Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True. Also I definitely believe that BOTH day 16 and day 19 events can't belong to Sam. It does seem likely that day 16 wild event could be his but day 19 somehow I would like to believe that it will be a lesbian sex scene.
I think what happens on playable day 19 will depend on what L&P defines as "sex". If he means penetrative sex, then there's a chance the first lesbian sex scene might appear earlier.

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
Full blown sex? Highly doubtful, but she is ripe to suck his cock.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She will tease him, pull his pants down, slides slightly with a fingertip over his glans, picking up some of the oozing precum, licks it from her finger and then says: "Well well young man, but that is enough for today!" Then she leaves and thinks to herself how could that happen, and how dirty she is, and she will giggle and you will sit there with a raging hard boner, and then wait again for six months ... (y):whistle::giggle::devilish: On the other hand, she was full hands on in the teaching lesson with the boys, so maybe ...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She will tease him, pull his pants down, slides slightly with a fingertip over his glans, picking up some of the oozing precum, licks it from her finger and then says. "Well, well young man, that is enough for today." Then she leaves and thinks to herself how could that happen, and how dirty she is, and she will giggle and then we wait again for six months ... (y):whistle::giggle::devilish:
Or...nothing even remotely close to that will happen, and instead they'll hold hands for 5 seconds in the car before Sophia gets out and starts crying over her guilt trip. I feel like people's expectations for this update are way too high. :unsure:

amstark69

Apr 28, 2021
Or...nothing even remotely close to that will happen, and instead they'll hold hands for 5 seconds in the car before Sophia gets out and starts crying over her guilt trip. I feel like people's expectations for this update are way too high. :unsure:
You are Roasting, but you are absolutely correct. many like me checking the status after 2-3 hours... Hehe

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ya. That's what kinda upsets me. Not because it is Ellie day. That's the best part. What I don't like is Its Ellie's day and still the wild event is hetero which in way suggests to me that it could have something to do with Logan. Now I don't like Logan one bit. And hence the probability of him being in the wild event kinda upsets me.
Considering I believe the Ellie branches will be Logan, Sam and Jules, the wild event (like I've been saying), could just as easily be Sam.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I dont have high expectations for this update but i am sure the one after this will be interesting. Aiden, Don Morello, and 2nd side job... How will Sophia manage each of these situations? Horror, excitement, corruption, surrender... Go L&P, go and produce faster... You have it all L&P, you have it all...
The Aiden event is going to be so completely weak that it's going to be optional for Sophia, since it's the start of the comfortable solution.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

Nina24

Feb 3, 2020
Aiden challenges could be more than sexuality
Step by step
Showing half boobs
Showing her butt
And previous time :
2 revealing clothes for showing more
hugs and touching her boob
So next challenge could be Sofia without panties and touch here pussy or fingering asshole

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
1.Dancing at a bar with her sister can bring to kiss and hot "strokes"

2.Sophia will be provoked in every possible way by the Nathalia

3.A trip with Sam can lead to kiss and to the fact that Sam may decide to put his hand "between her legs"

4. Ellie can also kiss her friend or Dylan, or both))

5.And don't forget about her husband, maybe a evening leads to hot night))

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The touching stage has already been passed. It can be at least a kiss on the lips. And in general? I am very curious: how L&P can REALISTICALLY show the beginning of a sexual relationship between a teenager and a teacher!
I also assume that kissing is possible, but no blowjob or handjob, that's a fact.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes