PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
About the new update system. Shorter and more frequent.

Each update increases the number of patrons by 500, sometimes more. Last update from 1400 to 1900. In money it's more than 1000€.
How is it better? Every 6 months 1000€ or every 1,5/2 months 1000€?
And it's quite possible that of the 500 patrons who come and go, some will stay all year, because it's too much trouble every two months.

Fucking genius :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:
it will also depend on how difficult it will be for the pirates to bring new updates into the game.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Anyone who could give any help or hints on how to unlock the 5th scene in the gallery? It's called "After Effort Comes Comfort"? Have searched this thread, but I seem to be unable to narrow down the search results enough...

Edit: Forget this. Seems that I'm unable to unlock this scene through gameplay for some reason.
ITs pretty easy you need a scertain filthy Patricia and maybe lesbian score for it.

In the Gym shower go over there and hide in Patricias Shower.

Reactions: ScreaminDeamon

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
About the new update system. Shorter and more frequent.

Each update increases the number of patrons by 500, sometimes more. Last update from 1400 to 1900. In money it's more than 1000€.
How is it better? Every 6 months 1000€ or every 1,5/2 months 1000€?
And it's quite possible that of the 500 patrons who come and go, some will stay all year, because it's too much trouble every two months.

Fucking genius :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't expect anything shorter than 100 renders in a normal situation but this one also contains a solution, so it may have more dialogue and hence requiring more renders. Plus there is a bonus event, even that will have renders. So all in all I expect Aiden event to be around 160 renders.

And morello most likely 50-60
And if that's the explanation for the shorter and more frequent updates, I guess they won't be too short. It's possible that Sabertooth__ is right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If Morello Sr. starts a relationship with Sofia, it will be a blow to the pride of his brother, who is in prison. I think this scenario is not realistic.
So back to a twist. Morello is in a quandary. His brother is so smitten he wants to turns states evidence and get out so he can woo Sophia. However, that means he is now a snitch and the Don does not want that. What type of visits will Sophia need to keep Larry happy hmmmm? Not like that was not alluded to eh!

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
One question of me :

Are there really more than 800 images? Should the fields against fields during a dialogue really be counted as an extra frame?
there are 873 "unique" renders. For the back and forth of the dialogues he uses the same renders. E.g. when Sophia and Nathalie discuss about college in the corridor, there are only 2 different renders and we keep going back and forth with those two.

Otherwise,

Very interesting discussion about L&P's predictions for the planned sex scenes.
What is the difference between sex scene and sex scene?
Considering Sophia's slow corruption and finally visible surrender to her desires in the hot tub, is an orgasm by Sophia without her stopping the act a sex scene?
I had (and still have) the same question. He really seems to be talking about about sex scenes as intercourse because he also mention that in between there will be plenty of other sexual practices. What he means "3rd big lesbian sex(ual) scene" I can only imagine it's not a full lesbian sex scene, whatever that means.
I think that in part there is a language barrier (not a native myself) and in part a recurring and intentional ambiguity left in his messages to avoid spoiling too much and maintain the tension. (and drive us crazy over the smallest comma in his sentences! :) )

Nov 25, 2021
ITs pretty easy you need a scertain filthy Patricia and maybe lesbian score for it.

In the Gym shower go over there and hide in Patricias Shower.
Thanks, after posting I did discover the padlock in the gallery, and found out that it wasn't different from what I've seen in-game. I just won't unlock through my game play.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
Even if L and P can go monthly with updates that would still take let's 7-10 updates to finish a playable day that won't change the progress that we have as of currently, it takes 9-12 months with 3 updates to complete a day so I don't think the entire day's worth of teases are going to help if broken into even smaller chunks of events. The goal of L and P should be at least 2-3 playable days finished in a year so that he can finish the game by 2027.

Goga011

Sep 15, 2018
I mean it has been resolved already. They found them threaten them with a gun, stripped them naked and burned their clothes. What else do you want to happen?
Well. it depends of your choice. If you don't report it to the police, there will be consequence for Sophia at the end of the game.

Reactions: Bane71

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Supposedly, he's working on the next update now. His plan is to try and have it out by Mid or Late December. I don't know if he can do it, but that's his plan. It's supposed to be updated 1 from his post (Aiden's 4th Task, Bouns Content, and Optional Morello.)
january looks more realist is an event in the school with a lot of people.

Reactions: Bane71 and nexer

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
january looks more realist is an event in the school with a lot of people.
I would say it would be more in January for sure. This was a chat we had a couple of months ago here. But if he can maintain this with the current assets already created, this PD might be quick. If we go over the locations again (These are my guesses of where the events could take place at in the events based on the event playing.)

Update 1: The entire morning - School and Phone

Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 - Parker's Residence

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school - Parker's Residence

Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day - Myers's Residence

Update 5 : Sophia/Sam - Parker's Residence or Robinsons's Residence

Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan) - Claire's Beauty Shop

Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1 - Parker's Residence

Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2 - Parker's Residence

Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine - Parker's Residence

Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest - Parker's Residence

He has the assets made, so he could have it out quickly if he is working on it now for most of the events. The issue will be the created scenes/renders. How many will he need?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes