hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
the thing is u have to go all the way down or not going to see anything with ur favorite character .
are u okay with that ?
Now it becomes clear how you meant it. Of course, Sophia needs so many corruption points so that the player gets to see as many sexual scenes as possible.
But when a male MC fucks everything that moves in a game, they say: Oh, what a guy, I want something like that too! If a woman in a game fucks everything that is not in the trees for three then there is only one name for this MC: Whore!
And that's why my friend you deserve every Faceplam you got for this post.:)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm making my bet, gentlemen.
I'm betting on sex with Sam. We will see it in this update.
Nope. Not a chance in hell. Earliest Sophia has sex with someone other than Liam is playable day 19. That's Sam's earliest opportunity. Handjob or something like that could be the "wild" event on playable day 16.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Neither Sofia nor Sam newer look like a gay couple who would just suck a dick in the toilet and disperse. Something exciting, sensual, romantic is waiting for us! Most likely it will be vanilla, classic passion.

Reactions: the3m_dude

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
sex and bj with Sam?? yeah... how about NO! :oops: (as much as i would like that)
maybe and that's a big maybe we get to see him touch her in the car (boobs or puss) and that's it...
The touching stage has already been passed. It can be at least a kiss on the lips. And in general? I am very curious: how L&P can REALISTICALLY show the beginning of a sexual relationship between a teenager and a teacher!

Reactions: Bane71

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She could be drunk after the concert and do something crazy lol but imo the most we can see is a hj.. what we will probably see is kiss or sam feeling her lol

Reactions: despaireducer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes