armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But.. if he finish one update in short time, for example 1-2 weeks, it's not bad idea.. becausde waiting 6 months... :(
Are you seriously think that he can finish some of the events for day 13 in 1 week,or even two?
You realise that 1 week means we have to get next update tomorrow?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Here is the common opinion we have with my wife (Catherine1972).with the V0.150 :

A new update of AWAM...
Impatience and pleasure mixed at the time of the download. And even if many people don't like it, no disappointment in this message, no free criticism, just our opinion and the pleasure of the game.

The construction of the game according to L&P finally finds an outcome. All the scenes scattered until then have an echo, a consequence in the continuation. Nathalie has always known that Sophia was there, and now she takes advantage of it.
Nothing is done randomly, and the impatient who find that it does not go fast enough should nevertheless appreciate the thoughtful construction.
A slow and erotic corruption is a respectable choice of game, otherwise there are other games that can satisfy the fuck lovers.

The work of L&P on the rendering, the light is always neat.
A special mention for the angles of view very worked on this update.

A point more difficult to apprehend... What about the next updates? It is difficult to envisage an event by event release, which will anger (even more than usual?) the grumblers who will not be interested in such or such character.
Let's take the example of the update on Dylan's return from boarding school. That's just one example!!! What is going to happen when you download compared to the rest of the game if you didn't follow this route?

One question of me :

Are there really more than 800 images? Should the fields against fields during a dialogue really be counted as an extra frame?

Otherwise,

Very interesting discussion about L&P's predictions for the planned sex scenes.
What is the difference between sex scene and sex scene?
Considering Sophia's slow corruption and finally visible surrender to her desires in the hot tub, is an orgasm by Sophia without her stopping the act a sex scene?

Nov 25, 2021
Anyone who could give any help or hints on how to unlock the 5th scene in the gallery? It's called "After Effort Comes Comfort"? Have searched this thread, but I seem to be unable to narrow down the search results enough...

Edit: Forget this. Seems that I'm unable to unlock this scene through gameplay for some reason.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Glancing over the thread and I get the impression that he and L&P wouldn't get along. In order to work with L&P I think you're going to need to be a very laid back person, and this guy doesn't seem that laid back. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but he seems stubborn and I don't think that would work with L&P.
What could possible indicate that L&P is unable to work / play well with others?:ROFLMAO:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
What about the next updates? It is difficult to envisage an event by event release, which will anger (even more than usual?) the grumblers who will not be interested in such or such character.
Let's take the example of the update on Dylan's return from boarding school. That's just one example!!! What is going to happen when you download compared to the rest of the game if you didn't follow this route?
if you scroll back a few pages, you will find the answer that L&P gave me by mail to this question; the answer was: yes, but whoever is on that path I'll be happy, I can't please everyone. draw your conclusions

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The good news is LP wont add any new character. The story seems complex enough
And where do you get that. I am concerned that every event could create a new path, add a character.

The Dylan event in the last update opened the possibility of the Dylan Christine, Dylan/Ellie/Christine path. (Maybe Dylan (AKA Bruce Lee Parker) will save Christine from her rude boyfriend and earn Christine's undying love. You just don't know.

It is nice to not have spoilers because then the author can surprise you. If you just look at the actual presented story there were also the 3 other band members and their possible paths or the entire dang bar group that L&P hinted may become a DLC.

From the story perspective these are all curiosities. From the "When will he produce another update?" perspective this is terrifying.:coffee:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
question about the les path. when the maid goes to give her a rub down on the couch. it says for the first choice: no is the path. But then if you take clothing off there is all sorts of stuff to add to the les path. now does the latter the correct path or does it kind of end things with the maid. tad confused here.
do a save and play the options.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Are we all comfortable knowing that even with more but shorter updates, we're looking at a year and a half per day, and as we're 3 to 4 days away from sex, even though there will be sexy times ahead, that we're a solid 4.5 to 6 years away.....

I mean thats what the dev has basically said......
Hopefully less time. L&P has assured us he is accelerating development.:giggle: We should be quite content that this will happen and be less than the current 14 months/PD. :LOL: He has said he is looking to solve both creation/rendering issue and the writing issue.:LOL: I have every confidence we will be surprised.:rolleyes: Patricia you are my muse!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Are people really that dissatisfied with the recent update? Sam getting to second base with Sophia in the jacuzzi is one of the hottest goddamn things I've seen in a while, largely due to the ludicrous amount of setup. The day we finally get to the point where she's willing to take that next step...

Ectoplasm.gif

Oh yeah, and a side note, but where are people getting those snazzy game icons for their sigs?

Reactions: Jude6

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Almost half a year of expectations and, as a result, another disappointment. The game progresses too slowly in the plot, there is a very small amount of spicy content in each update, compared to many other games, this game has disgusting animation inserts (it would be better if they did not exist at all). While other developers for about the same period of time manage to both promote the plot and give sex users (the game has been made since 2017, during this time we received ANY SEX SCENE WITHOUT HUSBAND) and not just fill it with static pictures, but make full-fledged animations (sometimes incredibly beautiful), this developer for 5 (seriously?) months makes a third of the game day (THIRD !!!!) with disgusting slideshows. I fundamentally do not understand all those defenders who prove that this is the main feature of the game - slow ignition, gradual corruption of the main character, perhaps this is so, just not 4 REAL YEARS. Even the game Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, which has been doing since 2018, has managed to do and show more (although there are also a number of claims and questions for it) than A Wife and Mother. And how long now to wait for the next update, another 4-5 months to see 3 scenes without animations ?! Sponsoring such developers, turning a blind eye to a small amount of content will only untie his hands more and he will further lengthen the development period and make content even less, because the hamsters will eat and donate, the rest does not matter.
Is this not all basic economics.? Do you not understand Supply and Demand? If he Supplies their Demand they pay for it. Whether you like, approve, or understand is of no consequence. You decide it does not meet your demand and press on.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Hopefully less time. L&P has assured us he is accelerating development.:giggle: We should be quite content that this will happen and be less than the current 14 months/PD. :LOL: He has said he is looking to solve both creation/rendering issue and the writing issue.:LOL: I have every confidence we will be surprised.:rolleyes: Patricia you are my muse!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:
I wonder if he's considered mocap for the animated scenes. There's some people on the Virt-a-Mate Discord who have made some really good scenes with mocap. It would be a lot quicker than doing it by hand too.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Since so many here are eagerly awaiting that Sophia will touch her pussy during Aiden's 4th task, here is a possible scenario. During the lecture lesson, Aiden asks Sophia to come to him at the school desk. There he explains to Sophia that he wants to check whether she is actually wearing stockings. Sophia wants to lift her skirt, but Aiden tells her that he wants to check it with his hands. Sophia rejects this indignantly and ironically asks Aiden if his friend (next to the school) doesn't want to test it at the same time. Aiden accepts the suggestion (Aiden may also suggest a joint test). Aiden and his buddy put their hands on Sophia Schenkel and slowly begin to slide upwards. Sophia suspects that Aiden will not stop at the edges of stocking. When he has reached this height, Sophia holds his hand tightly but lets his friend's hand slide higher and looks Aiden firmly in the eye. Then she can feel the fingers of the other hand through her panties on her labia. She lets go of Aiden's hand, takes a step back and then goes back to the school blackboard. The trill of touch with the control of the situation actually arouses Sophia.
Would this course of the 4th event please the ladies and gentlemen here?
Personally, I have a 'little friend' for Aiden. So NO!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
About the new update system. Shorter and more frequent.

Each update increases the number of patrons by 500, sometimes more. Last update from 1400 to 1900. In money it's more than 1000€.
How is it better? Every 6 months 1000€ or every 1,5/2 months 1000€?
And it's quite possible that of the 500 patrons who come and go, some will stay all year, because it's too much trouble every two months.

Fucking genius :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes