sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
She could be a virtual whore through your choices because it's a game in a fictional environment with fictional characters. Now the question arises how you justify YOUR decisions.
the thing is u have to go all the way down or not going to see anything with ur favorite character .
are u okay with that ?

Reactions: Toushiro

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
So you reckon Sam is going to play Eagle Rock and the bikers are going to drop their pants, just so L&P can fit as many dicks into an update as he can?
No apostles, no old dudes, no janitors, so yeah, how else is he gonna squeeze in all that meat? Sounds just about right.

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the thing is u have to go all the way down or not going to see anything with ur favorite character .
are u okay with that ?
No, we don't. We may have had to initially, but now even for Aiden's tasks, we only need to maintain Filthy > Good Wife.

I only have 18 Filthy points, but see all the scenes I like.

Reactions: hzjujk

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, if it was up to me.... I'd put 0 dicks and make it pure lesbian.
But no, that's not the reason.
The reason is because it was too short.

And I just hope this new update is better with more events.
I wouldn't count on it. There were hints in the GW event of v.115 that Nathalie will be a GW threesome eventually. So for those of us on the Filthy route, we may get a pared-down event, like the Cathy/Andy event of last update for those not doing Aiden's tasks.

And likewise for the Cathy/Andy event, since on the lesbian route we're obviously not interested in sexual scenes with Liam and Andy. And even for those just on the Filthy route, since this is a GW event, most of us will probably miss part of the event.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
...we're obviously not interested in sexual scenes with Liam and Andy.
Speak for yourself. I have needs too! If I can play a lesbian route you can play a MMF route!

Or maybe it'll just be Liam and Andy by themselves...oh my god...can you imagine? If L&P did that I may have to give him all of my money just because of the outrage it would cause.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Speak for yourself. I have needs too! If I can play a lesbian route you can play a MMF route!

Or maybe it'll just be Liam and Andy by themselves...oh my god...can you imagine? If L&P did that I may have to give him all of my money just because of the outrage it would cause.
I was speaking in the context of the lesbian route. Since that's what was being talked about. And those of us that play the lesbian route obviously have no interest in Liam and Andy.

Reactions: TommyTuba

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I was speaking in the context of the lesbian route. Since that's what was being talked about. And those of us that play the lesbian route obviously have no interest in Liam and Andy.
I'm teasing you.

...but you never know...Andy and Liam could be a good time. :whistle::cool:

Edit- Can I just say that the emoji options are pathetically limited on here. Sometimes words just cannot convey a thought as elegantly as the perfect emoji. I may need to complain to the site admins.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
They're the beachballs L&P decided to give her, part way through the story. I've played games where body modification was part of the roll-call of fetishes presented & have been choices for the player but in AWAM's case the mutation just occurred & we had to pretend she'd always looked like this. I've assumed that the Dev was catering to his schoolboy fanbase but I could be wrong. Many have probably been absent from their mother's breast for only a decade or so & subconsciously yearn for the nourishment, warmth & comfort of what seemed to be huge mammary glands to them, back then. It's the only way I can rationalise the travesty of a Dev deciding to distort his own MC in such an egregious way.

It's the most revolting, irrational development in the VN, partly because she didn't just go up a size, she grew by about three with the corresponding cup size. Now she resembles all the other top-heavy "Mom" sterotypes out there & it's unavoidable unless you stop playing. [& yes, I almost did but decided to continue out of curiousity].

Ironically, I don't dislike big breasts, as certain former girlfriends would attest. It's just that none of them grew 3 sizes while I was going out with them. That would have been disconcerting, to say the least. AWAM's "realism"....where did it go?
I think we did discuss this point. The in game proportions of these characters has not changed from individual character perspective. For these characters everything is the same.
You have to understand that this is an art and as the artist gets better he makes better looking stuff. The present Sophia, Patricia, Alyssa or any character looks far better and different than they did initially. Dylan and the other children look a lot bigger than they did in the beginning.

This shouldn't affect the realism in my opinion. This happens a lot of times,where the artist gets better, changes his art style etc. In the 3d games, the models get changed or bettered.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
They're the beachballs L&P decided to give her, part way through the story. I've played games where body modification was part of the roll-call of fetishes presented & have been choices for the player but in AWAM's case the mutation just occurred & we had to pretend she'd always looked like this. I've assumed that the Dev was catering to his schoolboy fanbase but I could be wrong. Many have probably been absent from their mother's breast for only a decade or so & subconsciously yearn for the nourishment, warmth & comfort of what seemed to be huge mammary glands to them, back then. It's the only way I can rationalise the travesty of a Dev deciding to distort his own MC in such an egregious way.

It's the most revolting, irrational development in the VN, partly because she didn't just go up a size, she grew by about three with the corresponding cup size. Now she resembles all the other top-heavy "Mom" sterotypes out there & it's unavoidable unless you stop playing. [& yes, I almost did but decided to continue out of curiousity].

Ironically, I don't dislike big breasts, as certain former girlfriends would attest. It's just that none of them grew 3 sizes while I was going out with them. That would have been disconcerting, to say the least. AWAM's "realism"....where did it go?
The hedgehogs were crying and injecting, but they continued to eat the cactus

• Haha
Reactions: globsis and DJsona
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes