t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Of course the question needs to be asked. Sophia is an intelligent woman qualified to be a college professor working at a university. The only reason she works with kids is personal preference. The only reason not to ask the question is because you don't like the answer.

And sexual pleasure doesn't negate free will. If it did, the Nat event would have continued, and Sophia wouldn't have stopped Nat when she did.
In Sophia's situation she is a teeter totter. She waffles back and forth in her mind as pleasure and logic battle. So far she shows that logic fails her when the bubbly is present. It is the crutch with which my disappointment and irritation grow.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In Sophia's situation she is a teeter totter. She waffles back and forth in her mind as pleasure and logic battle. So far she shows that logic fails her when the bubbly is present. It is the crutch with which my disappointment and irritation grow.
Yes it grows tiresome and also the excuses concerning Sam.
Just buy yourself an Antonio Sophia and deal with your problem

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But if Sam begs, Sophia likes it. And Sophia likes sam more than Dylan

In terms of kissing, that looser Dylan has asked Sophia several times for a kiss, but Sophia refuses to kiss Dylan every time.:LOL::ROFLMAO:My boy Sam asked her only once, Sam had only asked her to kiss her once, and she allowed him to kiss her as soon as sam.:love::love:

Sam kissed her several times, not just once.:love::p If Sam wants to kiss her from the next update, go straight and kiss her. He no longer has to ask for permission to kiss Sophia.
The problem with Sam is this: he's in love and his type gets jealous.
What happens when he discovers Sophia's "playing" with the whole neighborhood :ROFLMAO:
He's already thinking that Sophia will be all his and that Liam is ... messing things up.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What happens when he discovers Sophia's "playing" with the whole neighborhood :ROFLMAO:
He's already thinking that Sophia will be all his and that Liam is ... messing things up.
I am sure Dylan will be more than happy to share his mom with Sam ;)
It will be interesting to see what Sam may see/hear when Dylan/Amber next meet

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: globsis and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am sure Dylan will be more than happy to share his mom with Sam ;)
It will be interesting to see what Sam may see/hear when Dylan/Amber next meet
I think he'll go to Sophia and say something like that:

Sam: Your son is fucking my mother. Somebody's got to make it up to me.
And Sophia will tell Sam that Liam will be the one to do it :sneaky:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
According to the old plan, on D22PD15 Sunday we gonna have Patricia day absolutely
View attachment 1519672
...therefore the D23PD16 is "most Ellie events day"
View attachment 1519676

And if nothing changes, we could hope :cry:
I love that last part "But I'm still working on some storylines...". The "I have it all written" BS is put to rest. He is in deep doodoo for where this is going. "... likely the days with no Ellie events will have some later." Now brings in to question an outline. He had tremendous early success because he likely already had the story, to that point, written. It helped not only the continuity but, the production. Here we see he ain't got squat done and the dumpster fire is having continual production problems, story problems, dialogue problems, and narrative problems.

He has fessed up he needs a writer (not an editor, proofer). Is he willing to give up that much control hmmm, and is someone willing to come in this late and take over? I would prefer he take two months and just sit his ass down and write out through day 30. Then get someone that can help him with the art work (He also stated he would look, again, for this). Nah, this fire is going four alarm!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
At this rate Sophia is like the priest's wife in some African tribes: She has to teach all the young men in the tribe how to practice sex properly :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At this rate Sophia is like the priest's wife in some African tribes: She has to teach all the young men in the tribe how to practice sex properly :ROFLMAO:
This game is turning into a sex ed game for virgins and the only thing that worries me is how many virgins does San Alejo have?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder what might happen if he discovers his sister got to Sophia first
Naked yoga is much more fun
I do believe "skyclad" is a translation from an Indian expression for doing yoga naked

Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes