Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
Supposedly, he's working on the next update now. His plan is to try and have it out by Mid or Late December. I don't know if he can do it, but that's his plan. It's supposed to be updated 1 from his post (Aiden's 4th Task, Bouns Content, and Optional Morello.)
Are you talking about December 2022? Or were you kidding?

Reactions: imbatshit452

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Are you talking about December 2022? Or were you kidding?
Since the 1st update (event one) is supposed to be Aiden's 4th Task, 1st comfortable solution, and Morello's optional, I was saying this year. It's possible with all the assets made except for the clothing and if this takes place in the school and classroom. The issue is how many CS/Renders will he need to complete it. If he only needs about 70 maybe less, it's possible he could make December this year. But taking into account his past updates and CS/Render count, January may be the more logical choice for release.

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
Good afternoon, dear community.
Two questions.
1. Is the rapid decrease in the level of Sophia's intellect and will an obligatory element of increasing the level of her degradation and lust? Lustful and smart is much sexier than a dumb doll full of lust.
2. Apparently missed the moment when Aiden demanded that Sofia dress in sexy business suits. Tell me, at what point did it happen?
1. Totally agree fashion business are beyond stupid it has a lot of sex to offer than awam but i must make myself dumber to be able to process the whole game although on current progress sophia act like a virgin highschooler who want to get laid without losing her virginity
2. IDK it is aiden 2nd task?

Reactions: hzjujk

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Since the 1st update (event one) is supposed to be Aiden's 4th Task, 1st comfortable solution, and Morello's optional, I was saying this year. It's possible with all the assets made except for the clothing and if this takes place in the school and classroom. The issue is how many CS/Renders will he need to complete it. If he only needs about 70 maybe less, it's possible he could make December this year. But taking into account his past updates and CS/Render count, January may be the more logical choice for release.
There is no way that the update arrives this year. Half of December is a wash, Christmas and New Year pretty much suck all of the oxygen out of the month. I don't expect any dev to do much of any work on their game after December 15th. I hear your points, and they're reasonable, but considering it's the end of the year I don't think any of us should expect much. Personally, I'm expecting a late January release.

Oct 18, 2019
As far as I remember, the 2nd task Aiden instructed her to go to school in a sexier outfit. Therefore, she dressed up in a cheerful yellow dress. There was no talk of a business style.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Almost half a year of expectations and, as a result, another disappointment. The game progresses too slowly in the plot, there is a very small amount of spicy content in each update, compared to many other games, this game has disgusting animation inserts (it would be better if they did not exist at all). While other developers for about the same period of time manage to both promote the plot and give sex users (the game has been made since 2017, during this time we received ANY SEX SCENE WITHOUT HUSBAND) and not just fill it with static pictures, but make full-fledged animations (sometimes incredibly beautiful), this developer for 5 (seriously?) months makes a third of the game day (THIRD !!!!) with disgusting slideshows. I fundamentally do not understand all those defenders who prove that this is the main feature of the game - slow ignition, gradual corruption of the main character, perhaps this is so, just not 4 REAL YEARS. Even the game Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, which has been doing since 2018, has managed to do and show more (although there are also a number of claims and questions for it) than A Wife and Mother. And how long now to wait for the next update, another 4-5 months to see 3 scenes without animations ?! Sponsoring such developers, turning a blind eye to a small amount of content will only untie his hands more and he will further lengthen the development period and make content even less, because the hamsters will eat and donate, the rest does not matter.
Most of this I agree with, but this game was never about the ie sex users. It has some sex scenes. Its all about the route getting there. Its the journey, not the end. Don't accuse me of being a LP defender. I'm not. Pretty critical actually. I see he may be shortening release times again LOL. Do not see where this will help with the development and moving the plot faster. He's needed help for two years now, because the game has gotten so big (Branching). Until this happens 50 to 75% of playable day per year. LP, just finally put a freaking team together.

Thought the Natalie update was great.

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
I think the thing about Don Morello is that it isn't about touching Sophia, or even seducing Sophia, but simply showing up Liam. Scaring him into taking his responsibilities to Sophia seriously, otherwise someone like either of the Morello brothers could easily scoop her up. And in doing so, simply enjoying the power he's accumulated, much like Aiden is doing, just with far more style.

And the Morellos are one of the few characters in the game besides Carl that has an answer to the question I occasionally ask: "Why would Sophia risk her job and/or marriage to cheat on Liam?" Aiden, Sam, Dylan don't have an answer to this question.
just wanted to ask you a question.. you are probably well versed with game so
Do you think that the scene where Sophia asks ellie and her friend about the cigarette. If dylan takes the fall for that, will it affect the relationship between Sofia and him positively later by any chance or maybe spice things up between ellie her friend and dylan?

Dkci159

Dec 20, 2019
bro rest assured the new update will take a long time. Everyone here is waiting for an early update. I hope that happens as you say. As you said, if there is an early update, I will support the game. But now I don't want to be a nerd.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Do you think that the scene where Sophia asks ellie and her friend about the cigarette. If dylan takes the fall for that, will it affect the relationship between Sofia and him positively later by any chance or maybe spice things up between ellie her friend and dylan?
Best case scenario: Sophia tells Dylan she knew right away that Dylan was covering for the girls, and will admire him more for it (Dylan_Chivalry +1). And, it advances Ellie/Dylan potential.

Otherwise it says (at least) two things: Sophia doesn’t know her kids that well (out of touch) which is a detriment to the sincerity of development with Ellie, and it’s a step backwards for Dylan/Sophia progress - another cockblock inserted by L&P to delay things even further.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Best case scenario: Sophia tells Dylan she knew right away that Dylan was covering for the girls, and will admire him more for it (Dylan_Chivalry +1). And, it advances Ellie/Dylan potential.

Otherwise it says (at least) two things: Sophia doesn’t know her kids that well (out of touch) which is a detriment to the sincerity of development with Ellie, and it’s a step backwards for Dylan/Sophia progress - another cockblock inserted by L&P to delay things even further.
I don't believe Dylan_Chivalry is a thing. But as I've been saying for a while now, as long as it is still possible to play the bonus storyline and the Ellie route, they need to match. And currently they don't. The Sam and Ellie routes however do.

I don't know about the bonus storyline, but in my playthrough Christine admits to bringing the cigarettes, but says they're one of her friends, since Dylan is away at boarding school and obviously can't take the fall for Ellie.

Reactions: xxxorro

Asterix1989

Sep 2, 2017

Do you have a Dylan/Sophia guide or something like that?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Apparently, he did complete the Nathalie event in less than a month which is around 276 renders. The asset was Sophia's residence so no additional work just like it's going to be for this Aiden event.
The only reason why I would say it will be January is because of Christmas and holidays. He most likely would take a break.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I don't believe Dylan_Chivalry is a thing. But as I've been saying for a while now, as long as it is still possible to play the bonus storyline and the Ellie route, they need to match. And currently they don't. The Sam and Ellie routes however do.p.
There is no variable for Dylan’s chivalry, of course. I wasn’t being literal there. Covering for the girls and Sophia recognizing it and admiring him for doing so is what I hope is going on.

As a parent I see my children and other parents’ kids doing and saying things and we parents recognize when they are covering up. It’s usually obvious, even as they get into their teens and their sophistication increases. Even when you miss it on the first pass later you learn things about them (by passive observation and through conversation) that allow you to reflect back on their earlier actions and behavior and suss it out.

What I’m hoping is that Sophia knows and understands her kids (she’s a teacher as well, after all) and picks up on the fact that Dylan is trying to protect his sister. It’s an easy win for Sophia (and us) because she doesn’t have to get into a confrontation with Ellie, so there’s no hindrance to that progression, and it shows that Dylan’s chivalry (first evidenced with the hobos at the park) is an integral part of his character and not a stunt he’s pulling to impress in the moment.

As I read it, Dylan has absolutely no reason to suspect that there’s a possible sexual relationship with his sister at this point and other than being a bit frisky (the laptop scene) he doesn’t seem to view her in that light anyway.

Likewise, Sophia has no reason to think there’s anything brewing between Ellie and Dylan. So Dylan covering up can be read by her as a genuinely altruistic act.

If my logic holds (it may be rubbish, I admit), then we can go further and suppose that Dylan is consciously risking his progress with Sophia: he knows he shouldn’t smoke - he’s an athlete for Christ’s sake - he tried it anyway, that’s immature and impulsive, motivations that are unlikely to further endear him to his mother.

If Sophia recognizes this act for what it really is, she should admire him more because of it.

But then again, I don’t get the sense that L&P has kids, or if he does he’s more in the Liam mold and none of what I just wrote would have ever occurred to him.

Oh well, hopefully that’s worth the time it takes to read.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes