Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That can't be true. Maybe on your playthrough but recently almost everyday in the game there are nude renders of Sophia. Partially or completely, depends on the situation. But with him saying the coming days will be more intense I would expect something so minimal to be there. It's not like the only nude scenes in the game are of her in the shower with Ellie.
I never said the only nude scenes were with Ellie. The Yoga event had a completely naked Sophia and Ellie was nowhere to be found.

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Game developer should consider only update downloading option. 5gb is a lot ,and every time will be more and more. Update only could save time. I for example does not have fast internet connection. Only 100mb/s... For download sites that we use here is to slow. Or torrent option will be great...

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Game developer should consider only update downloading option. 5gb is a lot ,and every time will be more and more. Update only could save time. I for example does not have fast internet connection. Only 100mb/s... For download sites that we use here is to slow. Or torrent option will be great...
That is going to happen after this playable day is done.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes