Sen3.14Bot

Sep 29, 2021
Ngl, I'm just trying this out cause of how large this thread is. It must be good... right?
Hopefully it's anything like Being a Dik cause I enjoyed that, but I'm fairly new to these types of games.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Ngl, I'm just trying this out cause of how large this thread is. It must be good... right?
Hopefully it's anything like Being a Dik cause I enjoyed that, but I'm fairly new to these types of games.
It's very good, but expect 6 month updates and the assurance with little content and that it will never be finished. The dev is stretching dev cycles for as long as he can.

Not much sexual content so far also.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My considerations so far, the why fidelity still exists after so long. What is most discussed here is the fidelity of the protagonist...
When I started playing, I thought it would be another great NTR, but today I think differently. The developer knows that if the protagonist opens her legs to other guys, the game takes an already imaginable path. Or an extreme NTR, or see Dilan waking up and definitely heading off towards his mother and sister. Of course compared to Dilan, Sam is closer to the, so far, "faithful wife".

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hold on to your seat. It is quite the ride.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
welp!, and here i was almost gonna agree, the prog&translation completion is at 95% now and that too is quite the work to get properly done...I'd give it's test release next week and proper release a week or 2 after...i.e, hold on to that horse of yours and dont getcha hopes up and high just yet. but IDK, I could very well be definitely wrong (hell, i would want it yesterday...coz it is just that soo good, so far atleast, cant say ill like it all the way just yet!).

Last edited:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
Entering in this thread you must undress yourself of all your expectations...you can only watch where the stream goes.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes