keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I think we have entered the silly season where we get the F5 crowd, staying up to all hours of the day/night, (is it here yet!?!). We might have a reasonable conversation in a few days or perhaps a week from now. Brace for the Decisions of Life links and other red herrings.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I think we have entered the silly season where we get the F5 crowd, staying up to all hours of the day/night, (is it here yet!?!). We might have a reasonable conversation in a few days or perhaps a week from now. Brace for the Decisions of Life links and other red herrings.
Yep - at most one or two days and then it will become easier to avoid reading the thread until several days after V0-150 update is released. I read the thread just before and just after the v0-130 update and it was best described as a sh*tstorm!
:(

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Yep - at most one or two days and then it will become easier to avoid reading the thread until several days after V0-150 update is released. I read the thread just before and just after the v0-130 update and it was best described as a sh*tstorm!
:(
I get a certain amount of perverse enjoyment out of seeing all the new people ask about Decisions of a Life. It's also super fascinating to see how many people come back, desperately want the next update, but also are sure to tell us how much they hate the new update.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I get a certain amount of perverse enjoyment out of seeing all the new people ask about Decisions of a Life. It's also super fascinating to see how many people come back, desperately want the next update, but also are sure to tell us how much they hate the new update.
...and how much L&P is milking, scamming, hardly working, blah, blah, blah.....:sleep:

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
sad but true the only sex scene we've been encounter on filthy route is only neil and amber, sophia gym trainer and his boy friend are about to making out before sophia disturb their privacy, we've seen too many dick on filthy route already but none of those dick could penetrate sophia pussy

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
so you're arguing that something like this:
View attachment 1502659
is absolutely essential to the telling of the story?
It gives it some connection between scenes and justifies changes in her appearance.
She uses a new hair asset? Ok scene in the hairdresser.
He learns how to whiten and straighten her teeth? Scene at the dentist.

The actual question is, how much time does he lose doing these scenes? I hope not much but knowing L&P..

Thank god he never did the "trip to the plastic surgeon" when she changed boob sizes.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
...and how much L&P is milking, scamming, hardly working, blah, blah, blah.....:sleep:
I mean, there are regulars in this thread that highlight this point and they bring up good points and I agree with many of them. But it gets frustrating when new people do a drive by shit post about how awful L&P is and think they're telling us something new and original. Like, yeah, we know, the development pattern sucks. It's the low-effort that bothers me more than the content itself.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes