darji

Nov 3, 2021
Few thoughts on the current situation.

The latest update is quite solid, but could and should've been better (I'm looking at you, Sammy-boy!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The writing got better, it seems. Some really well placed jests here and there throughout this chunk of the story. Renders are top notch, that scene at the end with Ellie/Sam with multiple sources of the light, soft shadows - fabulous scene.

I can only salute to all the patrons who are funding L&P's retirement plan, my deepest gratitude. Without you, boys and gals, this ongoing torture joyride wouldn't be possible.

The update once again proved that lesbian content, for some reason, is getting on a whole different level of spiciness. Then double down your efforts on them, they are incredible. There's absolutely no argue about it. If choosing between MC + girls/boys - I vote for the pussy, always.

Reduce or get rid off the time consuming and meaningless events like Dylan/Christine.

We're in a 5th year of development, c'mon dude. I understand someone is really hoping to pull this off for the next 15 years or more, but playing on a goodwill of supporters is a risky bet.

Switching to a by-evently update kinda reeks suspicious. We're all witnessing what a split to 1/3 of a PD turned out to be. With good intentions the road is paved to a well-known place.

Superb game with murky perspectives. But hell, perhaps the new structure will be viable and spur everything up. We'll see.

But this makes more sense since incest is a much higher taboo than fucking his sons friend. Same with the the swinging part.

What are the events for next update?
Since he will be releasing each event separately now. It should be Aiden Task Nr. 4

Reactions: maybes4 and MYCIUS

cauvailin

Oct 15, 2021
F:\Underground\AWAM-0.150-pc.rar: Checksum error in AWAM-0.150-pc\GAME FOLDER\game\archive.rpa. The file is corrupt
i have some problem when try to Extract file from the .rar, any help ?

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
This was an okay update. I got the maid scene which is pretty much it since I'm trying to do the lesbian route.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone else getting this error?I downloaded it from mega link, after installing it, it doesn't open at all when I run it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Sun Nov 21 09:37:07 2021

Reactions: cauvailin

cauvailin

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone else getting this error?I downloaded it from mega link, after installing it, it doesn't open at all when I run it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Sun Nov 21 09:37:07 2021
I do have the same problem, start from Extract file

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Guys, Dylan's fans begin to see Sam's progress and start burning in their stomachs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::love::WutFace::PogChamp:. Perhaps Dylan's fans are burning their asses and It seems that Dylan's fans will stop supporting L&P earlier this month.

Dylan, who is a money machine at the patreon (ATM), may not have the money machine working in the near futureo_O;):LOL::LOL::devilish:. Go Sam :love:

Reactions: gilgamesh9

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
TRANSLATION:
It is basically impossible for Chinese people to subscribe. The World Bank closed most of the foreign exchange openings of domestic banks. Mine is closed. If you want to open it, you can pay an opening fee of US$184. In addition, you must deposit more than 9,800 RMB on your bank card. You can use foreign exchange.
Now, I can no longer buy things from abroad, and the foreign exchange openings of the bank cards of people around me are all closed. I know there are people in China who can, if not rich or powerful. People, don't think about it.
Therefore, 99% of domestic and international brands and Sino-foreign joint ventures are all fake. On the last point, 99% of them were opened by officials.
This is the case in China. Officials can do whatever they want, and they can’t control any laws. The common people control you in various ways. I have been on this website for a few years, and for the first time I saw someone typing Chinese characters, so it was very strange, so I replied.
NP, just do the English translation. The rest of actually do want to know. OK so maybe not ALL but at least some of us. OK, I do there. I said it! And thank you for the explanation.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Oh my god, guys, it's just sooooooooo stupid looking! Like, what the hell is going on with this outfit? The top is ridiculous, and the bottom looks like it was originally a pair of shorts that was stitched together with the top. No romper looks like this?!?!? This asset is awful.

0 out of 5 stars. Worst update ever. ;)
Yeah wondered about this one myself.. Patricia's outfit for a Gig in a bar worked perfectly but Sophia's not so much.. Also the outfit with Nathalie's massage would not have been my first choice but hey there is a Narrative working here where Mom becomes Milf.. Not to over analyse (there is already too much of that) but I can see what maybe going on if I was to put myself in L&P's writing shoes..

Reactions: Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
someone recommend some games with good graphics
Personally, I like Where the Heart Is and A Mother's Love (This is on hiatus as of last update for RL reasons. Oh and the dev always stops taking $ when he is not producing. Go figure!)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes