✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
A Wife and Mother [v0.150] [Lust & Passion]
*** SPANISH TRANSLATION ***

Here you have the translation of the game into English, just click on the image and it will take you to the download link.

Aquí tenéis la traducción del juego al español, simplemente hacer click en la imagen y os llevara al enlace de la descarga.

Darax.
;)

Kuppu

Nov 14, 2018
These save files contain every sex scene and route from day 1 to v0.150

How to use:
  1. Backup before deleting the following previous saves: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AWifeAndMother-1508977879
  2. Download/extract attached rar files with latest version of winrar or 7zip and copy the extracted files to your "game\saves\" folder of AWAM.
  3. You are now able to load 15 pages of the saved scenes and routes from the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't extract files

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Personally I don't think there will be groping of any kind, since it is a class and also Sophia detests Aiden's touch. He did what he did last event because Sophia didn't know. The fact that Aiden mentioned it later only made her hate him even more.

Also I really don't want Andre to get involved. I like the dynamic as it is, staying between Aiden and Sophia.

Yes indeed it is. I really would want him to set definite goals and then try to achieve them. If individual events start getting bloated, things will get even bleaker.
Blackmail is not an erotic adventure and Aiden is not just the casual bully who would like to see the L&P in, then he would have created the character differently. I have already pointed out in previous posts that (this) blackening is a struggle for survival, one of the two protagonists will be destroyed in the end. This is not a cuddle path. Sophia only has a chance to survive against Aiden if she isolates him and Aiden shows his limits. For me that means she has to fulfill the tasks but avoid Aiden as much as possible. It can only do that, that is the essence of this blackmail, if it specifically involves other people in the task.

Kuppu

Nov 14, 2018
I need more detail to help you. You can tell me about your OS, why you can't extract them and what error message you got.

One issue I know is that downloaded files appear to have different prefixes (1533129_, 1533130_, and 1533132_) that were created by this website. You might want to delete those prefixes from each rar file name before trying to extract them. Otherwise, 7zip or winrar will ask location of the next part of the archive twice.
saves_zip.part3.rar
1Need to start extraction from a volume saves.zip

Its shows completed with error and this massage
And am using Android os

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Larry is of no more use to Sophia and has served his perpose where as Morello could take Sophia as his mistress(later)...
I (respectfully) disagree about Larry Morello.
He has for sure served a purpose in softening up Sophia's feelings about being indebted to the Mafia, what with her now considering going back to Don Morello to ask for a favour - but why go through all that to introduce the two of them if Sophia is then just to become The elder brother's mistress?
Remember a year ago, all the people in the thread talking about Don Morello is a man of principle, he's married, he'd never touch Sophia now that his brother has eyes for her.

Plus there was the Don's line about "He could sing his way out of that cell any time he wants..." - What if the person Larry is protecting by keeping his mouth shut is his older brother?

If Morello Sr. starts a relationship with Sofia, it will be a blow to the pride of his brother, who is in prison. I think this scenario is not realistic.
Also disagree - you're 100% right it would be a blow to Larry's pride, and how juicy would that be.
Wild speculation to follow:
How cool would it be if Sophia ends up being the wedge between the two Morello brothers, both vying for her hand and willing to betray each other to get it.

You're probably both right and it won't go nearly that melodramatic, but it's fun to imagine.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I (respectfully) disagree about Larry Morello.
He has for sure served a purpose in softening up Sophia's feelings about being indebted to the Mafia, what with her now considering going back to Don Morello to ask for a favour - but why go through all that to introduce the two of them if Sophia is then just to become The elder brother's mistress?
Remember a year ago, all the people in the thread talking about Don Morello is a man of principle, he's married, he'd never touch Sophia now that his brother has eyes for her.

Plus there was the Don's line about "He could sing his way out of that cell any time he wants..." - What if the person Larry is protecting by keeping his mouth shut is his older brother?

Also disagree - you're 100% right it would be a blow to Larry's pride, and how juicy would that be.
Wild speculation to follow:
How cool would it be if Sophia ends up being the wedge between the two Morello brothers, both vying for her hand and willing to betray each other to get it.

You're probably both right and it won't go nearly that melodramatic, but it's fun to imagine.
I think the thing about Don Morello is that it isn't about touching Sophia, or even seducing Sophia, but simply showing up Liam. Scaring him into taking his responsibilities to Sophia seriously, otherwise someone like either of the Morello brothers could easily scoop her up. And in doing so, simply enjoying the power he's accumulated, much like Aiden is doing, just with far more style.

And the Morellos are one of the few characters in the game besides Carl that has an answer to the question I occasionally ask: "Why would Sophia risk her job and/or marriage to cheat on Liam?" Aiden, Sam, Dylan don't have an answer to this question.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the thing about Don Morello is that it isn't about touching Sophia, or even seducing Sophia, but simply showing up Liam. Scaring him into taking his responsibilities to Sophia seriously, otherwise someone like either of the Morello brothers could easily scoop her up. And in doing so, simply enjoying the power he's accumulated, much like Aiden is doing, just with far more style.
I agree with you and Morello could seduce Sophia not through physical contact but with words lavishing attention on her making her feel like the most important woman in the world,appreciated/attention these are the thing that could be used by Morello.
Sophia, Morello's companion and Morello could certainly show Liam up and offer Sophia things that Liam cannot compete with

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes