t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Do you really believe the Janitor can blackmail Aiden. Remember he has the biggest lawyer on his side plus he can easily play the victim if the Janitor tries to be forceful. At the same time he has a good number of guys on his side that can deal with the Janitor even outside of the lawful defenses.
OK, Sorry Sabertooth__ but, Janitor meets Aiden in bathroom. Janitor gives Aiden a swirly. Aiden does what Janitor wants. It is really simple especially, when you do the side by side between Mr. Clark and Aiden. I actually would like to see that scene. I know, how bad of me!:):devilish::ROFLMAO:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He can do what he want in the bathroom surely. But Aiden will get out of that place at some point unless he kidnaps or murders him. And then what, he plays the victim ( which in this situation he actually is ) and the Janitor gets jail time. If Aiden wants he could first get his gang to get payback on the Janitor and then play victim and get his uncle. The Janitor doesn't stand much of a chance realistically, though physically stronger the power dynamics aren't in his favour.
You are presuming that the administration will believe Aiden. Remember he is a known trouble maker while Clark is a trusted employee. So much so he is also night time security. No Aiden can only run to Uncle. The police already know Aiden and his Uncle. I know you are way to sympathetic to little Aiden. His ass is in the proverbial crack if he pisses off Clark. Further his little gang would all know hurt. They don't stand a chance against him even as a group they are wusses.

Now that we have had our totally unrealistic fun. should we count the time until it is deleted by the Mods?:giggle:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
He gave the release date somewhere next week 15-21 - And he will probably stick to it. IMO Friday/Saturday will be the day !
I doubt it. He said he is testing while translating and programming. Also I hope not becuse on the 19th we will get Episode 8 of being a dik. I still hope Monday/Tuesday XD

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Was wondering about the unused variable sophia_interracial.

No way to increase it in v0.13 yet? Even accepting Clark's offer or being mesmerized by his... thing

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we know anything about the update numbering system AWAM is going to use from PD 13 onwards?

For example, assuming the last event for the day ends in v.020, does that mean that the literature lesson :sleep: is going to be update v.0.155 or something?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Do we know anything about the update numbering system AWAM is going to use from PD 13 onwards?

For example, assuming the last event for the day ends in v.020, does that mean that the literature lesson :sleep: is going to be update v.0.155 or something?
Since he will release or plans to release each scene separately through an update function we do not know anything except that. This will at least update the speed of the updates XD

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes