t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
True, he hasn't made any announcement regarding beginning the work for the next update like he did last time.

How will the biker bar be more time saving than Cathy and Andy's apartment. I think it was a better choice from the development pov.
He already has the bikers as the dancers.

Jul 28, 2017
As previousl people have said, he needs a 2 week break from his heavy 11 hours a day 7 days a week schedule, after every drop.

Except when he needs to take time off in the middle, to move, get sick, have to go places for extended periods, have broken pc problems in a world where things get delivered the next day but it takes a month to fix, christmas, easter, ramadan, chinese new year............

Lucky for us this means he'll have a 2 week break in time for a 4 week christmas break, followed by some short sickness, australia day celebrations, then we're ready to start the much quicker development cycle of 2022.

Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Pyke786

Aug 26, 2020
w
people and the Russian version of this game with mods came out? where can I download?

the last site I was given. I downloaded the game and loaded it, but for some reason the game does not open and a message about a bug appears
what does it say
to install the game first install the apk then move the obb and then open the game

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
w

what does it say
to install the game first install the apk then move the obb and then open the game
I installed the game that was with the obb revenge folder that was in the folder I downloaded, installed the game but it didn't open .. maybe you want the original version, right?

Pyke786

Aug 26, 2020
I installed the game that was with the obb revenge folder that was in the folder I downloaded, installed the game but it didn't open .. maybe you want the original version, right?
no just install the game and move the obb file to Android/obb no need to download the original game

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
True, he hasn't made any announcement regarding beginning the work for the next update like he did last time.

How will the biker bar be more time saving than Cathy and Andy's apartment. I think it was a better choice from the development pov.
By the time the bachelorette party comes a round Cathy/Andy may have already moved into there new apartment as I think it will take place there since L&P changed nothing with the asset and even left the suitcase in even though it had nothing to do with the scene.Or was that being lazy/careless or he just rushed the event?

Last edited:

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I'm thinking - every event from now will be a new update, right? What about teasers then? Did L&P say anything about it?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm thinking - every event from now will be a new update, right? What about teasers then? Did L&P say anything about it?
Yes.It is supposed be an event based updates from now on, as for the teasers you will have to asked one of his patrons about this

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Has it been mentioned when exactly will they move into their own apartment. As far as I remember no particular time was mentioned. I believe it could be after marriage. You know the whole starting your new life in a new place thing. So maybe he can just reuse this asset.

I definitely believe the event was rushed and he himself didn't want to spend time on a event that is non consequential. He has to put it there just to setup the storyline. There were very less renders, the dialogue was to the point. No changes to asset. No fancy shots either. Just plainly passing the event. He might only put in the effort for the bedroom part I think, since that's where the scene will actually happen ( whenever that happens )
No, it was mentioned when they would move into there new place and you could be right on the moving part.
Considering what he has changed in the bedroom/kitchen/living room/bath room and built up the hallway/corridors and god knows what else he has changed it was a let down for me.
He made small changes to the art class and put in extra assets but the effort he once put into this game seems to be lacking on certain events, my opinion.
Did he change his mind from a stag night event to a bachelorette party event?A stag night event could of meant two separate events one for Andy and 1 for Cathy and that is a lot of work,just a thought.

taccoen

Jun 24, 2021
Pouvez-vous s’il vous plaît dire ce qui se passe, je reçois ce genre de tristesse,
1638218982262.png

ERREUR DE CONNEXION F95ZONE

L’un de nos serveurs
Web semble rencontrer des difficultés Veuillez patienter 30 secondes et actualiser, ce type de problème est généralement résolu automatiquement par notre équilibreur ca devient récurant........ sur
chaque connexions

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually all zeroes does not necessarily indicate anything has begun. I do love the scene insert though. For Rohan!
And to think some people are dreaming for an update each week or at least on two weeks:)
Or that the game will be completed in 3 years.
Right he suddenly will finish each day for just 60 days.It's not like day 12 took more than 400 days.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
As previousl people have said, he needs a 2 week break from his heavy 11 hours a day 7 days a week schedule, after every drop.

Except when he needs to take time off in the middle, to move, get sick, have to go places for extended periods, have broken pc problems in a world where things get delivered the next day but it takes a month to fix, christmas, easter, ramadan, chinese new year............

Lucky for us this means he'll have a 2 week break in time for a 4 week christmas break, followed by some short sickness, australia day celebrations, then we're ready to start the much quicker development cycle of 2022.
As long as I can get the "hotter" Sam scene before the end of 2022, I'll be satisfied. I've got more than enough to keep myself occupied until then, including other ongoing VNs with a MILF theme.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
I read that he expects this to finish within 5 years a few pages back. He needed a year and a half for the last whole day. I don't know how he expects to finish in that time frame. We'll be lucky if we get two full days by then. I think that unless his subscriptions plummet we wont' see any big changes in the update cycle.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I read that he expects this to finish within 5 years a few pages back. He needed a year and a half for the last whole day. I don't know how he expects to finish in that time frame. We'll be lucky if we get two full days by then. I think that unless his subscriptions plummet we wont' see any big changes in the update cycle.
5 years means each game day should be done in less than 100 days.
Last time we get a day that fast was 3 years ago.Since then we got a total of 4 days.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
As an entrepreneur, L&P bears the entrepreneurial risk and at the moment it looks like things are going well for him. As a public figure, he also cuts money for having to deal with legitimate or unjustified criticism. If he does not work for a day or a week that is his risk, he has made the decision to become self-employed. You and I as employees are unlucky not to be able to take these freedoms away from us. If we don't jump into the deep end and follow L&P it is just pathetic of us to complain that L&P is obviously doing better, making more money and having more free time than we do.

Good night

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

Suposedly he wouldnt have to take time off until March.
Just another L&P thing.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes