main question is what they are going to ask to Sophia and Liam. Speculations point to something that later on in the story will lead to a swinging event. The obvious thing is they are going to ask to organize the bachelor(ette) party which itself could lead to other events down the road.
    • The luggage! The "mysterious" piece of luggage in the hall of the apartment is proven to be a prop coming with the asset. Nevertheless, could they ask for Cathy to move in with them for a period while Andy e.g. has to travel away?
I probably left out some other interesting questions, feel free to add yours!
Nice.

So I will write my guess and hope for each events :

Nathalie event :

-My guess:
“Is Nathalie putting her boobs in my face on purpose? Is she teasing me? Are my nipples getting hard because I’m excited or is it the wind? Am I aroused by a woman? But I’m not a lesbian…or am I ? What is happening to my body? Why do I have the sexual awareness of a thirteen years old when I’m a 37 years old woman married with 2 kids ? Is that hair growing on my pee-pee?

My hope :
-That Sophia will spank Nathalie for being a “bad girl”

Dylan/Ellie event :
My guess :
Christine will tease (and maybe more) Dylan under the confused look of Ellie.
Later, Christine and Ellie will have a discussion about what just happened.
Christine will then reveal the terrible secret that Dylan hold:
He’s now the 2nd mc in the game.
Upon this realization, Ellie, like every woman that comes across Dylan, will come to the logical conclusion , that she, in fact, really want to suck his dick.

My hope: That I’ll care about this storyline and if not that I’ll have a good laugh.

Sam event:
My guess : No idea how far this event will go “sexually”. I don’t think the 2nd side job is a good barometer to predict how far other storylines will go.
My only prediction here will be that what happens in this event will be the new “cello lesson” for their next 3 or 4 events.(In each event after the music lesson, he ask her if she enjoyed the cello lesson. Even in their last event he’s still asking the same question…)

My hope :
My interest for this storyline has faded away over time (doesn’t helped by the fact that his last event was one and a half years ago…).
Not for what has (or hasn’t) happened but more so the way it’s told to us.
So I hope this event will at least sparkle a little bit of interest for me.

Cathy event :
My guess : Nothing other than a set-up for what’s to come in the future of this storyline.

My hope :They drink and smoke so much that they have no recollection of what happened.
With Sophia waking up in the bathtub dressed has Harry Potter next to Cathy, her head in the toilet and a bottle of whiskey sticking out of her ass, while Liam and Andy are laying down naked , hugging each other , in the dog house.
(Ah… sweet memories… how nostalgic…)

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Sex is off the table? Lmao.
That would be such a buzzkill

BAD is releasing around the same time too (3d)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Nice.

So I will write my guess and hope for each events :

Nathalie event :

-My guess:
“Is Nathalie putting her boobs in my face on purpose? Is she teasing me? Are my nipples getting hard because I’m excited or is it the wind? Am I aroused by a woman? But I’m not a lesbian…or am I ? What is happening to my body? Why do I have the sexual awareness of a thirteen years old when I’m a 37 years old woman married with 2 kids ? Is that hair growing on my pee-pee?

My hope :
-That Sophia will spank Nathalie for being a “bad girl”

Dylan/Ellie event :
My guess :
Christine will tease (and maybe more) Dylan under the confused look of Ellie.
Later, Christine and Ellie will have a discussion about what just happened.
Christine will then reveal the terrible secret that Dylan hold:
He’s now the 2nd mc in the game.
Upon this realization, Ellie, like every woman that comes across Dylan, will come to the logical conclusion , that she, in fact, really want to suck his dick.

My hope: That I’ll care about this storyline and if not that I’ll have a good laugh.

Sam event:
My guess : No idea how far this event will go “sexually”. I don’t think the 2nd side job is a good barometer to predict how far other storylines will go.
My only prediction here will be that what happens in this event will be the new “cello lesson” for their next 3 or 4 events.(In each event after the music lesson, he ask her if she enjoyed the cello lesson. Even in their last event he’s still asking the same question…)

My hope :
My interest for this storyline has faded away over time (doesn’t helped by the fact that his last event was one and a half years ago…).
Not for what has (or hasn’t) happened but more so the way it’s told to us.
So I hope this event will at least sparkle a little bit of interest for me.

Cathy event :
My guess : Nothing other than a set-up for what’s to come in the future of this storyline.

My hope :They drink and smoke so much that they have no recollection of what happened.
With Sophia waking up in the bathtub dressed has Harry Potter next to Cathy, her head in the toilet and a bottle of whiskey sticking out of her ass, while Liam and Andy are laying down naked , hugging each other , in the dog house.
(Ah… sweet memories… how nostalgic…)
If Liam does not provide Sophia with further events that make it plausible that Sophia is getting further and further away from her husband, then the Cathy event must play an important role. Liam's behavior or statements should give Sophia the impression that Liam is giving her a free pass. Otherwise she will have to admit at the next Sam event that she is having an affair, cheating on her husband - with the boy next door! I really don't feel like this inner torment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

raavan1

Apr 26, 2020
I only waiting for sam and sophia event..:BootyTime:

My fantasy is after sam drops sophia in front of her house.... sophia will be changing her dress while sam watching her...and she knows that.:love::love:...
Oh god..!
make my fantasy real...:D:D:D

Reactions: r0rschack
Aug 27, 2020
I dream that Sam and Aiden would fight at the end of the game for the possession of Sofia in front of a crowd of school students !!
If sam goes to fight with that (Ugly) Asshole aiden and his gang, Maybe next day Sam's face will look like this.:unsure::rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO:

images (1).jpeg
If Sam wants to fight with that gang and make your dream come true, sam must first be as rough and tough as Dylan, and he should be very brave.And that requires some training.

If your dream is to come true, perhaps this could only happen in Dylan's path in the future. Such a fantasy is not just for you, Dylan fans are waiting to see the scene where Dylan breaks Aiden's legs and hands. Such a fantasy exists not only for Dylan's fans but also for other fans.

Maybe L&P could give Dylan this chance, otherwise Dylan's training in the story would be wasted.:confused:

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
so you're arguing that something like this:
View attachment 1502659
is absolutely essential to the telling of the story?
Friend if this is what you are going for, tell me your favourite game and I promise you I will pick out 100 renders which can be removed with ease. Which add nothing or could have been avoided.

I told you renders are essential. Every game has renders like this. The dialogue accompanying it matters. If Sophia is talking on the phone,there needs to be renders of her talking on the phone. If you are wanting to deliver a high quality product there are things that need to be done.

A small example I can use is - there are games where the female character is completely clothed in one render and completely nude in the next. There are also those like Awam where there will be renders of the woman stripping out of her dress, and then her undergarments to finally being nude. Both convey the same thing. The latter to me atleast feels more erotic, high quality and shows better flow of events. The presentation matters and that's that.

Every visual piece of media has such kind of shots, stills and moments. The compulsion that something has to be happening on screen is not necessary. Giving your audience a break is also just as important as giving them good moments. That's basics of good story telling.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes