crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
So, if the next update is just going to be the Aiden task, what does that mean for people who told him to take a hike, I wonder? Oh well, I'm just waiting for anything with Sam or Zac. Looks like I'm going to be waiting for a little while. I think I might have to just do what I used to do with Berserk, and put it out of my head, and check back in every six months or so.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Yep, and why the bra still on during Natalie's massage? Nipple play on fabric, come on!

Four yers after gam'started. Slow burn is okay, but this...It's so pity!
It's a carefully measured pace or stage of progress. Not anything else except that. Not logical or even "reasonable" but incremental within L&P's framework of reality. I would add it's clinical in it's detachment.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.150 Bug

Gallery Nathalie Massage is buged.

Working save from 0.130 don`t work correct anymore with 0.150 I started the last 3 version from Zero. This is only awful !!!

I read the walkthrough I have had done all like the walkthrough before and the "Nathalie Massage" isn`t unlocked in Gallery. And "Relaxing with Sam" is unlocked before you have seen the scene (is unlocked when you are at the parking spot) !!!

Last edited:

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
For now, but can be changed:
Morning

1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene

2) Don Morello (optional)

Noon

1) 2nd side job 3rd day

2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!

3) "Coach Sophia"

Afternoon

1) Sophia/Sam

2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)

Evening

1) Sophia/Dylan

2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma
When it will come this event

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do we know which scene we will see next update
Unfortunately another Aiden event :sleep: .
Any sophia & ellie new scenes ?
Not for another two years. At the very least, morning of pplayablke day 14 :cry::cry::cry:.
Does anyone know by chance whether Update 0.140 is integrated into Update 0.150, or whether it has been forgotten or ignored?
v.140 is not a thing.
So, if the next update is just going to be the Aiden task, what does that mean for people who told him to take a hike, I wonder? Oh well, I'm just waiting for anything with Sam or Zac. Looks like I'm going to be waiting for a little while. I think I might have to just do what I used to do with Berserk, and put it out of my head, and check back in every six months or so.
It means we cry, because time is wasted on stupid shit like playable day 13.
0.150 Bug for me (at the moment)

Can somebody say what I have to do exact to unlock "Nathalie Massage"?

I think I tried all out the Gallery is locked.
Have you tried either Mamonetti or my saves? They should get you the full Nat scene.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Off chance, is there any way to know who the most popular characters/plots are amongst the community right now? I don’t know if they do polls on the Patreon or anything.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Unfortunately another Aiden event :sleep: .

Not for another two years. At the very least, morning of pplayablke day 14 :cry::cry::cry:.

v.140 is not a thing.

It means we cry, because time is wasted on stupid shit.

Have you tried either Mamonetti or my saves? They should get you the full Nat scene.
No my save. And normal it can`t be that all time you must start new. I think the last 3 times I start from Zero so normal this save should work. I load the save from Mamonetti and unlocked it and delete it after it.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There are 3 options when Liam appears. In two of them Sam brings Ellie home but in the other one Ellie comes back in a taxi in which case Sophia can't thank Sam anymore and Liam jokingly :confused: threatens that he will have to kill them both if the two of them cross the line.

Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Off chance, is there any way to know who the most popular characters/plots are amongst the community right now? I don’t know if they do polls on the Patreon or anything.
Dylan, then Ellie, then I believe either Aiden or Sam

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes