palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Not gonna lie, I'm really curious to see the progress on the CS front within the next few weeks, as that might be a good indicator on how much time the development of PD13 could potentially take in total. L&P's plan are 10 updates for the entire day if I'm not mistaken, and I seriously doubt that it'll be any less than 2, maybe even 3 months per release. I'm looking forward to one of those awesome graphs usually provided by Talcum Powder for more clarity once the progress bars start moving again.

Might be quicker if L&P were to find people to work with, but who are we kidding? That's been on the table for years, but so far it's nothing but hot air coming out of his mouth. Obviously I'd love to be in the wrong here as I enjoy playing the game, but if it turns out that the event-based releases actually take 2-3 months, we're likely looking at a development time somewhere between 20 and 30 months (or 1 year and 8 months, up to 2 years and 6 months) for PD13. That would be completely ridiculous in my opinion, and I'm honestly wondering if that would be enough for even the most die hard fans of AWAM to draw a line and lose their faith in L&P. Probably not, but we'll see what this thread is gonna look like in a couple months.

Reactions: Jude6

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Please provide saves starting of this new version
This is something I've been meaning to ask for a long time, but with the site on the fritz I figure I may as well do it now. Considering the length of time between releases, why do so many people want saves? Do people not want to play through the game? Do they think they're going to jump right to the new material thinking it's the best/sexiest? If that's the case, they're sadly mistaken. Is it because they've lost their saves? I'm always just so perplexed by the motivation of people that want saves.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
This is something I've been meaning to ask for a long time, but with the site on the fritz I figure I may as well do it now. Considering the length of time between releases, why do so many people want saves? Do people not want to play through the game? Do they think they're going to jump right to the new material thinking it's the best/sexiest? If that's the case, they're sadly mistaken. Is it because they've lost their saves? I'm always just so perplexed by the motivation of people that want saves.
I never understood that either. Some games like BAD people might want them to help unlock all the bonus scenes and renders that you can only get through multiple playthroughs by choosing different paths and characters. I can sort of understand that, but this game doesn't even have any of that. It's likely more to do what you said; getting to the "good" stuff without wading through dialogue. If that's the case those people really don't understand the game. And it gets even more ridiculous when they want specific saves based on what Sophia did, like, "Hey do you have the save where Sophia gets her nails done, shows her bush, gets spanked, tells Dylan off and runs over Aiden's foot with her car?" Uh, yeah ok. :rolleyes:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I never understood that either. Some games like BAD people might want them to help unlock all the bonus scenes and renders that you can only get through multiple playthroughs by choosing different paths and characters. I can sort of understand that, but this game doesn't even have any of that. It's likely more to do what you said; getting to the "good" stuff without wading through dialogue. If that's the case those people really don't understand the game. And it gets even more ridiculous when they want specific saves based on what Sophia did, like, "Hey do you have the save where Sophia gets her nails done, shows her bush, gets spanked, tells Dylan off and runs over Aiden's foot with her car?" Uh, yeah ok. :rolleyes:
Only Aiden's foot? That's disappointing.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I made a translation of version 0.15 into Russian and posted it. I think by the evening it will be distributed on the net. Enjoy the game everyone.

Reactions: Bane71

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
wthiscreenshot0001.png
Where the Heart Is Episode 21. Ah, humor and a reasonable update pace yay! Oh, sorry I am so in the wrong thread for those concepts.:giggle::LOL::sneaky:
That is one funny ass game, that dev has standup comedian in him, so many puns and one liners,& hot babes it will have you laughing & cumming at the same time, like this line katie says

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Good question. I can only see if they had some corruption on their system and lost previous work. They would like a start point other than the airplane ride. Especially if they want to avoid missing a path. Other than that just lazy toadies.

Frodme

Jun 10, 2018
Ok, this update is very cool, as beautiful graphics as everytime, i like it so much but there is a "but" ...
@LustAndPassion; there are some things i don't understand.
You create a sex game without a single sex scene updates after updates !!
You don't want Sophia going too fast to sex and depraved behavior, ok i get it and i understand why, your storyline is great, but why don't you create a sex scene with her sister Patricia.
She's so slutty all the time, she's gorgeous and she told to sophia she want to have three of Sam's band guys at same time, why doesn't she gone wild and have fun with them ??
Or on Sophia hot tube scene, why don't you push a little more with Sam, like her caress his crotch ? She's attracted of him no ?
I think all fans of your game are a little fustrated, it's been almost 4 years i follow your game and it's a bit boring.
I hope you really fasten a little these hot situations for next update
Hope you'll hear your fans requests
See you

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ok, this update is very cool, as beautiful graphics as everytime, i like it so much but there is a "but" ...
You don't want Sophia going too fast to sex and depraved behavior, ok i get it and i understand why, your storyline is great, but why don't you create a sex scene with her sister Patricia.
She's so slutty all the time, she's gorgeous and she told to sophia she want to have three of Sam's band guys at same time, why doesn't she gone wild and have fun with them ??
Or on Sophia hot tube scene, why don't you push a little more with Sam, like her caress his crotch ? She's attracted of him no ?
I think all fans of your game are a little fustrated, it's been almost 4 years i follow your game and it's a bit boring.
See you
What the hell, out of all the women in the game you picked 2 married women. What message are you trying to convey?
The unmarried ones, yes, but the married ones, noooo :ROFLMAO:. Reported :ROFLMAO:

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
guys who can link about this game with mods? I do not know where to find it, if you can give a link to v 150 with the mod ((((please help:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
See you
I don’t disagree. It’s like releasing a sitcom, but the first season is a drama, and the show runner promises that the jokes are coming in season 2, or maybe 3.

Reactions: Stephanie98

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
See you
Whoever told you this is a sex game is the one who lied to you. L&P markets his game as an "Erotic Visual Novel" and there is tons of erotic content.

There are no sex scenes with Patricia because right at the beginning it was established that Patricia can fool around as much as she wants but no sex with anyone other than her husband. It is a rule of her marriage. It will be stupid of her to break that one rule and lose a husband with more than 500 million in his bank account.

The Sam scene some felt already went a bit too far in one go. And there was a lot of progress indeed. You want Sam to caress her down there, well Sam had his face buried in there, I think that's better than what you are asking for. She might like Sam but she also has a marriage and family to uphold. That's where the corruption comes from.

His last patron post clearly outlines when there will be sex scenes in the game. And if you don't want to read the whole thing in detail I will let you know that. There will be quite a good number of sex scenes in the next 3-4 playable days. When exactly and on which day and with whom is not revealed.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
See you
Sounds like you didn't play the Nat event.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
See you
The GW route have sex scenes in them and also the Nat scene

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes