nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I reviewed the CGs with Nat, no kisses except one on the cheek at goodbye. The lack of kissings gives the impression of emotional detachment on Nat's part.

And the impression is: Nat is a straight woman who seems to be preparing Sophia for something. She mentioned her boyfriend, we have a dominatrix attitude and I have a feeling we're going to have a BDSM threesome, not in Parker residence, but it's possible on campus. :unsure:

So watch out for Nat, she's a predator and I don't think Sophia is the first victim.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 1519392
So for now, there is no hope for improvement, maybe even slower updates hmmm, we'll see what will happen in 2 years, I hope he will manage to speed up his work.
As expected. Anyone can see what this VN has turned into, plenty of promises, plenty of milking, plenty of dragging.
I suspect this game will end its development sooner than we expect.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As expected. Anyone can see what this VN has turned into, plenty of promises, plenty of milking, plenty of dragging.
I suspect this game will end its development sooner than we expect.
You have to keep in mind that people still pay mortgages, and a few years out of the job market creates problems with re-employment. So I wouldn't be so sure.

Reactions: Bane71

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I was completely disappointed in this novel. I got confused by dozens of absolutely identical-looking characters. I can't tell the difference between a hairdresser's daughter and a maidservant or daughter's girlfriends or Sofia's girlfriends or Patricia's acquaintances or schoolgirls or neighbors. They have the same faces. They have the same bodies. They have the same hairstyles. They have the same clothes. It is unclear WHY they are needed. They tire me out. Now let's talk about the guys. Dylan is a sissy and gay. He's ridiculous. Liam is a good guy, but he's cheating on me openly. Patricia's husband and young musician Christian, who groped Patricia, are the coolest men in the game. Why does this bitch always get the best ? The only real cool kid in the game is Sam. The rest are all pathetic blackmailers or pussies. Sofia does not behave like a woman, but like a teenage boy's idea of how a woman behaves. A teenage boy never sees his mom sucking at discos. He thinks she's acting like Sofia. It got boring.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You have to keep in mind that people still pay mortgages, and a few years out of the job market creates problems with re-employment. So I wouldn't be so sure.
He may not have a choice in the matter. He's breaking almost every rule in Patreon's TOS, so it's only a matter of time before he's discovered - remember, they couldn't keep Watergate secret, so what chance do you really think L&P has? He doesn't have a whole government department trained to keep things secret

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He may not have a choice in the matter. He's breaking almost every rule in Patreon's TOS, so it's only a matter of time before he's discovered - remember, they couldn't keep Watergate secret, so what chance do you really think L&P has? He doesn't have a whole government department trained to keep things secret
At DPC's artistic level I could put some incest stuff in his game and send it to Patreon :ROFLMAO:
My guess is that Patreon isn't interested as long as it's not delivered or hosted on their page.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I would say that here in this game blackmail is still more about an erotic adventure. Had it not been. Aiden would have already asked Sophia to get naked in front of him completely but he did not do that. His idea of fun is different.

The tasks till now have been more so that Sophia enjoys, with very little for Aiden expect for the satisfaction that she did what he said.

More people can be introduced but I wouldn't want them to be people Sophia knows or regularly meets. That's the extremely risky part. Just like Xavier there can be more characters who are there just to facilitate the task.

Also, though just my personal opinion but I do believe that Sophia would still have more faith in Aiden than she will have in Andre. Plus trying to push away the gang leader to allowing Andre would only ruin things for Sophia further because this would hit him in his pride.

I too would want Sophia to win over the tasks. Even if she goes through with all of them it shouldn't be a scenario where she acts subservient to Aiden but just does and moves on just like she won a game or something. A broken Sophia is not going to interest me at all. Especially to a douche like Aiden.
I see the path of Sophia in a much darker light than you do.
The first task was a little revelation for Sophia. The second task was just plain humiliation. The third task was a pleasant experience for Sophia for a long time and in the end it was total humiliation. L&P already makes Sophia think of revenge for the torments she has suffered. This thought comes from Sophia in connection with the reflections on Morello. That means she is now aware that she will never manage to get satisfaction with her current behavior as a victim without help from others.
To let yourself touch between the legs in front of the whole class would be humiliating for Sophia during the 4th task and also during the 12th task. Unless then she is the callous whore who has already seen everything and has nothing more to lose. In general why should she still fulfill the 12th task if she has nothing more to lose. It will have reached the bottom, spiritually and emotionally, much earlier.
She wants to protect Dylan and she has to protect herself. In the real world this would only work if the woman doesn't get out of the blackmail, if she starts exposing her blackmailer in every single situation and isolates him increasingly. By including Andre in a task, for example, Sophia weakens his position in the class but above all in his gang. It is an open humiliation of Aiden in front of his best friend and Aiden cannot do anything about it. That was the goal of my idea.
If you have another long-term working idea how Sophia (L&P) can gain erotic experiences from this blackmail in front of the whole school class and not become a stupid slut, then I would love to hear her and think about it.

Reactions: Old Dog

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
I don't believe Dylan_Chivalry is a thing. But as I've been saying for a while now, as long as it is still possible to play the bonus storyline and the Ellie route, they need to match. And currently they don't. The Sam and Ellie routes however do.

I don't know about the bonus storyline, but in my playthrough Christine admits to bringing the cigarettes, but says they're one of her friends, since Dylan is away at boarding school and obviously can't take the fall for Ellie.
If That looser Dylan needs to get something close to Sophia and Ellie, For that. he should always begging in front of them. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Whatever progress he has made in his path so far, He accomplished all this through begging and sex education.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::KEK:

The only real breakthrough in the story is Sam's path:love:. My boy Sam's never begging like that looser Dylan, but Sophia and Ellie love to come and kiss my Sam.:love:;):PogChamp::WeSmart:

In the next update, Dylan must begging again to get Sophia's kiss.:cry::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

happy-dance-dancing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If That looser Dylan needs to get something close to Sophia and Ellie, For that. he should always begging in front of them. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Whatever progress he has made in his path so far, He accomplished all this through begging and sex education.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::KEK:

The only real breakthrough in the story is Sam's path:love:. My boy Sam's never begging like that looser Dylan, but Sophia and Ellie love to come and kiss my Sam.:love:;):PogChamp::WeSmart:

In the next update, Dylan must begging again to get Sophia's kiss.:cry::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1519628
Doesn't he beg? :ROFLMAO:
1637930520969.png
1637930527482.png

Sorry man, for me it's similar to: I'm dying, my last wish is to see your boobs :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

View attachment 1519628
That Sam is the only real breakthrough is by Sam is complete and utter crap. Both Ellie and Nat have gone further than he has. The only reason I don't elaborate is because for Nat it's a spoiler. But Ellie has seen Sophia completely naked, and is comfortable with it, which Sam hasn't, Sophia has seen Ellie completely naked, and is comfortable with it, but not with Sam.

Sam needs alcohol - Neither Ellie or Nat do. Etc, etc.

Reactions: Old Dog and hzjujk

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I see the path of Sophia in a much darker light than you do.
The first task was a little revelation for Sophia. The second task was just plain humiliation. The third task was a pleasant experience for Sophia for a long time and in the end it was total humiliation. L&P already makes Sophia think of revenge for the torments she has suffered. This thought comes from Sophia in connection with the reflections on Morello. That means she is now aware that she will never manage to get satisfaction with her current behavior as a victim without help from others.
To let yourself touch between the legs in front of the whole class would be humiliating for Sophia during the 4th task and also during the 12th task. Unless then she is the callous whore who has already seen everything and has nothing more to lose. In general why should she still fulfill the 12th task if she has nothing more to lose. It will have reached the bottom, spiritually and emotionally, much earlier.
She wants to protect Dylan and she has to protect herself. In the real world this would only work if the woman doesn't get out of the blackmail, if she starts exposing her blackmailer in every single situation and isolates him increasingly. By including Andre in a task, for example, Sophia weakens his position in the class but above all in his gang. It is an open humiliation of Aiden in front of his best friend and Aiden cannot do anything about it. That was the goal of my idea.
If you have another long-term working idea how Sophia (L&P) can gain erotic experiences from this blackmail in front of the whole school class and not become a stupid slut, then I would love to hear her and think about it.
I too think that this novel is starting to get dark/unpleasent and the MC attitude is starting to annoy me as well.
How often do we hear the thoughts/consequences of Sophia's actions?
It would seem that as long as Sophia gets pleasure in what she is doing(forced or otherwise) she is happy and fuck the consequences of her actions.
We don't see any remorse/guilt from Sophia so how much longer can she use alcohol as an excuse for her behaviour.

• Hey there
Reactions: hzjujk

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
According to the old plan, on D22PD15 Sunday we gonna have Patricia day absolutely
View attachment 1519672
...therefore the D23PD16 is "most Ellie events day"
View attachment 1519676

And if nothing changes, we could hope :cry:
We know this already but L&P has under quoted before on events.On the prison visit his count was over 40 renders more than he thought it would be.
Smaller events shouldn't take that long but this is L&P's world we are talking about here.

Last edited:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
Doesn't he beg? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1519635
View attachment 1519636

Sorry man, for me it's similar to: I'm dying, my last wish is to see your boobs :ROFLMAO:
But if Sam begs, Sophia likes it. And Sophia likes sam more than Dylan

In terms of kissing, that looser Dylan has asked Sophia several times for a kiss, but Sophia refuses to kiss Dylan every time.:LOL::ROFLMAO:My boy Sam asked her only once, Sam had only asked her to kiss her once, and she allowed him to kiss her as soon as sam.:love::love:

Sam kissed her several times, not just once.:love::p If Sam wants to kiss her from the next update, go straight and kiss her. He no longer has to ask for permission to kiss Sophia.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
That's why I said January myself. It was the same with the last update. If you remember, he was pushing for October, but most of everyone here knew it would be November. So I think he is more optimistic than anything else. The only thing he has going for him this time is that most of the assets are complete if there are no more new locations. But it falls back on does he control his cs/render count, or does he continue to expand on it like he usually does from his previous updates?
And he still needs to write it. I agree January is more reasonable.

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

View attachment 1519628
That Sam is the only real breakthrough is by Sam is complete and utter crap. Both Ellie and Nat have gone further than he has. The only reason I don't elaborate is because for Nat it's a spoiler. But Ellie has seen Sophia completely naked, and is comfortable with it, which Sam hasn't, Sophia has seen Ellie completely naked, and is comfortable with it, but not with Sam.

Sam needs alcohol - Neither Ellie or Nat do. Etc, etc.
Like Alley_cat said, Alcohol...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So when can we expect Sam to put a Rufie in her "Juice?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Like Alley_cat said, Alcohol...

So when can we expect Sam to put a Rufie in her "Juice?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I cannot remember but did the last render involve alcohol?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes