globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen: What is your forecast for the hottest scene in the upcoming update? :lepew:
judging by the development of the plot, the hottest scenes will be in the last 3-4 updates. In this update, I expect that at best they will touch the chest... although dev may surprise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: t3alqdansam

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen: What is your forecast for the hottest scene in the upcoming update? :lepew:
I would vote for Sam event cuz it seems that L&P put most efforts on this event. Also there might be some fantasy scenes (like Don Morello's brother event) in this update imo.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
OMG, are those beach balls under Sophia’s shirt,!or is she pregnant again??
They're the beachballs L&P decided to give her, part way through the story. I've played games where body modification was part of the roll-call of fetishes presented & have been choices for the player but in AWAM's case the mutation just occurred & we had to pretend she'd always looked like this. I've assumed that the Dev was catering to his schoolboy fanbase but I could be wrong. Many have probably been absent from their mother's breast for only a decade or so & subconsciously yearn for the nourishment, warmth & comfort of what seemed to be huge mammary glands to them, back then. It's the only way I can rationalise the travesty of a Dev deciding to distort his own MC in such an egregious way.

It's the most revolting, irrational development in the VN, partly because she didn't just go up a size, she grew by about three with the corresponding cup size. Now she resembles all the other top-heavy "Mom" sterotypes out there & it's unavoidable unless you stop playing. [& yes, I almost did but decided to continue out of curiousity].

Ironically, I don't dislike big breasts, as certain former girlfriends would attest. It's just that none of them grew 3 sizes while I was going out with them. That would have been disconcerting, to say the least. AWAM's "realism"....where did it go?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes