GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Actually, we do. It was announced at the start of the bonus storyline that it would be completed by playable day 16, if not earlier. Now considering that playable day 15 is only the horseriding event with Patricia, can you honestly tell me that in the two odd events between now and then that Ellie can flip a complete 180?
I honestly don't know what you're talking about. What's the bonus storyline? I think I'm missing some important context. I would be SHOCKED if Dylan and Ellie have no further story developments after PD 16. Shoot me a PM if you like, it may be easier to have a conversation there.

Mar 3, 2020
Tried this game for the first time in over a year. Just like before I can't get into it. Most female protag games are just slut trainer games. Which is why I gave this a try. Cause it's not just about taking a house wife from prude to a deviant no shame cum dumpster slut. But even not being like all the others wasn't enough for me to really like it. I don't know I guess I'm just weird. I can't get into female mc in these VN games. I like to picture myself from the MC's perspective. Which is kinda difficult to do since it's a chick and I'm a dude. But I do like the fact it's not a complete fuck fest. Seems more realistic the way its playing out as compared to the usual wife to cuck queen in just a few updates.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
can i ask you which male character from the game is most realistic from your woman view?
I guess it depends on what you mean by "realistic". There are definitely guys like Sam, so even though the situation is unrealistic his actions are pretty believable. Maybe the better question is "Who's unrealistic?" Aiden is definitely a character that is pure fiction. A 17 year old mastermind that can't be touched and manipulates everything around him? Sure. :rolleyes: Bennett was pretty dumb too, but he's played such a minor role that I don't count him.

Morello is also a character that could only exist in fiction. Handsome, powerful, dangerous, wealthy, criminal, with honor? Yeah...ok!

But that's ok, it's only a game and not every character has to be 100% realistic.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I honestly don't know what you're talking about. What's the bonus storyline? I think I'm missing some important context. I would be SHOCKED if Dylan and Ellie have no further story developments after PD 16. Shoot me a PM if you like, it may be easier to have a conversation there.
It may take a present/former patron like KillJoys to confirm, but it has been said that the bonus storyline will culminate before playable day 16. And since the Ellie route only really starts at playable day 16, it means that in terms of the Ellie storyline, the bonus storyline of Dylan/Ellie is entirely meaningless. In terms of the Dylan storyline, which is what the bonus storyline is relevant to, that's a different matter, but since I don't play that, I'm not going to comment on.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Because I don't think Morello ever cared about the money, it was just an excuse to get close to Sophia. It would not surprise me at all if Morello exploited Liam's gambling problem once he (Morello) learned who Sophia was. Sure, Morello wanted his money back, but he was far more interested in using the threat of the debt to get closer to Sophia. I've also NEVER believed L&P that there was no sexual intent from Morello towards Sophia. I know he denied a "indecent proposal" situation, but I think he's either outright lying or he's lying by omission.
My impression of the chat was all about LARRY. I think that is the alternative that will come up if Aiden is eliminated by Don Morello. nyuk nyuk nyuk

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
One of the worst case of blue balls I've ever had.

I guess the mod's not working for me, then. I've got "Filthy" set to 200, and Sam set to 200 as well, and she keeps on telling him no.
just glad I DON"T feel your pain. Sorry, for the tourniquet.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I guess it depends on what you mean by "realistic". There are definitely guys like Sam, so even though the situation is unrealistic his actions are pretty believable. Maybe the better question is "Who's unrealistic?" Aiden is definitely a character that is pure fiction. A 17 year old mastermind that can't be touched and manipulates everything around him? Sure. :rolleyes: Bennett was pretty dumb too, but he's played such a minor role that I don't count him.

Morello is also a character that could only exist in fiction. Handsome, powerful, dangerous, wealthy, criminal, with honor? Yeah...ok!

But that's ok, it's only a game and not every character has to be 100% realistic.
17? I thought all characters were over 18, but as to Aiden, I think he is older than the rest, having been kept behind at school, he probably gets failed on purpose so he doesn't have to leave school where he can bully everyone.

You been living a sheltered life and don't believe people like Morello exist, they didn't make all those gangster movies out of pure fiction, proper gangsters exist, not like these wannabe 'gangstas' these days.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Waiting for the teaser about aiden's 4th task.
Releasing single event is good news to me, bc actually idc about lesbian content so this solution may prevent me from waiting a year to get what idc

Reactions: Stephanie98

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
17? I thought all characters were over 18, but as to Aiden, I think he is older than the rest, having been kept behind at school, he probably gets failed on purpose so he doesn't have to leave school where he can bully everyone.

You been living a sheltered life and don't believe people like Morello exist, they didn't make all those gangster movies out of pure fiction, proper gangsters exist, not like these wannabe 'gangstas' these days.
I wouldn't say it's a sheltered life to not have interactions with mafia dons that inspire movies.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
can i ask you which male character from the game is most realistic from your woman view?
I would have thought the most realistic would actually be Liam the husband, Zac seems a reasonable kid, I think we might all of had a crush on a teacher at school, so that could be realistic.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I would have thought the most realistic would actually be Liam the husband, Zac seems a reasonable kid, I think we might all of had a crush on a teacher at school, so that could be realistic.
Yeah, I mean Liam, Zach, Sam, Neil, even Dylan are pretty believable. Dylan's weird because of the fetish he's here to fill, but I do like that's kinda an awkward dopey teenager, who isn't super smooth with girls yet. Clearly he's being positioned to be a major love interest and that will probably spoil the character development at some point, but I do like how he behaves around other girls. Liam is probably the most realistic. Sadly, guys like Neil are extremely common.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You have to wait 4years more if you want to see Dlyan get to fuck his mom. i'm not joking dude.
4? You're optimistic!! It's more likely to be 15-20, since we're talking about playable day 25 before he'll get the chance.

I think you'll find many of the characters, particularly the boys like Dylan and Sam, are around 17. But yeah, because he's a moronic dipshit, Aiden has been held back, so may be older.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
4? You're optimistic!! It's more likely to be 15-20, since we're talking about playable day 25 before he'll get the chance.

I think you'll find many of the characters, particularly the boys like Dylan and Sam, are around 17. But yeah, because he's a moronic dipshit, Aiden has been held back, so may be older.
They aren't allowed to be 17, if they are under 18 that is seen a paedophilia in the US, that's why most games it states at the start that all characters are 18+. AWAM states on the title screen that all characters are at least 18 years old.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Did anyone else notice that v0.150 had that new notice on the main screen that "all characters are 18 years old"? I went back and double checked that it wasn't present on v0.130. The age situation with the characters is stupid, confused, and completely unnecessary. Would it have been so hard to set the game in an actual university? Nope, instead devs try to get cute and keep the age of the characters as undefined as possible. The second side job put a spotlight on the age issue in ways that I don't think L&P was prepared for.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Actually, we do. It was announced at the start of the bonus storyline that it would be completed by playable day 16, if not earlier. Now considering that playable day 15 is only the horseriding event with Patricia, can you honestly tell me that in the two odd events between now and then that Ellie can flip a complete 180?
I find the distraction between Dylan and Ellie intriguing because we know almost nothing about the interactions between these two prior to the plane ride to San Alejo. What we do know about Ellie is what L&P told us in her introduction, "Though she is that popular and desired she isn't stuck up at all and is even a little shy. Though outwardly she is often acts bitchy and extremely cool." To me, this resonates of someone who wears a mask and has not developed a strong self-image foundation. This implies that she is swayed rather easily by others who show some force of will, or personal conviction.
Ellie's actions moving through the story so far reinforces this impression. Ellie hooks up with a tattooed man (Logan), and soon is sporting tattoos of her own. Ellie encounters a lesbian (Julia) and in spite of having no experience being attracted to women in the past becomes Julia's girlfriend. Note that this happens even if the player makes every decision to the contrary. Finally, even after telling Christine that she is smoking due to peer pressure, yields to peer pressure herself and takes a puff.
Here is the part that I would find interesting and somewhat different from other games I have seen. What if it is Ellie who has the crush on Dylan, and is over-acting her distaste for him as a cover because... she knows that if she acknowledges that she cares for him at all she would fall into something that her head says is wrong. In this case it would not be a 180, but rather the great reveal! I'd buy that for a dollar!
Thank you for your kind attention, Jack.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Did anyone else notice that v0.150 had that new notice on the main screen that "all characters are 18 years old"? I went back and double checked that it wasn't present on v0.130. The age situation with the characters is stupid, confused, and completely unnecessary. Would it have been so hard to set the game in an actual university? Nope, instead devs try to get cute and keep the age of the characters as undefined as possible. The second side job put a spotlight on the age issue in ways that I don't think L&P was prepared for.
In American High School and they usually stay in school at a later age than other countries and they can also be kept back another year if they don't graduate. I've played other games where the dev allows you to change the age of the characters even though they state the characters are all over 18 for legal protection. True, there is no way any of those kids are 18 in the 2nd job, they look between the ages of 10/11 and maybe 13/14.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes