Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Considering I believe the Ellie branches will be Logan, Sam and Jules, the wild event (like I've been saying), could just as easily be Sam.
Sam Ellie seemed like the most logical pairing but unfortunately till now there hasn't been anything in the story that would get them together. Till now Sam and Ellie haven't even spent a single moment alone talking to each other. So in 3 days getting so close to Ellie to be part of the Wild event seems unlikely.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I also assume that kissing is possible, but no blowjob or handjob, that's a fact.
BJ is completely underestimated. It must be taken into account that it involves several senses: taste, smell, and if the man pushes too much, he not only fills the mouth but also the throat. Information enters through the nose, eyes and mouth and the brain is very close.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sam Ellie seemed like the most logical pairing but unfortunately till now there hasn't been anything in the story that would get them together. Till now Sam and Ellie haven't even spent a single moment alone talking to each other. So in 3 days getting so close to Ellie to be part of the Wild event seems unlikely.
Apart from a few events on both the Sam and Ellie routes of Sophia suggesting they get together. And although nothing to indicate it from the teasers, there's still a small chance Ellie might turn up towards the end of the concert.
BJ is completely underestimated. It must be taken into account that it involves several senses: taste, smell, and if the man pushes too much, he not only fills the mouth but also the throat. Information enters through the nose, eyes and mouth and the brain is very close.
And we know from I think the first sex scene with Liam that Sophia doesn't like them. Or to be more precise, the taste of cum that comes after.

Reactions: globsis

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Apart from a few events on both the Sam and Ellie routes of Sophia suggesting they get together. And although nothing to indicate it from the teasers, there's still a small chance Ellie might turn up towards the end of the concert.

And we know from I think the first sex scene with Liam that Sophia doesn't like them. Or to be more precise, the taste of cum that comes after.
It's highly unlikely to me that Ellie will show up. Otherwise why would Sam only be dropping off Sophia. It's nighttime and if Ellie was there with Sophia, they would have come home together. I believe Ellie could have gone with Christine in the event prior to The concert and hence she is not there.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's highly unlikely to me that Ellie will show up. Otherwise why would Sam only be dropping off Sophia. It's nighttime and if Ellie was there with Sophia, they would have come home together. I believe Ellie could have gone with Christine in the event prior to The concert and hence she is not there.
There's also the possibility of a Sam event on Saturday

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I´m pretty sure he has reached the 100%. He just doesn't make it public to protect himself from spam-like: "When is the update coming?", "Update?", "Update!" umpteen times.
He can do it but he could also say that he will test the game for a few days.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So the game will release likely on the same day with being a dik. So my suggestion play awam first to get massive blue balls and play then being a dik to end the misery
I was thinking that to start with this since it is the shortest in content and then continue with BaDik since it would take me several hours to finish a single route

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The last event is Cathy one so if there is to be a cliffhanger it will be in that event.
Also, realistically why would he even care for making a cliffhanger when he is changing update pattern for the update to release more frequently. It is not like he is putting the game on hiatus and so a cliffhanger has meaning
Frequently is maybe not the best word since volume will drop significantly. We are in an apples oranges area. If we (the audience) are all fully aware that it will be events only than frequently is acceptable. However, the vast majority, that are again pouring in here, will not understand (Or actually be interested in that understanding) that the update is about to be less than 1/12th of a day (roughly - some more some less). In general I am concerned, as GingerSweetGirl indicated earlier on this concept, that the story will become disjointed. It may become wise to just download a series pf events without playing just to maintain a sense of continuity. Yeah ... I don't see that happening either. :giggle::coffee:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes