Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I will be happy to see the route of Sam and Ellie. It will be among the few actually normal pairs in the game. Where an attraction towards each other would be a common thing. Just that including Sam and Ellie together with Sophia for a wild event which is supposed to be bigger than anything before, I firmly believe it will cause problems for writing the Sam route later on in the game. Plus there will be a huge jump in Sam's route if he was to be in the same event as Ellie with Sophia. Plus the wild event is going to be more about Sophia I feel and not Ellie. So a Sam Ellie route having the wild event as a part of it will not work.
Ahh, I think I see what you're saying now. And yeah, I don't think Ellie would be included in any "wild" event either. For some of the day in my playthrough Ellie'll be busy with Jules anyway.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
We're going to see the hottest scene with Natalie. For this relationship, Sophia already has "permission" from Liam, in the form of a threesome's mind game. For me that means touching is allowed, kissing is allowed. As a sister, Patricia runs outside the normal rules of the game.
Sam, on the other hand, is a completely different level. If Sophia allows Sam to kiss and touch, she is actively cheating on her husband. That Sophia fantasizes about it is one thing, but it is something completely different to make it reality. Therefore I think we will see a strip of Sophia in her bedroom while changing her clothes, while Sam is watching from across the street from his room. Even if Sophia knows that he is watching, and also realizes that Sam knows that she knows that he is standing there, she can still credibly deny it in front of others (including Sam).
The Cathy Event will change these rules. Something will happen there or something will be said that makes Sophia believe she can also take away certain freedoms from potential male sex partners (for example Sam). And that's why she won't reject any further advances made by Sam during the next day's music lesson.

Madhesht

Dec 25, 2019
i hope so
We're going to see the hottest scene with Natalie. For this relationship, Sophia already has "permission" from Liam, in the form of a threesome's mind game. For me that means touching is allowed, kissing is allowed. As a sister, Patricia runs outside the normal rules of the game.
Sam, on the other hand, is a completely different level. If Sophia allows Sam to kiss and touch, she is actively cheating on her husband. That Sophia fantasizes about it is one thing, but it is something completely different to make it reality. Therefore I think we will see a strip of Sophia in her bedroom while changing her clothes, while Sam is watching from across the street from his room. Even if Sophia knows that he is watching, and also realizes that Sam knows that she knows that he is standing there, she can still credibly deny it in front of others (including Sam).
The Cathy Event will change these rules. Something will happen there or something will be said that makes Sophia believe she can also take away certain freedoms from potential male sex partners (for example Sam). And that's why she won't reject any further advances made by Sam during the next day's music lesson.

Aug 16, 2021
I have a question:
when there will be updates only for each single event.
suppose we don't want to download an event; and I want to jump to the next; What happen?
in the end will I have a list of events to download from which to choose or will the most recent event also contain the oldest?
I guess even if you like a path or not (or) even if a specific event doesn't happen in your playthrough or not, you have to download the update and play it just so to create a save at the end so that you can have a save file for the next update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I guess even if you like a path or not (or) even if a specific event doesn't happen in your playthrough or not, you have to download the update and play it just so to create a save at the end so that you can have a save file for the next update.
Putting the cart before the horse a bit there. We're going to need to find someone to crack the restriction of the game to Patreon uses L&P wants to introduce first.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I have a question:
when there will be updates only for each single event.
suppose we don't want to download an event; and I want to jump to the next; What happen?
in the end will I have a list of events to download from which to choose or will the most recent event also contain the oldest?
Good point.
It obviously depends on how he decides to implement it: the simpler solution is that updating the game will download everything that is missing on your side without any choice for the user. So not ideal for the users but relatively easy to implement. Managing every single event separately and on discretion of the user (she chooses what to download and play) requires to rethink "a bit" the logic of the game. Ultimately, instead of a VN it could even become a simple gallery with the events to play. Going that way it will become more a collection of mini-stories rather that a VN, with even less link or transition from one event to another.
We'll see what he chooses.

Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
Hello guys, in my opinion that the percentage has gone so fast and now it stops at 95%, it seems to me to be adulterated, I think that if it had gone slower (even more) we would not be here waiting for it to happen at 100%. ns he has the desire and that is not good neither for us nor for his patrons.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This my frend is the best advice... :ROFLMAO:
Tho i gotta say he's releasing the new update same as BaDIK, very bold of him, i can allready see that only the 6-7 of the regulars of this thread will play the update...:KEK:
Does it even matter. You are most definitely going to be the one who will skip through everything and then come and tell that the update was short and you completed it in 5 minutes ( which if you actually play would not be possible ).

I'm sure you'll have 5 minutes. And then you can go back to your dream game BaDik

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This may be one of the more salient points that L&P should consider while adopting his release-by-scene approach. The scenes will indeed seem unrelated from release to release since Sophia will be interacting with different individuals (for the most part) each scene. In addition, since her story is told along separated paths some releases will have no content for some of the audience much of the time. I anticipate that this will offer additional angst and topic for discussion moving forward.
Some of the disjointed aspect can be mitigated by good writing in which each scene is presented as a mini-story with an introduction-tension-resolution approach. I suspect that this will be difficult to produce or sustain over the course of unrelated events. L&P may be thinking that if the scenes moving forward offers some resolution to the blue shade of his story so far people might forgive the above mentioned complications. In any case, this feels like we will be making a right off the asphalt, and onto a dirt trail replete with bumps and sharp turns.
I think this, and the use of cliffhangers, would be the wrong approach. I get the appeal, but I think it would hurt the big picture. Think about it from the perspective of someone playing the game a year or two from now. If every scene ends on a cliffhanger, or has high degrees of drama, the audience will be exhausted. This is an age old dilemma for writers, writing a serialized story vs writing an episodic sorry require different approaches. By going to an event based release schedule, L&P needs to be careful to keep the serialized nature of the story in mind. While drama filled events would be more entertaining for us as we play then in real-time, they would conversely create a more disjointed game for those that play it all at once. If Sophia is running from one drama filled event to the next, the audience would be right to be a little confused about how this person could live a life with so much drama. Downtime, and relaxed events, are critical to keeping the story grounded; even if those are boring updates for us as we get them in real-time.

If you're interested in learning more about how a episodic story with cliffhangers can be difficult to translate into a serialized story, I suggest you check out the YouTuber Folding Ideas, and his review on 50 Shades of Grey. He details how 50 Shades was originally fan fiction written in episodes that were drama heavy. Each chapter ended on a cliffhanger which kept people in suspense until the next chapter. Folding Ideas speaks at length about how this was a nightmare when adapting the story to films because the story structure itself was not designed for a coherent 3 hour narrative. AWAM would be in a similar situation. Sophia's demeanor from one scene to the next is already sometimes difficult to justify at times. If we crank up the drama to make the event-based releases more exciting, hey demeanor from one scene to the next week be very hard to keep straight.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
That is, when a man in the club pawed her between her legs, does it not count as cheating?)

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That is, when a man in the club pawed her between her legs, does it not count as cheating?)
Of course, but you've never seen a scene like this. The vacillation between pleasure and self-discipline / responsibility. And then the situation ended. The events with Sam are of a different quality. Here she will no longer reject it. And she will not have anyone who helped Sophia to apologize for her behavior. Because only because the other women showed their solidarity, Sophia was able to suppress her behavior so quickly - "It was only one evening in the club. I was drunk and rejected the man. Nothing happened! I was steadfast!".
With Sam it's different because feelings are involved. And Sophia knows that when she gets involved in a situation / event with Sam.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Of course, but you've never seen a scene like this. The vacillation between pleasure and self-discipline / responsibility. And then the situation ended. The events with Sam are of a different quality. Here she will no longer reject it. And she will not have anyone who helped Sophia to apologize for her behavior. Because only because the other women showed their solidarity, Sophia was able to suppress her behavior so quickly - "It was only one evening in the club. I was drunk and rejected the man. Nothing happened! I was steadfast!".
With Sam it's different because feelings are involved. And Sophia knows that when she gets involved in a situation / event with Sam.
Alcohol makes Sophia do different things. The update will show who is right!)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Alcohol makes Sophia do different things. The update will show who is right!)
But L&P doesn't leave the impression that too much alcohol is needed. And how much Sophia drank only changes the mood a little, it doesn't short-circuit selfcontrol.
My point is that the other Sophia is very close to the everyday Sophia, a very thin crust separates them.

And I think the scene with Julia is the best proof that Sophia's slutty side is released at the slightest temptation

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Does it even matter. You are most definitely going to be the one who will skip through everything and then come and tell that the update was short and you completed it in 5 minutes ( which if you actually play would not be possible ).

I'm sure you'll have 5 minutes. And then you can go back to your dream game BaDik
Triggered much, you are definitely one of those regulars... :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes