t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
3.A trip with Sam can lead to kiss and to the fact that Sam may decide to put his hand "between her legs"
OR, Sam can no longer deal with his raging boner, in hiding, and he puts his hands between his legs and jacks off in front of Sophia (resulting in another narrative of confusion and curiosity as to why she is so turned on). Nah!:giggle::coffee:

Reactions: Y.Gromov

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sam Ellie seemed like the most logical pairing but unfortunately till now there hasn't been anything in the story that would get them together. Till now Sam and Ellie haven't even spent a single moment alone talking to each other. So in 3 days getting so close to Ellie to be part of the Wild event seems unlikely.
The whole story is 30 days long. If he wants to make it happen in 3 days he will. Is it logical....:ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Indeed, I am aware of that, the only point in my message was that a cliffhanger wouldn't be of any use in the end of part 1 because part 2 begins in a month.

I know but taking Sam to the wild event with Ellie involving Sophia, could really make it difficult to write Sam's route without going far but then the pacing of the Sam route would be on par with Ellie and writing beyond that will put him against a corner.
Patricia is more or less on par with Ellie - has got her naked, kissed her, etc - and has even less events than Sam.

Besides, when it comes to males, Ellie has been shown to be rather superficial in her dating practices. It may only take Sam having a car and being in a band for her to be a bit more flexible in dating someone younger.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Frequently is maybe not the best word since volume will drop significantly. We are in an apples oranges area. If we (the audience) are all fully aware that it will be events only than frequently is acceptable. However, the vast majority, that are again pouring in here, will not understand (Or actually be interested in that understanding) that the update is about to be less than 1/12th of a day (roughly - some more some less). In general I am concerned, as GingerSweetGirl indicated earlier on this concept, that the story will become disjointed. It may become wise to just download a series pf events without playing just to maintain a sense of continuity. Yeah ... I don't see that happening either. :giggle::coffee:
This may be one of the more salient points that L&P should consider while adopting his release-by-scene approach. The scenes will indeed seem unrelated from release to release since Sophia will be interacting with different individuals (for the most part) each scene. In addition, since her story is told along separated paths some releases will have no content for some of the audience much of the time. I anticipate that this will offer additional angst and topic for discussion moving forward.
Some of the disjointed aspect can be mitigated by good writing in which each scene is presented as a mini-story with an introduction-tension-resolution approach. I suspect that this will be difficult to produce or sustain over the course of unrelated events. L&P may be thinking that if the scenes moving forward offers some resolution to the blue shade of his story so far people might forgive the above mentioned complications. In any case, this feels like we will be making a right off the asphalt, and onto a dirt trail replete with bumps and sharp turns.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This may be one of the more salient points that L&P should consider while adopting his release-by-scene approach. The scenes will indeed seem unrelated from release to release since Sophia will be interacting with different individuals (for the most part) each scene. In addition, since her story is told along separated paths some releases will have no content for some of the audience much of the time. I anticipate that this will offer additional angst and topic for discussion moving forward.
Some of the disjointed aspect can be mitigated by good writing in which each scene is presented as a mini-story with an introduction-tension-resolution approach. I suspect that this will be difficult to produce or sustain over the course of unrelated events. L&P may be thinking that if the scenes moving forward offers some resolution to the blue shade of his story so far people might forgive the above mentioned complications. In any case, this feels like we will be making a right off the asphalt, and onto a dirt trail replete with bumps and sharp turns.
I have already asked L&P; here is his answer
request:
hi, i read in your patreon message that from the next update you will try to release updates only when an event is ready. there may be problems with this decision: those who follow a certain path may not see any new content even if they download the update; simply because the passed variables are not active for the new content. what do you think?
reply:
But others who're following that storyline or just everything, would be happy. You can't satisfy everyone. Plus you won't download the entire game like you do now, but just add the new content into the game. But only patrons will be able to do it this way.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Disclaimer: There will be a joke below:

It is forbidden to laugh on this forum. Only in specially FENCED areas for this purpose. Where no one goes. There is no place for fun trolling. I'm like Corban Dallas - there's only one penalty point left. And one match in a box. But I can't take it anymore!

That's enough!

I don't want to hear any more nonsense about Sam and Ellie. This game is NOT A HAREM! Sam loves Sofia! He doesn't like anyone except Sofia.

And in general ... go play your BADIK all those who don't like Sam!

P.S.: This humorous post was not intended to offend anyone. It's just irony))) All rights are respected.
We are for democracy. We are for veganism. We are ready to obey.
estan_vivos_1520221073_0.jpg

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So the game will release likely on the same day with being a dik. So my suggestion play awam first to get massive blue balls and play then being a dik to end the misery
This my frend is the best advice... :ROFLMAO:
Tho i gotta say he's releasing the new update same as BaDIK, very bold of him, i can allready see that only the 6-7 of the regulars of this thread will play the update...:KEK:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have a question:
when there will be updates only for each single event.
suppose we don't want to download an event; and I want to jump to the next; What happen?
in the end will I have a list of events to download from which to choose or will the most recent event also contain the oldest?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I have already asked L&P; here is his answer
request:
hi, i read in your patreon message that from the next update you will try to release updates only when an event is ready. there may be problems with this decision: those who follow a certain path may not see any new content even if they download the update; simply because the passed variables are not active for the new content. what do you think?
reply:
But others who're following that storyline or just everything, would be happy. You can't satisfy everyone. Plus you won't download the entire game like you do now, but just add the new content into the game. But only patrons will be able to do it this way.
Thank you for this. I am appreciative of those who are closer to the source and share their findings here. It is clear from his response that L&P is more concerned about his control of the product than the reaction to the product. In respect to that control I will simply quote Steinbeck, "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry."
Best regards, Jack.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes