MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
it's so funny to see him get all angry like he said: what do you want to Sam fuck her in the ass and then Liam join in?? Sophia is classy, i aim for realism bla bla... but hold on one minute here... in the 1.30 update Sophia jerks off two kids :oops: that same classy lady who is a wife and a mother and that is your realism?? give me a fucking break dude...

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Having a "Lesbian Only" or "Straight Only" or "Bisexual" Path doesn't take away anything from the other lines at all.

However, having Liam become a cuck absolutely destroys things in a very bad way. That swinger offer concerns me very much. I don't want Liam fantasizing about Sophia fucking any other men. Not even that Andy dude that they are going to swing with. That's his wife! They have been together for like 20 years, and have kids, and a house together. If he wants to share that pussy then it's just a no because you can not have both "Sharing" and "Cheating" in the same mind. If he loves the idea of Sophia getting dicked by another dude then all is lost.

I want Liam to love Sophia so much that he would write a very sad note then take a gun to his head and pull the fucking trigger if he ever caught her with another man, and if he don't do that I want him to hand her divorce papers. I want him to be absolutely devastated. I swear to god if he walks in on her fucking someone and stops to jerk off and watch from the corner... I'm gonna absolutely lose my shit.

Liam fantasizing about Sophia with other men makes any sort of cheating null, void, inconsequential, meaningless, and totally lame. Liam serves ONE PURPOSE. To be badly hurt if he gets cheated on. If Liam wants it then it's garbage and she has a garbage man. She should 100% dump his ass if he is a cuck. No point in cheating on a cuck.

Making things "Guilt Free" for Sophia ruins it. Cheating and Cucking / Swinging are two very different things. If Liam is on board with Sophia getting strange cocks in all of her holes... No... That's not fun anymore. That ruins the game. That is if it is unavoidable. We have had Liam perspective before. Now that swinging has been put on the table we are gonna need a point where we take over Liam view long enough to get a choice to say "It would break my heart if you were with another man."

If Liam the game is over.

One would hope then, for your sake, that you have the option to avoid that event, if and when it occurs.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
it's so funny to see him get all angry like he said: what do you want to Sam fuck her in the ass and then Liam join in?? Sophia is classy, i aim for realism bla bla... but hold on one minute here... in the 1.30 update Sophia jerks off two kids :oops: and that is your realism?? give me a fucking break dude...
It's like when someone loses a gun, and when someone finds it and uses it, we blame the person who lost it.
If it was unrealistic why did you play the scene? :unsure:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Don't you have to play the scene to find out if it's in the novel first before you can make a judgment if it's realistic? :unsure:
But you can't say that L&P forced you to do it, or that he forces you to accept his "realism". You construct your own reality.
I accept that you played the scene once, but you can't say he forces you.
You pass the scene off as unrealistic. EOS.
Can you blame L&P for that?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
As a person who has never played the game all this time Ive only come to the thread initially to read posts about the updates but now Im mostly here for the "This Dev is ripping ppl off posts" LOL Sadly not much of that this update, something must have happened, Im still waiting for more penetration from paths besides "Good Wife" before I DL.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
But you can't say that L&P forced you to do it, or that it forces you to accept his "realism". You construct your own reality.
I accept that you played the scene once, but you can't say he forces you.
You pass the scene off as unrealistic. EOS.
Can you blame L&P for that?
Of course, L&P can't force you, but you also don't know the scene exists until you play it. Nobody knew that scene exist until you played it unless L&P spoiled it and admitted it was in the novel before anyone read it.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
idk why would that be so unrealistic??, Sam is a horny teen, he could easily move that bikini top to the side based on pure horny impulse and suck on that beautiful boob, she doesn't know what is he doing? she can be mad at him afterwards... and we could all be happy with that scene... but Nooooooooo!!! mr. SuperDiva says fuck NO! to that :mad:

Reactions: L0b0ts and McZoy

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone know by chance whether Update 0.140 is integrated into Update 0.150, or whether it has been forgotten or ignored?

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The game is on day 13 and it is expected that the total of the game will be 30. It will take time for the dev to be able to develop all the open paths because more and more appear and unless they all resolve only in one scene, I do not see time for them to have a development according to what the dev usually does with each one.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I guess it depends on what you mean by "realistic". There are definitely guys like Sam, so even though the situation is unrealistic his actions are pretty believable. Maybe the better question is "Who's unrealistic?" Aiden is definitely a character that is pure fiction. A 17 year old mastermind that can't be touched and manipulates everything around him? Sure. :rolleyes: Bennett was pretty dumb too, but he's played such a minor role that I don't count him.

Morello is also a character that could only exist in fiction. Handsome, powerful, dangerous, wealthy, criminal, with honor? Yeah...ok!

But that's ok, it's only a game and not every character has to be 100% realistic.
yeah sadly the most realistic charactes are the most boring (liam, zac, etc)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes