Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder what might happen if he discovers his sister got to Sophia first

I do believe "skyclad" is a translation from an Indian expression for doing yoga naked
Dam.I guess you do learn something new on this forum after all :ROFLMAO:
Cheers Alley_Cat(y)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder what could be the role of the Myers daughter.
+ Natalie and Ava know each other (San Alejo College) ? If Natalie took a big step with Sophia, did she give it to Ava in this case ?
The relationship with Ava could accelerate (overnight :sneaky:)...
I hope that I am right on this but I have my doubts on the apostles being a major player for this event.
I think that the daughter/mother will play a much bigger role but this is just my thoughts nothing more

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
He may not have a choice in the matter. He's breaking almost every rule in Patreon's TOS, so it's only a matter of time before he's discovered - remember, they couldn't keep Watergate secret, so what chance do you really think L&P has? He doesn't have a whole government department trained to keep things secret
Well I would say technically he isn't. The product he promotes on his page is Descisions of Life and that's what he puts on the patron page. Patreon I don't think has any guidelines preventing someone from having another version of their own game which they are not hosting on the patreon site. It shouldn't be patrons concern if there is a wholesome novel on patron page and and completely depraved version on his private page. He isn't promoting that depraved version on their site and that's what they care about I believe.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well I would say technically he isn't. The product he promotes on his page is Descisions of Life and that's what he puts on the patron page. Patreon I don't think has any guidelines preventing someone from having another version of their own game which they are not hosting on the patreon site. It shouldn't be patrons concern if there is a wholesome novel on patron page and and completely depraved version on his private page. He isn't promoting that depraved version on their site and that's what they care about I believe.
I would have to agree with Alley_Cat on this one as he is very careful on what he posts and what he lets his patrons posts,he is strict on what words are used

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
But if Sam begs, Sophia likes it. And Sophia likes sam more than Dylan

In terms of kissing, that looser Dylan has asked Sophia several times for a kiss, but Sophia refuses to kiss Dylan every time.:LOL::ROFLMAO:My boy Sam asked her only once, Sam had only asked her to kiss her once, and she allowed him to kiss her as soon as sam.:love::love:

Sam kissed her several times, not just once.:love::p If Sam wants to kiss her from the next update, go straight and kiss her. He no longer has to ask for permission to kiss Sophia.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: seriously man. Dylan has seen her naked breasts, grabbed and massaged her butt, he also saw quite a bit of Sophia down there. He was also present during the yoga event. And the biggest difference....

DYLAN HAS NOT NEEDED TO USE ALCOHOL EVEN ONCE IN THE GAME TO MOVE FORWARD.

Also she loves Dylan more than Sam anyday.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: seriously man. Dylan has seen her naked breasts, grabbed and massaged her butt, he also saw quite a bit of Sophia down there. He was also present during the yoga event. And the biggest difference....

DYLAN HAS NOT NEEDED TO USE ALCOHOL EVEN ONCE IN THE GAME TO MOVE FORWARD.

Also she loves Dylan more than Sam anyday.
No,he just pestered the hell out of Sophia till he got what he wanted

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
View attachment 1519392
So for now, there is no hope for improvement, maybe even slower updates hmmm, we'll see what will happen in 2 years, I hope he will manage to speed up his work.
I don't believe I've ever seen this sort of criticism from the Patreon page. If this is representative of recent activity on both the Patreon page, and in the emails he's receiving, then it helps to explain the sudden transparency. When I was a patron I very rarely saw criticism, and never this blunt. If this is the mood of his patrons, then without change it spells doom for AWAM.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well didn't Sam play the poor guy, "I can't sleep" "it's your fault" and other emotional blackmails to get to see that little areola. Plus always trying to get alcohol into the mix
He has not brought alcohol in in his last two events and yes Sam is not perfect and they all have there different styles in trying to seduce Sophia but Dylan's was like bull in a china shop,dumb/reckless with no real direction.
Sam last event was sooooooooooooooo bad that I almost threw up,creepy/cringe worthy event it was just bad so very bad

Reactions: globsis

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't believe I've ever seen this sort of criticism from the Patreon page. If this is representative of recent activity on both the Patreon page, and in the emails he's receiving, then it helps to explain the sudden transparency. When I was a patron I very rarely saw criticism, and never this blunt. If this is the mood of his patrons, then without change it spells doom for AWAM.
I don't think the endgame is important. Some routes will be quite dark for Sophia.
If he progresses enough on as many routes as he can in a 2 year term it's pretty good.

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Last two ?? The hot tub event does have wine involved. Day 18 event does not have alcohol and apparently without alcohol there he made zero progress physically with Sophia.
So Sam used the alcohol to his advantage and if Sophia had not had a bottle with her then nothing would of happened.
I thought that the Sam event before last Sam did give Sophia a finger tip massage that got Sophia hot under the collar so I would say that he made some progress in this event

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So Sam used the alcohol to his advantage and if Sophia had not had a bottle with her then nothing would of happened.
I thought that the Sam event before last Sam did give Sophia a finger tip massage that got Sophia hot under the collar so I would say that he made some progress in this event
He definitely wouldn't have gotten so far without the wine. The reason why she was allowing the kiss to go as far as it went was the wine weakening her will. There was even dialogue where it is said that alcohol was playing a role in what was happening.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes