PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Sometimes I talk to L&P and perhaps this information will give you some strength and patience to wait for the desired plot in the game.

When I asked him if he had enough strength, perseverance and desire to successfully complete AWAM, he answered me that there is no doubt some fatigue and he really has to work a lot and painstakingly on the details of various plots of the game. It is especially difficult to write really interesting and original dialogues for the heroes, but it is aimed at success and creating a full-fledged game with many routes and heroes and it still has the fuse, excitement and great desire. Otherwise it was not worth starting.

I was very encouraged by his answer, I think he will go much further in creating this game than many people imagine.
I would also be very excited if I had the same financial income

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
1st big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days
2nd big hetero sex scene with an important character: Within the next 4 playable days

Interesting choice of words.
1.Do we know the important characters?Sophia,Liam,Elly,Dylan,Sam,Patricia.Maybe also Alyssa and Aiden.
2.Do we know what the dev count as sex scene?Vaginal and anal?Blowjob?Or also handjob,footjob,titjob etc

"Within the next 4 playable days" means in exactly 4 days.
So 2 "big hetero sex scene with an important character" on day 16.
Because day 15 is only 1 big event and no male characters at all.
1.Day 16 is Elly's day-at least 4 events with Elly,probably not all with Sophia.
2.Day 16 is without any Sophia/Dylan events.
3.I doubt that both sex scenes will be same characters.

My guess for one of the sex scenes is either A,B or C

A.Elly/Logan
B.Dylan/Amber
C.Dylan/Christine

All 3 fulfill the requirements "big hetero sex scene with an important character" as important character is Elly or Dylan.

Ther second sex scene must be with Sophia.

Only 3 possible partners.
Unless the dev gives us a sex scene with any no-important male.After all Sophia couts as important character.

1.Dylan-no way.Even if he decide to add Sophia/Dylan event,there is not enough time to make a progress even to a handjob.
2.Sam-almost 100%,especially if we are not talking for sex.
3.Aiden-not enough time and definitely way too early.We just get task 4.No way to get anything that sexual before task 7.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
On this forum, many argue that making such a game is very simple and besides, it can be done faster, they say.
Maybe they are right?
And you should try !?
Then you will receive no less than what the L&P receives.
There’s been a lot of talk about ways to speed up the development time but I’m hard pressed to remember a single instance where someone said making a game like this is easy. A lot of allusions and outright claims that he’s not putting in as much time as he claims, a lot of stuff like that, but I don’t think the word easy was used. I could be wrong, of course.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There’s been a lot of talk about ways to speed up the development time but I’m hard pressed to remember a single instance where someone said making a game like this is easy. A lot of allusions and outright claims that he’s not putting in as much time as he claims, a lot of stuff like that, but I don’t think the word easy was used. I could be wrong, of course.
Well I can tell you that you are wrong on this because just yesterday the guy who was arguing with me, outright said that it is an easy job. It is just posing characters and you're done. And there were also instances previously that this has happened.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Well I can tell you that you are wrong on this because just yesterday the guy who was arguing with me, outright said that it is an easy job. It is just posing characters and you're done. And there were also instances previously that this has happened.
Yeah, but two things: he was a bit of a troll wasn’t he? And, I think just about everything he wrote was deleted by mods. Virtually everything he said was disingenuous at best, and that’s being kind. And even with the obvious trolling, it still wouldn’t count as many calling it easy.

I guess I’m just asking that the old hands on this thread, I count you and Bane among them, steer well clear of exaggeration and hyperbolic tendencies, unless of course it’s in the service of a quality bit of humor.

Back on topic: there’s no friggin way Aiden’s 4th task will be groping or flashing at the back of the classroom. I don’t know what game the folks suggesting that have been playing. I grant there may be a requirement that she expose herself as proof of something (no bra, for example, or show panties and require they be taken off), but that won’t be the actual task.

Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i wonder if will get any lesbian content the only two events looks like the Sophie/Dylan/Marie/Claire and the dylan/emma maybe. boring day for me:cry:.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes