abram1

May 24, 2020
As for the quality of writing, everyone should accept an average level. English is not mandatory, not all developers are native English speakers, and the ability to juggle from the jargon of repeaters in high school to the Queen's English takes years of study.

The picky ones should demonstrate their linguistic capabilities in a language other than their native language. Only then will we be able to talk.
Absofuckinglutely. Not that tough to figure out to whom you're indirectly referring to.

Mr. L&P is slightly astute and smarter than some may think. Since he's with big boys in the sandbox now, different set of rules gotta be applied here. Initial release only in English for obvious reasons. More or less comprehensible depiction of events, inner thoughts etc.

How many of us actually took time to read every line of this update? I know I skipped at least 30% and I bet that out of hundreds if not thousands who played it the ratio would be higher as the audience of these particular games not playing them to savor the exquisite syllable of the artist. No one expects the rhymes akin to Byron's' or the depth of ideas similar to Locke's.
AWAM isn't on the level of dialogue "why can't his sausage meet her buns" so far and that's more than enough for the majority.

I guess it would've been an amusing experiment if the dev releases one of his updates in German or his native language and then adds translation via the patch later on. I'd laugh my ass off to witness the reaction of the advocates of the language purity.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
They aren't allowed to be 17, if they are under 18 that is seen a paedophilia in the US, that's why most games it states at the start that all characters are 18+. AWAM states on the title screen that all characters are at least 18 years old.
Do you honestly think Ava's sons are older than 13? You're a moron if you think otherwise. L&P is treading a fine line, to which he will eventually be caught. Same as the incest storylines. Eventually he's going to be caught.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I think it'll be a minor step backwards for him, Sophia may chide him for what happened in the hot tub, but I don't think she'll be too upset. And if Sam went and picked Ellie up, that could completely change Sophia's attitude. But I don't see Sam getting anywhere close to the same sort of action that he got in the hot tub. He'll need a few more events before he takes another big step forward.
Agreed. The way she let it progress with Sam makes you wonder how far it would have gone if Liam did not show up. She wants to blame Sam but she is just as responsible for letting it get so far ahead.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Considering the age question of some characters.
He probably would have liked to make the Apostles more shota than they are right now but chickened out, the same goes for Dylan.

Also just look at how tall one of the Apostles is, the tallest of them is just as tall as Dylan.

Here a bit of a reference for the average height:
Adult Woman: 5 ft 5 in
17 year old male: 5 ft 9 in
14 year old male: 5 ft 4 in
13 year old male: 5 ft 1 in
11 year old male: 4 ft 8 in

• Thinking Face
Reactions: globsis

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
One thing I can give him is that he understands erotism which majority here have no clue of.
Judging by some of the posts, that's absolutely correct. It could be the age factor that accounts for some of the confusion & I don't want to sound 'reverse ageist' but from what I've read on this thread I think there are many who need to read some good erotic novels, or watch some films with a strong sexual content that have proper scripts, classy production values & real actors.

I have to admit, however, that I hadn't done much along those lines before I was 18.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sabertooth__

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Man... in that line of though the game is allready ruined, becouse Lesbian fans are horrified about Sophia having sex with guys, and Young boys are weeping becouse Sophia has lewd scenes with old geezers.

This game is made with the intent to cover most of the fetishes out there.
Some storylines are about romance, some are about "secret Affairs", and this one with Cathy apparently gona be about "swinger bullshit".
It is funny how this is the type of content that got you all rilled up, and not incest, immoral young x old relationships, or disgusting old men.
Nope - swinging - that is most bizzare ;-)

For a record - I totaly hate her marital sex scenes with Liam - but I do not complain about them, saying they are ruining the game ! That game is ultimatly a mixture of all sorts of feishes. Each storyline is separate, and not mandatory. You pursue what you like, and ignore what you dont. Simple as that.

Common people ;-

Ps. I also prefer "Secret Affair" NTR than swinging. But it is not the point. Sophia will have a plenty of those.
Having a "Lesbian Only" or "Straight Only" or "Bisexual" Path doesn't take away anything from the other lines at all.

However, having Liam become a cuck absolutely destroys things in a very bad way. That swinger offer concerns me very much. I don't want Liam fantasizing about Sophia fucking any other men. Not even that Andy dude that they are going to swing with. That's his wife! They have been together for like 20 years, and have kids, and a house together. If he wants to share that pussy then it's just a no because you can not have both "Sharing" and "Cheating" in the same mind. If he loves the idea of Sophia getting dicked by another dude then all is lost.

I want Liam to love Sophia so much that he would write a very sad note then take a gun to his head and pull the fucking trigger if he ever caught her with another man, and if he don't do that I want him to hand her divorce papers. I want him to be absolutely devastated. I swear to god if he walks in on her fucking someone and stops to jerk off and watch from the corner... I'm gonna absolutely lose my shit.

Liam fantasizing about Sophia with other men makes any sort of cheating null, void, inconsequential, meaningless, and totally lame. Liam serves ONE PURPOSE. To be badly hurt if he gets cheated on. If Liam wants it then it's garbage and she has a garbage man. She should 100% dump his ass if he is a cuck. No point in cheating on a cuck.

Making things "Guilt Free" for Sophia ruins it. Cheating and Cucking / Swinging are two very different things. If Liam is on board with Sophia getting strange cocks in all of her holes... No... That's not fun anymore. That ruins the game. That is if it is unavoidable. We have had Liam perspective before. Now that swinging has been put on the table we are gonna need a point where we take over Liam view long enough to get a choice to say "It would break my heart if you were with another man."

If Liam the game is over.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
The next Sam event is scheduled for the afternoon of playable day 13. The only event in playable day 13 that isn't Dylan route.
Which, if I understand, means that it’s going to be the day following where we’re at now. I’m assuming it’ll be another cello lesson where they maybe get a little more intimate (hopefully).

Jan 31, 2018
For what i know we finish one day with this update. Do we have description on the next day ?
If we have can you show me and the others ?
Thanks in advance.

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
For what i know we finish one day with this update. Do we have description on the next day ?
If we have can you show me and the others ?
Thanks in advance.
For now, but can be changed:
Morning

1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene

2) Don Morello (optional)

Noon

1) 2nd side job 3rd day

2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!

3) "Coach Sophia"

Afternoon

1) Sophia/Sam

2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Evening

1) Sophia/Dylan

2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Reactions: jivkotodorov84

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Judging by some of the posts, that's absolutely correct. It could be the age factor that accounts for some of the confusion & I don't want to sound 'reverse ageist' but from what I've read on this thread I think there are many who need to read some good erotic novels, or watch some films with a strong sexual content that have proper scripts, classy production values & real actors.

I have to admit, however, that I hadn't done much along those lines before I was 18.
He does know how to make an erotic scene. The only thing that detracts from it is his writing skills using the English language. He clearly struggles with it. This has the unfortunate effect of making a truly great erotic scene suffer from jarring dialogue. At times you have to replay the correct words in your head just to make the scene make sense and that can detract from the experience.

In this regard I really don't understand why he doesn't get someone to help him with this. The process of creating the scenes he wants to do himself. Ok I can understand that in a way. As an artist I wouldn't want someone else drawing a character I created and designed myself. It may cause him to devote massive amounts of time in getting the updates out but that's his choice as an artist. However, getting someone else to proofread your writing really takes no effort or time. He's already stated on his Patreon page he has the story completely written out so getting another person to tighten it up should be the easiest thing for him to do. If he had gotten someone right from the beginning his writing would already have been corrected and this wouldn't even be an issue now.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
They aren't allowed to be 17, if they are under 18 that is seen a paedophilia in the US, that's why most games it states at the start that all characters are 18+. AWAM states on the title screen that all characters are at least 18 years old.
It's just a disclaimer to try & avoid falling foul of the law. It's the same as the film disclaimers that state all characters are fictional & do not represent anyone alive or dead, when it's obvious who certain characters are based on, or really are meant to represent. As I've said in a post which may have been removed, if the characters are all 18 then there is no shota. If there's no shota, then what's the point of the second side job, which is redundant, surely?

Everyone being over 18 would make the Myers' kids not just weird but skin-crawlingly nightmarish in several ways. They'd resemble characters from the old-style horror comic books, as introduced by the Crypt-Keeper! Really though, we all know they're not 18.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021
It's just a disclaimer to try & avoid falling foul of the law. it's the same as the film disclaimers that state all characters are fictional & do not represent anyone alive or dead, when it's obvious who certain characters are based on, or really are meant to represent. As I've said in a post which may have been removed, if the characters are all 18 then there is no shota. If there's no shota, then what's the point of the second side job, which is redundant, surely?

Everyone being over 18 would make the Myers' kids not just weird but skin-crawlingly nightmarish in several ways. They'd resemble characters from the old-style horror comic books, as introduced by the Crypt-Keeper! Really though, we all know they're not 18.
Check out "The Guardian". The disclaimer says everyone is 18 and over, but the girls look to be quite younger. You even get to give them "ages" and "love names". The youngest could easily be 10 or younger, and some look to be pre-teens. It boggles the mind!

• Sad
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
It's interesting that he's getting backlash for this update. You would think his patrons would have understood exactly what they were getting before this update. It does make you wonder if people are paying attention. I don't blame him for his frustration.
I thought it was a she

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
For now, but can be changed:
Morning

1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene

2) Don Morello (optional)

Noon

1) 2nd side job 3rd day

2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!

3) "Coach Sophia"

Afternoon

1) Sophia/Sam

2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Evening

1) Sophia/Dylan

2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
Do we know which scene we will see next update

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes