Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Damn it, it's too early to discuss this, but I'm worried about the question: what will Aiden's 4th assignment be like? Looks like Sophia will have to do it at school ...

Is it possible that Aiden will ask Sophia to comment on one of the artist's depictions of her naked and wearing a mask?

Or maybe this is something new, not related to the previous actions, but forcing her to move on and demonstrate even more to the whole class?

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
I'm a little surprised there aren't people calling this another stupid lesbian update.
Yes your right but call me stupid if this isn't the route the VN is going?.. There does seem to be a narrative that is leading down the lesbian path regardless of player preference?

Reactions: Bane71

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Damn it, it's too early to discuss this, but I'm worried about the question: what will Aiden's 4th assignment be like? Looks like Sophia will have to do it at school ...

Is it possible that Aiden will ask Sophia to comment on one of the artist's depictions of her naked and wearing a mask?

Or maybe this is something new, not related to the previous actions, but forcing her to move on and demonstrate even more to the whole class?
I think the latter... my 2 cents.. :)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
hi guys,
anyone here kind enough to share a torrent file of AWAM v 0.150?
i feel like the link sources here aren't great for me..
it stops or gets cancelled or something..
was wondering if any you have a torrent file? Would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.

Reactions: mahmouedsamy

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Sorry, I wish I actually cared but, fuck Aiden. Feed him to Don Morello even if that leads to Larry finally turning states evidence to get out, whack Liam, and improve the VN.

Also, I am laughing too hard at some of the posts. I really appreciate this much more than any of you could imagine. Definitely takes a load off my mind.

• Haha

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
hi guys,
anyone here kind enough to share a torrent file of AWAM v 0.150?
i feel like the link sources here aren't great for me..
it stops or gets cancelled or something..
was wondering if any you have a torrent file? Would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.
Start looking about page 3950 to 3960 I believe and you will find several.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I think the latter... my 2 cents.. :)
I also lean towards the second option, but what the hell could it be! My fantasy is letting me down, I don't have any assumptions and possible options yet ...

Aiden's fourth quest is the next update, I guess we'll get it in two months. If you have any ideas about its content, please share your thoughts.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

MYCIUS

May 13, 2020
I also can’t wait for it dress code we know, and I think, it will be at school

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

I'm more interested in Ellie, she was on the beach with her boyfriend Logan, and then she sat near his house, and asked to pick her up. At or after the party, something clearly went wrong!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
it is udderly free (Sorry:giggle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

"He watched how Sophia's polyester-covered breasts rose and fell close to his chest in long, deep, rhythmic breaths."

"He watched how Sophia's polyester-covered breasts..."

"...polyester-covered breasts..."

WTF is this writing?!?!?! His writing has gone to absolute hell. Is this sexy talk.jpg

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes