t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
"He watched how Sophia's polyester-covered breasts rose and fell close to his chest in long, deep, rhythmic breaths."

"He watched how Sophia's polyester-covered breasts..."

"...polyester-covered breasts..."

WTF is this writing?!?!?! His writing has gone to absolute hell. View attachment 1511287
Unfortunately, that was the only material he could find in the DAZ studio. It must have been very frustrating after 3 months of searching the database.:giggle::ROFLMAO::cool::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy and ST-9Pol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes your right but call me stupid if this isn't the route the VN is going?.. There does seem to be a narrative that is leading down the lesbian path regardless of player preference?
I don't think so. If you don't choose the lesbian events, then they just fall by the wayside.

It's Dylan events like the Yoga event that are regardless of player preference. He'll be at the salon on PD13 even with 0 Dylan points

Reactions: ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I don't think so. If you don't choose the lesbian events, then they just fall by the wayside.

It's Dylan events like the Yoga event that are regardless of player preference. He'll be at the salon on PD13 even with 0 Dylan points
Sorry you miss my point... I only mean where the narrative of the game seems to be going.. there does seem to be a leaning towards this path.. Of course if you wish to play non lesbian route to wait 5 months for limited game play that's your choice.

Jan 31, 2018
Hello. I know that with this update L&P finished day 9. Is there a description to day 10 ?
If it is can you show us ?
Thank you in advance

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
And this is extremely easy to address and fix BY the creator. Just mention that this game is not going to CONTAIN "sex scenes".

Odd how once that element is removed from "an adult game", especially one that itself promotes itself in the "spoiler section" as:
"So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly. And in the end she has to ask herself… how far can she go."

Or it the "genre section" as:
" 3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Shota"
That the complains about a lack of sex scenes will stop.

These are DIRECT INDICATIONS OF SEX SCENES! I'm sorry, but either you realize that you have been a victim of "bait and switch" or you simply admit that you were being "lied to all along". Either way you cut it, the complaint about "lack of sex scenes" is NOT due to the consumer. It is due to the creator DIRECTLY INDICATING that "sex scenes" are to be included in the product.

Calling your OWN character a possible "filthy wh**e" indicates sex scenes. And the implication of decisions being "made unwillingly" directly implies forced sex scenes. Oh, and of course we can't ignore the inclusion of Oral sex being directly implicated. Or the use of Icest, Shota, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, all of which are directly linked to sex scenes or at least explicit sexual situations. OR the use of the description of MILF, which translate into Mother I'd Like to F**k, implying a major portion of content being into a sexualized character based on ACTIONS , not simply by appearance.

Sorry, Sabertooth. The fact of the matter is this. The Creator of the game DIRECTLY IMPLIED sexual content is going to be a part of the product. You cannot (in good faith) hold the consumer to be at "fault" for complaining about the lack of that content when the CREATOR DIRECTLY IMPLICATED THAT IT IS GOING TO BE INCLUDED!
THAT DESCRIPTION IS NOT ON HIS PATREON PAGE. I DON'T KNOW WHO WROTE THAT DESCRIPTION HERE. THE SUMMARY OF HIS GAME ON HIS PAGE USES NO SUCH WORDS AS "WHORE"

SECONDLY HE HAS CLEARLY SAID "ON THIS THREAD" THAT THE FIRST SEX SCENE OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE WILL NOT BE BEFORE "PLAYABLE" DAY 19. IF YOU DON'T READ EVER YOU WON'T KNOW.

It is not his fault that a tag is chosen here or a description is written here. It is not his fault that even after he clearly said " First Sex Scene Only After "Playable" Day 19 and not before that.

You can have all the delusions you want but he never promised any such thing as sex in every update or scene.

Even with the given description here it only says whether she will become a whore or not. Which means that it is something to see by the end. We have not the ended the game. So you have no write to question that

You should maybe learn what sexual content actually means before saying it's not there. IMG_20211121_131735.jpg

Want to do more research on this,go ahead. Sex and sexual content are different things

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
That idiot Dylan has his events every day. But put together all of Dylan's events that have happened so far is not equivalent to a single romantic event of our sam. Dylan's fans don't know how many more years they'll have to wait to see a single romantic event like this. May God bless them with patience, strength, and more money.
:unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;):PogChamp::LUL::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Personally think it is the hottest game out there ~! its well written ,and the detail is amazing !! the latest update for me was a total hit~! most likely the hottest lesbian scene to date of any game. Even though there was no actually sex, it was well done and very erotic. I do wish there were faster and more updates ~! but to me its the best game out there by far. 5 stars:love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry you miss my point... I only mean where the narrative of the game seems to be going.. there does seem to be a leaning towards this path.. Of course if you wish to play non lesbian route to wait 5 months for limited game play that's your choice.
In terms of erotic content, yeah, the women win hands down. With the concert event it looks like Sam is catching up.

But in terms of narrative, the Dylan route has had the most benefit. The most events, his own bonus storyline, his own POV event etc.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
In terms of erotic content, yeah, the women win hands down. With the concert event it looks like Sam is catching up.

But in terms of narrative, the Dylan route has had the most benefit. The most events, his own bonus storyline, his own POV event etc.
ok..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Man if only Sam had little more guts to slide that bikini top to the side and suck on her nipple, that would be awesome, but sucking a fabric wtf??? :oops:

and then she can be mad like wth Sam, are you insane? and he is like: yeah for you only my love :giggle:
and she is like: oh shut up and keep sucking you little bastard :D
Yeah, I find it hilarious that girls like Nat have more balls than the guys do.

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

321bluff

Nov 20, 2021
This update ended when sophia and liam were discussing about swapping. Is this the complete update or I’m missing something??? Such a s short update?? When will new chapters come??

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes